Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Woods. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:21 am
The Abandoned Woods;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damon's Tree House, Beyond The Light Opening;

Inside The Tree House;

This place is one of Damon's, 'home'.
It's far inside the forest. He developed the place for him, Amy Kiyomi and his sister Adrienne.
It's a very peaceful place, there's a barrier around his tree house, so that no one can enter without the permission of any three of them.
The tree house has one bedroom, living room and one bathroom. The floors are carpeted except for the bathroom.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon went to 'their' woods and moped around.
He was beneath his tree house and flopped there.
Sort of curling up and swore at himself for hurting Ayu.
It was all Adrienne's fault and now he lost his Love...

He yelled, "I'm so sorry Ayu. I Love you so much...I'm so sorry, I didn't want to lose you..."
His voice became lower, word by word.
Tears were streaming down his face now.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

"Just because I'm pretty......

Ayu dashed towards the woods.. She had almost search every where and her feet is already complaining. Soon enough she spotted Damon and propped her hand against the nearby tree to rest.. When her breathing pattern is back to normal.. Ayu yelled.. "DAMONNN!!!"

Then hurriedly went to him and throw her arms around Damon.. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.. I should have trusted you..." Then she hold his cheeks and wipe his tears away.. "I shouldn't hurt my Damon.." Ayu kissed his tears and hugged him tightly..

....doesn't mean that I'm happy!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon was about to lose control and just...hate himself for eternity or go get himself killed.
Then, he heard Ayu scream his name and his head jolted up.

Within seconds, Ayu was in his arms. He caught her in a tight hug.
He pet the back of her head while kissing her forehead, his tears still steraming down.
Damon mumbled against her forehead, "No, I'm sorry Ayu...I hurt you. My stupid sister is always like this with people...I'm so sorry."
He buried his face in her neck, comforted by her long hair and her smooth skin.
"I thought I lost you...I almost wanted to die. It's no use living without you..."
He held her tightly, his head snuggled in her neck.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu held him tightly.. "Damon.... Damon...." while he buried his face against her hair and hugged her even more.. I love you Damon... I love you...

Those words kept on echoing on her mind.. Then pushed him away and moved her face closer and kissed him passionately.. Once satisfied, Ayu stopped then smile... Looking at his deep set eyes.. "Adrienne said.. You wanted to marry me.." She bumped her forehead gently against his.. "If it's true... Yes I will.. Even though you won't ask for it.. But I do want to live my whole life with you, Damon.."

Then she pulled him up.. Smiling.. Ayu can't helped because of extreme happiness.. Just then she remembered something.. "Oh.. Before I forgot.."

Ayu moved one step backward smiling.. Just then her smiling face fades until a black aura swarm out from her body and out of nowhere plunged her closed fist towards Damon.. "Take this.. You IDIOT!!!!!!" BAAAMMMMMM!!! it hit Damon's cheek and hurled him into the air..

She dusted her hands.. "That's for making fun of me.. Pft!"

(( emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:42 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled happily, hugging her tight.
He was in such an emotional moment.

When Ayu kissed him, he kissed her back just as passionately.
Damon's forehead was leaned against Ayu's. "Yes...It's true. I was going to tell you myself but, it's okay. As long as it's you."
He smiled softly, "Me too, I want to be with you forever...Just when the right time, I'll ask you properly."
He smiled and then realized what she was going to do.

He looked at her and tilted his head slightly.
Before she punched him, he tried reasoning, stepping back slowly, "Ayu, it was Adrienne. It wasn't me you know th-"
Ayu just punched him, jumping a bit in the air.
Only to land on the first floor of his tree house.

He sighed and laughed lightly. Luckily he was an Original Vampire or he'd have a death from a punch of his Lover.
How sad would that be?
He looked down at her and smiled, "Wanna come up? Or are you still planning on killing me?" He laughed lightly.
His eyes warm and caring.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:37 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu, with her back facing the tree.. She heard Damon calling her from above.. He's currently at the tree house now.. Inviting her..

"Okay!" She smiled and skipped towards the trunk.. Soon as she got there, Ayu starts to climb the tree... She climbs the tree... And climbs the--- Crap! she kept on sliding down!! and her skirt is at the way..

She pouted her lips while frowning... "I don't know how to climb...."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:47 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon laughed lightly. He thought so this would happen...That's why...
"Tell me how much you Love me and I'll carry you up here like a Princess~"
He said, looking down at her from the tree house.
His smile was warm and happy. He really wanted to hear her say it, again and again. For his whole life...

Damon smiled at her, his cheeks slightly red.
She looked so cute down there. Even more petite and innocent than usual.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu puffed her cheeks while looking around for any one.. When she's certain that they were alone... Ayu glanced towards Damon and yelled.. "I LOVE YOU DAMON!! HURRY UP AND GET ME!! I CAN'T STAND BEING AWAY FROM YOU FOR LONG! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!----" she paused while looking at her prince from the tree house..

"--I need you here beside me.." She dropped her head.. But, Ayu can't stand any longer.. She shifted her weight and turned towards the opposite direction and starts to run.. After a few yards away.. She turned to face the tree house and dash herself to it.. Until she was able to propped her feet at the trunk and continued to rush herself and as soon as she reached the terrace. Ayu leaped and made a 360 degree flipped why Damon is beneath her.. And before he know it, Ayu had already dropped into his arms...

"I love you..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon laughed lightly, "I Love you too darling. And I want to be with you too!"
He yelled back, grinning.
Then suddenly, she backed off and next thing he knew, his love did a flip and was in his arms.

Damon caught her swiftly, holding her close.
He kissed her softly, carrying her Wedding style and whispered, "I Love you more...."
He held her close, feeling her warmth and smiled down at her with warm eyes.
He didn't want to put her down. She felt so perfect in his arms.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:26 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu closed her eyes while Damon kissed her.. And as he pulled away, she smiled upon hearing his three words which she longs for.. Then gently bumps her forehead against his..

"Honey, my big brother will arrived any day from now.. He'll be visiting and wants to check if I'm doing fine.. So I believe Abel will like you..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled softly, looking her in her eyes.
Her big eyes were so gorgeous and adding, she was just simply adorable.
He could hold her there all day and stare at her lovingly with googly eyes, no matter what people say.

He nodded, "I really hope he likes me...Tell me, how old is he? What does he like? What does he hate? And how long will he be visiting?"
He asked softly, he wanted to make a good impression.
Just for his precious Ayu, he wanted to be loved by her family.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu giggled. Seems like Damon is excited knowing her big brother.. She kissed him again, then pulled away.. "You're anticipating, Abel's arrival.. I can see that through your questions.. He's 22.. And it would be best if you would be able to know his favorites and hate.. Don't worry.. Everything will be fine.."

Then hugged Damon tight.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon smiled softly, putting her down and held both of her hands, standing so close to her he could feel her soft breathing.
"I just want him to like me, you know? I don't want him to think I'm not suitable for you or anything...Plus, I'm much older than you. So I just want to make a good impression. I see, he's 3 years older."
He kissed her forehead softly.

"Let's go in, my Princess." He dragged her inside, holding her two hands, he walked backwards. Facing Ayu.
He opened the door and the inside was warm and cozy.
It had one bathroom, one big living room and one bedroom.
It was all clean. The floor was all carpeted. So it was very soft and cozy.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 am
Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

Ayu smiled "Don't worry.. Abel would love you.." She said while reaching for his scarf and fixed it.. "I know you're nervous but if you really want to marry me.. Then just show him that you're sincere.. lovable and reliable..."

She followed Damon inside.. Her eyes roamed on his treehouse.. Her eyes glows.. While Damon walked backwards.. "You really own this place?"

Then she heads towards his bed, sat and bounce herself there..

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces