Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
The mall Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:58 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

User Image

Aria walked along the halls of the huge mall and simply tried to remember who she was. She apparently lost all her past memories or at least that's what the doctors had told her. She thought long and hard about it but it always ended up the same. All she really could remember was her name and that she had certain healing abilities that were passed down from her ancestors.... the only problem was who exactly were her ancestors. She sighed again with frustration and sat down on a bench where there wasn't a person in sight. She wished she could get her memories back and she would do anything to retrieve them at that but... where could she even begin? She simply sat there, deep in thought.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image

Akane walked slowly through the rotating doors as she entered the mall. It was a painful place for her... well mentally painful. She used to come here with Bennacio whenever they needed new clothes and such. She simply ignored the feeling and looked at her long list of supplies she needed. She walked in and out of stores buying things and looking at other interesting artifacts that caught her eye. She just needed to get some new clothes since her stomach had grown about another inch again, when she spotted a certain store. Her heart sank as she realized that that store was where Bennacio had taken her for her birthday. She stood there for a while but then shook her head and continued forward. She rubbed her stomach lightly and sighed as she sat down. She was tired from all her shopping so she took a break and wondered, 'is my life always going to be painful like this?' she thought, sadly as she rubbed the ring Bennacio had given her when he proposed to her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:45 pm
gold1311

User Image

Myka rushed after Akane. "Miss Akane! You left me again. Mister Bennacio would be cross if he discovered I did not keep close to you!" cried the woman's young companion. "Please, Miss Akane, do not forget your companion so quickly. I can't survive here without you."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane looked up surprised but then relaxed, "I'm sorry Myka, I was just in deep thought, I promise i'll be more careful... thank you for looking after me" she said, giving her a small smile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 pm
gold1311

User Image

Nodding, the twenty year old smiled weakly back. "It's perfectly alright, Miss Akane. I should have focused more on your whereabouts."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane got up slowly and let out a soft breath, "well, all I need now are some new clothes... could you help me pick some out... we can probably get you some too if you'd like... maybe some for your kids as well?" she asked. She then tilted her head a little and smiled again, "and don't worry I'll pay for it all, I am in your debt for helping me with the chores and such" she said, motioning her to follow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:44 pm
gold1311

User Image

She shook her head, glancing longingly at a light pink mini dress across the way. "No, thank you, Miss Akane. I would rather not use money from your pocket for my own family's advantage, permitted or not. Besides, there is nothing here that suits me much." Looking down at her plain, shapeless black dress, she sighed. "Arwen and Benjamin, however, might kill me for thinking I can choose without them."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane only smiled though she felt bad for making Myka feel that way, "alright then, we can look for some clothes that'll actually go over my stomach" she said jokingly. She started to walk toward the store and motioned Myka to follow again. When they entered the store Akane saw a dress and smiled, "what do you think of this baby blue dress?" she asked, tilting her head.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:09 pm
gold1311

User Image

She smiled her weak smile once more. "It's lovely, Miss. The color will do you much justice." In the back of her mind, Myka began to remember the days when she herself wore such colors, and the pink mini dress from before would have been bought in a second. 'God, Myka, I couldn't stop loving you if I tried,' echoed throughout her head. A vibrant, beautiful young woman appeared in her thoughts, and she was holding into a handsome young man who looked at her like she was the sun, moon, and stars. Suddenly, Myka was forced back to reality, her colorful, form-fitting clothes returning to her shapeless, dull ones and her wide, happy smile transforming back into a weak one. Focusing back on her employer, she nodded. "It's lovely, Miss Akane. You should buy it, before another takes it."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane could tell Myka was saddened by something but she wasn't sure what was causing it. Akane smiled, "alright then" she said as she walked slowly toward the cashier. "I'll take this dress and that pink one over there please" she said. The employe smiled, "ok, is that all today miss?" she asked. Akane nodded and payed for the clothing. She then walked over toward Myka and handed her a bag with the dress she had been staring at before, "I know what you said before, but I'm giving this to you as a friend because I want to" she said softly. She knew she might be angry with her but she really did care for Myka even if she hadn't realized it yet. She smiled, "how about we get some food... i'm extremely hungry" she said.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:33 pm
gold1311

User Image

She took the bag reluctantly. "Please Miss, it is not proper for me to accept this," she begged. "Pink is not acceptable for a widow."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

Akane heard her say widow and she snapped a little, "Myka i'm sorry for your loss but if you keep thinking that way then how are your kids going to feel? you need to be strong for them, I'm truly sorry for your lose again and I know how you feel... but I need to live my life without my husband too... and its painful since I don't know if he's alive or not but you don't see me wearing black... I'll keep living life to the fullest and so should you... i'm not going to force you act more like an adult because i'm being childish myself right now but... if I were in you position I would try to make my kids life brighter and happier rather than reminding them their fathers gone" she said. She knew what she said was too much but She felt the same as her... she was in despair but she tried to stay strong for those around her... even if it meant crying by herself at night or suppressing her feelings. She sighed again, and took the bag lightly away from her, "i'll always have it if you change your mind..." she said softly. She walked forward slowly and motioned Myka to follow, "lets just go get some lunch and head home" she said quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 pm
gold1311

User Image

"Yes ma'am," she replied, following after. "But you do not see how different we truly are. You say you don't know if the Master will return, but I know where my husband is. I know Damian will never come home. Begging your pardon, Miss, but we are nothing alike. My husband will never be with me again, while you have hope. That's the one thing you have that I don't."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane felt very bad at the moment, "perhaps your right but... I think you still have some hope left... but let's not think of this anymore... we all have our... differences and these are ours" she said, ending the conversation on that topic. She smiled, "what would you like to eat... i'm sorry for getting a little out of control earlier I had no right to speak to you like that" she said, trying to brighten the mood a little as well as apologize for her actions.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff