Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Calus the Dream Realm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

*Sabin teleports them to Calus and Fumiko is in awe at the delicate and wonderful landscape of the realm* My parents came on their 1st honeymoon to this realm....not sure why but what the hell to I know about romance??? *then a dreamangel appeared next to them and smiles at Sabin and Fumiko*

Welcome to Calus.....the realm of dreams and wishes....I'm Selittie the Child dream angel......
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:06 pm
*still looking around at the gorgeous surronding smiling, in utter silence awe. when the angel appears her smiles widen* hello... i'm Fumiko *not able to say anything for fear of blabbering*  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm
*Sabin takes Fumiko's hand and walks her through the gates* Where do you want to go???? *when she turns to see him shes surprised and notices his hair's all white like a cloud and his eyes are dark blue instead of their normal red hue*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 pm
*still smiling* everywhere *when she turns around and sees his hair white and eyes blue, she's gasps* why is your hair and eyes different here? *fumiko asks touching his hair softly*  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 pm
*Sabin huffs* My grandmother, not the crazy bat, was an angel of this realm. She married the king of dragons so I'm also part angel you can say. I'm different because here I loose my vampire and demonic powers and have only my other powers. The only one of us who has really power here is Anau.... *Sabin looks around as remembers how often his grandfather, King Draconis would speak of his dear and kind-heart queen....another reason Anau is so well loved and heavily protected is because she also resembles her angelic grandmother, but Sabin admitted although it pissed him off to do it, Anau can hold her own and isn't the 'princess' type. On the contrary, she knew better how to defend herself then be a princess*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 pm
that's makes sense *she looks around, her hand still in Sabins* i like it here, i can actually spread my wings without being afraid too *giving her wings a little shake*  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:24 pm
*he smirks and shows her around....although most of the dreamangels are female none of them attack Sabin but they all call him dati and he responds with agti* It means sister her in Calus....and no only Anau is my blood sister....the dreamangels call each other sister or brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm
that would be a lot of sister *she jokes, suddenly she asks* are you allowed to bring anybody here or is it certain ones?  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:48 pm
*he stops and looks at her* Hey I'm part angel but still a rebel. Technically speaking you really aren't but I thought you'd like some this. Plus the fact that if my grandmother was still alive, I'm sure she would have oked it. *taking her hand he shows her the rest of Calus.... then they run into Michel...* s**t....old pompous a** is here...my sister's angelic mentor

User Image
Sabin......and I see you brought a guest....I suspect King Draconis doesn't know about this...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm
*Fumiko is speechless at Anau's mentor. Finally able to find her voice she politely says hello*  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm
*Sabin takes Fumiko and stands between her and Michel* Archangel or not, I'll still tear your sorry a** up if you put my sister through the Chamber again!!! *then he leads Fumiko away and grinding his teeth*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 pm
*when she sees him angry she hangs her from it being a habit before she came to the academy. Lifting it back up, she can clearly see the evil expression on his face. Not wanting to touch him case he went off her her curiosity got the best of her* what is the chamber?  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:33 pm
The Chamber is a fierce and dangerous training dimention where Michel tests his appentices and where each one must beat to earn their wings. Because of Anau's empathy she has it harder because she picks up the past feelings of other....even more so, is that if you die there she sees everything. How they died the way they saw it with their own eyes, their thoughts, feelings, and then their lives. *gritting his teeth Sabin pulls her close* More then once, she's almost died there and the recent time she was maimed by a Manticor.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm
*likely the way he pulls her close, she plays with his hair, trying to get him com down, feeling sympothy for Anau on her harsh training* well, we are here by ourselves now so nobody else is here to get you aggervated *pecking him on the cheek* I suggest we go find a nice spot to sit and relax, unless you would like to go somewhere else  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm
*he sighs and strokes her hair* If you want to stay we will. Just like my sister, always telling me to chill and relax. Kinda cute and at least I don't need to have the mind link with you so it's not like we can have a mind argument about it.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff