Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The furry and their pet wolf (Needs someone) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 pm
This is a 1X1 rp. If you don't like 1X1 rp's then what are you doing here. Anyway it is about a wolf who has been abused all her life until she found _______. Her owner is a furry so they can understand the wolf a little. Also he is rich. There can be twins or one owner. But I don't want any bad comments on here as it will make me mad. Thank you for your time. Oh and please be semi-literate to literate. You don't have to type like 5 paragraphs unless you want to . My limit is at least one good paragraph. Thank you again.

User Image

Blackfire
2 years
Female
Egyptian Nile wolf ( I made that breed up))
Blackfire was bought and sold by a breeder of rare wolf breeds. The Egyptian Nile wolf is known for it's beauty and loyalty to it's own. But when raised by humans they can be very loving and loyal to their master(s). But they have a few health problems if breed in captivity. But Blackfire was born in the wild then her mother was taken from her pack shortly after Blackfire was born and died of starvation. Blackfire was left by herself until recently when she was bought by _______. She was supposed to be a show wolf but after the first show it was clear that wasn't her strongpoint so now she is a spoiled, and pampered pooch who loves to spend time with her master. But she also enjoys being spoiled by him. She is supposed to be bred this year and have her first litter of pups. But her master has been having a hard time deciding on her mate.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 am
may it join?  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:59 pm
enzerubebii98255
may it join?

Sure. Just post a profile. Also do you want to post pics or no???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:19 pm
Blazingcat123
only time i dont use pic is when im on my nook.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
John brayton
Male
Black mountain wolf anthro
John was harassed since he was a kid and thought since hes a famous singer now, a companion he can sing songs to and brag about is who he needed. A smart, protective dog that was just as regal as him.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 pm
John brayton
User Image
John wandered the kennel as held his guitar. He was looking the the perfect dog.A man walked up. "S-sir whats with the guitar.. i know you are a famous musician but why do you have it?" John stared coldly. "I want my dog to love music just as much as i do. Besides showing her off she will live breathe and eat music as long as im her owner. Now show me who you got."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

~*Blackfire*~

Blackfire was in her kenel chewing on a bone treat she had gotten from the groomer when she heard John talking. SHe went over to the door. She saw his guitar and even though she had been beaten by her past owner, she wasn't afraid she started to howl. She was singing in wolf language.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 pm
John brayton
User Image
John Noticed Blackfire and smiled. "I love this ones spark.! shes got vocals too. Ill take her." the kennel owner tried to warn him about her attatude but john was ignoring it. He was in love with this dog. "Easy girl... im busting ya out of this jail pit.. You can come like with me..As long as you promise not to chew up my studio." he held out his hand to her. "We got a deal Princess Blackfire?" The kennel owner gave him a look. "Dont increase her ego sir. shes more like a queen. doesnt let anyone touch her." John gave him a cold glace back then a warm one at black fire. "Maybe because the right owner wasn't there for her when needed the most.."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

~*Blacfire*~

Blackfire sniffs at his hand and licks it wagging her tail and sitting infront of him. SHe was fully trained and even attacked on command. But the best part about Egyptian Nile wol was that they were also well known for their beautiful howling. It was almost so clear that you could swear it was like a human singing in wolf language and was really good at it. Once Blackfire was his and put on a leash she walks with him her tail showing her dominance. You could tell that she was a show wolf at one point but that she wa the dominant one of her litter. SHe even walked beside of John not even trying to pull.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:06 pm
John brayton
User Image
John smiled as they walked and made sure she did her 'lady business' before he gently puts her in the limo. "Alright girl pick a spot. even my lap if you want. Yo Charles take us home. My princess is eager to see the rest of the band." The driver nods and drives them to the manor. "Your gonna like your new musical family. their a bit... how do i say it.?odd but i think a 'lady' in the house is just what this house needs dont ya think?" he asked as he pets her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

~*Blackfire*~

Blackfire then barks and lays down next tohim as he pets her. Something about him just made her feel relax. She could sense that he was kind and wouldn't hurt her if she did something wrong. Her tail wags as he pet her and she lays her head in his lap not wanting him to take her back to that hellhole as some of the dogs put it. She was panting since it was hot outside. She had just been taken to the groomer's today to get rid of her winter coat. She always enjoyed being pampered and spoiled. SHe'd had a bath, her claws trimmed, though she nipped the groomer not liing the clippers. Plus she got her fur trimmed and even had finished the bone he gave her. Her coat was clean and she had on her collar and matching leash but it was nothing but along with her collar since the kennel wasn't big on money.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm
John brayton
User Image
John smiled and turned on the Ac. he knew it was hot for so called spring time and a half an hour later they arrived at the house. he turned off the ac and opened one of the windows. "Welcome my princess.. to your new home. Better then that cell huh? You can do whatever you want even wake up the band if you wish. It might be an improvement if you know what i mean. "Laughs and pets her. "My special princess."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

~*Blackfire*~

Blackfire then pokes her head out the window and wags her tail loving the sight of her new home. Once they pulled up to the house she takes her head in and lets him out first before jumping out next to him. She walks into the house with him and hears the band members raiding the fridge. SHe follows John into the kitchen and even though she looked feirce she was a big baby. She could have anattitude though but only when it was needed. She stays close to John and shakes her fur once that rope was off her neck and perks her ears at a whistle. But she didn't leave John's side. SHe was truely well trained. Her tail was raised almost like an Akita's or a Husky's showing her dominance.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm
The 1st band member poked his head out. he was a hyena with a really deep aussie accent. "Oi when ya said you were getting a girl we thought you were gettin laid boss." then the others two twin labs looked at Blackfire. John sighed. "Everyone this is Blackfire. She is the lady of the house now and if she bust you raiding my soda..she will tell."Then he knelt down and pets blackfire. "Isnt that right my little princess? whos daddys angel?" the band just stared like they were seeing a different John the labs tested his patience by going back to raiding the fridge.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 pm
((The twins remind me of Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouranghschool Host club lol. They always test Tamaki 's paitance around Haruhi. I find it funy.))

color=crimson]
User Image

~*Backfire*~

Blackfire then barks at the twins and leads John into the kitchen seeing them raiding the fridge. She was one smart wolf since she had come across people like them before. But she found it funny when John yelled at the twins. She then lays her front half of her body on the floor as if to say haha you got in trouble. Then wags her tail as she did. She was trying to be cute for getting the twins in trouble.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:23 pm
John brayton
User Image
John smiled and petted Blackfire."good girl. now lets go to the studio so you can listen to our music hmm."He drags the twins by their ears and the poor hyena followed. The hyena sat in the studio and john puts a dog bed on the couch. "Alright men were gonna tr starstruck a few more times." the team nods and John looked at his princess. "You ready to hear what we got Blackfire?"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff