Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

Damian felt his soul sink. He was conflicted with Myka, but he loved his children more than anything. To hear his own son say how much he despised him, there was nothing more painful than that. His entire world was beginning to crack and threaten to shatter, and for a split second he felt as if Erik could help him. He knew the pain, after all, he'd understand.
But then the angel heard the princess and turned to her, his eyes filled with the shattered defeat and bottomless grief. He couldn't help his family on his own, they would only hate him as Ben did, but if he could help at least Roy from marrying someone he doesn't love while watching over his family closer... Maybe, just maybe..... Maybe all this pain would go away.
"When are you marrying Roy?" Damian asked in barely a whisper, frightened that the sadness overflowing through his body would seep into his voice, and some did.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

looking up when he spoke to her, she gave a sigh and tapped her chin. "it was supposed to be today.... But he left before it could happen.... " she sighed and chewed on her cheek. "I should probably go find out where he went.... And then talk with his knights about fixing the date...." she drawled, drumming her fingers against her favorite knife.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Each time my mother looks at me, I can feel another piece of her heart chip away. It's hard to love the man who broke my beloved mother's heart once and still breaks it today," he snarled at the princess. Standing to his full height, Ben didn't even notice hw much he looked like the man before him, merely stretching his arms over her head and grinning in the most obviously Damian grin. "You know, you're almost too hot to get married to a lunatic. Almost."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image

"Don't talk to people like that." the shape-shifter instantly scolded the boy, but once his fatherly instincts settled his sadness made an apology come out. He looked back to the princess for a moment then off into a distance. He didn't know where Roy was, but he knew where Erik was, and he would no doubt help him.
"It's been... It's been nice meeting both of you." Damian smiled sadly at the two before hurrying to Erik's mansion. He would have shape-shifted or flew, but he knew it would give him away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

giving a long sigh, the princess looked to the angel. "and it was nice to meet you too...." she murmured, crossing her ankles as she sat more on the angel's grave. "perhaps we'll meet again?" she purred, a smirk on her face.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Letting out a small sigh as he walked into the graveyard with roses in hand, Belyi gave a soft sigh as he knelt beside the grave he'd made for Nikolai. placing the flowers on the ground with out a word, the angel pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke in silence next to the tombstone.
Brushing his bangs from his face, he sighed and let out a long drag of smoke. He'd changed a lot since Nikolai's death. shorter hair, no contacts, he was even wearing men's clothes. but the biggest change had to be his attitude. he'd grown a lot moodier lately. angrier too. and most of the time, there was a cigarette either in his mouth or in his hand.

Epythiyani pouted lightly as she looked at the angel from behind a tree, her friend Cybil just a ways behind her. "how long has he been like this?" she whispered, turning to the prophetess with a pout.
"long enough. now please, bring Nikolai back so he can fix this!" she frowned, crossing her arms.
nodding, Epi gave a sigh and closed her eyes, trying to summon the lazy man's spirit back from hell.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:52 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Without a host to give it a body - or a gender - Sloth had taken on its true, before-host form, a blue goat. Oh, how it despised this wretched form! Goats were disgusting, always eating random objects that were both edible and inedible. Why didn't Gluttony have the goat? Why could Sloth keep the snake like in its powers?!
Sighing, the goat shook its head and glanced up at the two beings talking to each other. It would wander around of its own free will had it not been for two things: one, it was far too lazy to even think of such a thing, and two, since its soul was still inside Cybil's staff, an invisible chain kept it within a two foot radius of the staff. "Hurry, darling, I miss my body terribly so!" the Sin whined and stomped one of its legs in impatience. "Have you any idea how difficult it is to be so charismatic in this kind of form?" it whined then looked to where the handsome angel-boy was, seeing faint marks pulsate above Nikola's grave.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Finishing the one cigarette quickly, the boy sighed and lit up another. he should probably go.... looks like its gonna storm.

"quit complaining and let her work!" cybil snapped, flicking the goat on the head.
glowing slightly, Epi glanced over at the grave and smirked. "sneaky man...." she chuckled, continuing her work on bringing Nikolai back.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:24 pm
Pure T0rture

The goat huffed - or whatever it is goats do when they're irritated - and slumped slightly as it watched the resurrection at work.

As the symbols atop the bodiless grave brightened and pulsated, the sky darkened until it looked like it was almost nighttime. Thunder rumbled throughout the sky with flashes of lightning every now and then. With the sky so dark, the tombstone's glow looked even brighter. One by one, the letters that spelt out Nikolai's name glowed bright white, and each glowing letter made the ground beneath it tremble more.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
feeling the ground shake, the angel blinked and jumped up. "the hell.....?" he gawked, the cigarette in his mouth just barely hanging from his lips.

Epi sighed and continued her work, putting more power behind the spell she was casting.
"almost done." Cybil smiled, pulling her crystal ball out of her cloak.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:52 pm
Pure T0rture

By the time the entire name on the tombstone was glowing brightly, the symbols atop the ground were blindingly bright. A thin line shot out of the center of the markings just as thunder and lightning mixed in the sky. The line that shot out grew bolder and began to take the shape of a person. Suddenly, lightning shot out of the sky and hit the glowing silhouette, shooting the very center of the grave and creating a blinding flash.
A few minutes passed after the blinding light. The dust had settled, few flames surrounded the grave, and the symbols and letters had stopped glowing. The grave sight looked completely the same as it had when Belyi entered...
...except for the curly brown-haired man slumped against the tombstone asleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
"n-nikolai..." the boy gasped, falling to his knees beside the brown haired man. reaching a hand out, the angel hesitated to touch him. could... could it really be him?
only one way to find out. slowly reaching out, he sighed and brushed some hair from the man's face as tears fell from his cheeks. "i-it really is you..." he sighed, holding him close.

Smiling, Cybil and Epi watched in silence.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:33 pm
Pure T0rture

The brown-haired man shifted when Belyi sat in front of him. Feeling the cool hand against his face, the man slowly opened his hazel eyes, grogginess and slight confusion veiling them. He blinked slowly to see the silver-haired man tearfully hug him, waking him up further.
Nikolai blinked a few more times, trying to register what was happening, or where he was. By the looks of it, he was in a graveyard. As for why... Why? "Umm.... It's not that I don't enjoy handsome men waking me up, dearie," he managed to say, having to pause for a second to get used to using his voice again. "but who are you? And why am I here?" He couldn't even imagine this man being Belyi. This handsome, tough looking man being the soft, fragile Belyi he knew. Belyi... Grigori....
Nikolai softened up. He still remembered dying in his arms, and the irony of it all always made him chuckle bitterly. Oh, that's right, he was dead, wasn't he? "Ah, I get it now." he finally said while patting the man's back. "I'm still in Hell, hmm? Which angry ex of mine are you, darling? 547? Remind me how we've met then feel free to torture me anyway you see fit."

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
blinking, belyi paused then chuckled. "идиот." he mumbled, pulling the man close and kissing him. "you're really here..." he breathed, nuzzling him happily. "i can't believe its really you....." he sighed, hugging him close.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:58 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai blinked when he heard the man's voice, and he wasn't sure if it was because of the man's accent or because he looked familiar, but the brown-haired man gained a flashback then. He saw Grigori back when they were in the gulags. The stronger Russian male smiled down at him and laughingly called him an idiot for slipping in the snow. The way this man said it was almost exactly how-
Before he knew it, the man was kissing Nikolai. Nikolai blinked in surprise a couple times before noticing something peculiar. This kissing style... It was remarkably similar to....
Nikolai's eyes widened just as the man pulled away. He stared at the man's face incredulously and reached out to gingerly touch his face. "...Belyi?" he breathed.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff