Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
The mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm
gold1311

User Image

She nodded. "Do not dwell in it, Miss. Damian always used to say I never spoke after thinking." Motioning to a small French cafe, she smiled. "Perhaps there?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
Akane smiled, "that's fine... and you can call me Akane... miss makes me feel old" she said, laughing. She was still sad about Bennacio and how he might not be there when their child was born, but she hide her emotions well from Myka. When the walked into the cafe the waitress sat them at a booth and gave them both waters to start off with, "are you ready to order?" she asked, sweetly. Akane nodded, "I'll have some tea, a croissant and some creme brulee please" she said. She then handed her the menu and waited for Myka to order.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:09 pm
gold1311

User Image

The Brit smiled at the waitress. "Parlez-vous français?" she asked. "Oui, Madame." "Je tiens à commander la lavande thé Earl Grey, un plateau de escargot, et pour le dessert, dit le chef que Miss Brennan aimerait que son habitude." Myka then handed the beaming waitress her menu and turned back to Akane. "Are you sure you don't mind? I mean, according to my...erm...training, it's not proper."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane smiled, "it's fine, I want to be your friend... not your boss... it's ok to be yourself once in a while" she said, smiling. The waitress came back with her tea and Akane thanked her. She took a sip and blushed, "this is probably the best tea i've ever had in my life" she said, as she took another sip. She looked over at Myka, "so how are your kids doing?" she asked, a little curiously.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 pm
gold1311

User Image

Sipping at her tea casually, Myka tried to adjust her usually bad posture. "God, I hate this dress. I can't even move," she muttered. After some deliberation, she grabbed the bag with the dress and excused herself, returning ten minutes later in the light pink dress from before. "I apologize for my current dress," she said, sitting, "but my previous frock was uncomfortable in this setting."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
Iris let out a long sigh as she slipped into the mall, gently humming to herself. she knew better then to waist time when she should be hurrying to find everyone and get them ready to go, but something had pulled her here. she wasn't sure waht it was, until she spotted a girl that seemed lost, her eyes going a striking aqua as she walked over. "hm...are you okay?" she asked softly, tipping her head to the side.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane simply gazed at her and smiled, "no... no please don't be sorry... you look so beautiful" she said. She brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face and smiled even bigger this time, "you look so much better in the light than the dark Myka" she said. Akane was glad that she was wearing the dress, it looked like it was made just from her. The waitress came back and gave them their food and she she took a bite and continued to eat it. She looked back up and smiled, "so how is it?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

User Image

Aria jumped up surprised to see someone right next to her. The women's question puzzled her, but none the less she responded, "I'm just a bit lost I suppose... not having memories can do that to you though I guess" she said sadly. She simply looked and the women again... she was so beautiful, and she had a sort of powerful aura emitting from her.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
the succubus gave a soft smile as she looked at her. "that's too bad...." she sighed, her eyes shimmering. "tell me, are you good at healing or fighting?" she asked, sitting down next to her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

User Image

She was still confused as to why she was asking this but she didn't fell any reason not to answer her question. "I do have healing abilities that were passed down from my ancestors... though I don't use them much since there's no need to use them here" she explained.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 pm
gold1311

User Image

Myka nibbled at her food, smiling. "Delicious. I love Chef Gustav's cooking."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane smiled, "well i'm glad you like it" she said. She finished up her food and and paid the bill. "Myka is there anywhere else you want to go before we head back to the estate?" she asked.

((is it ok if I make a topic with akane's estate?))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 pm
gold1311

User Image

"No, Miss- I mean Akane," she replied.

{{Sure.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane smiled, "alright I suppose we should head back... i'm a little tired from all the shopping i've done" she said, yawning a bit. She got up and smiled as they exited the mall and drove back to her estate.

*exit* ((ooc: i'll post first in the estate as well))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 pm
gold1311
Mayah Playah

User Image

Akane smiled, "alright I suppose we should head back... i'm a little tired from all the shopping i've done" she said, yawning a bit. She got up and smiled as they exited the mall and drove back to her estate.

*exit* ((ooc: i'll post first in the estate as well))

{{Mmkay}}  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces