Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:05 pm
Keiko_1357
Stoopid emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The doctor tilted his head at the hand outstretched towards him then looked down happily at his own filled hands. Glancing at his cotton candy, the doctor stuck part of it into his mouth and used his jaw to hold it so he could shake Corona's hand. "Mmph mm mmm mmve oo ooh sh shss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said, or more tried to with with candy muffling his words.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 am
Awesome nerd
((derp sweatdrop ))

User Image
Corona watched him as he placed the candy in his mouth. He shook his hand when Decius did so. Um.. Haha sorry about that, your hands were full.. And I didn't quite catch that.." Corona mentally sweatdropped.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 am
Keiko_1357

After taking his hand away, the doctor grabbed the cotton candy and moved it from his face, blotches of powdered candy plastered around his bright smile. "I was saying only a moment ago that it is Decius I am going by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he repeated and giggled lightly as more sugar traveled through his system.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 am
Awesome nerd
pokemon awayyyy... emotion_awesome

User Image
Oh! Decius, what an interesting name. Corona gave Decius a smile. He blinked You must really like candy. he gestured at all the candy Decius was holding, then he looked at Decius' expression. It seemed, wild, maybe even crazed.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 am
Keiko_1357
I KNEW IT

At this, Decius smiled wider (If that was even possible) and advanced another step until the distance between them was non-existent. "The sweets are what I am having deep affection for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he beamed as a sudden thought occurred. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You still have not taken the sweets I have offered to you, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said and held his candy-filled arms out to Corona. Decius smiled pleasantly and tilted his head. "Are you not sharing the affection for the sweets as me????????????"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 am
Awesome nerd
emotion_awesome hehehe I clicked the THIS you have in your sig and was like 'hmm if it's expensive I'm not gonna buy.. xD but I was like oh 16k? pff easy money! biggrin

User Image
Oh, okay! Thanks. Candy isn't half bad. Corona took a dum-dum lollipop from Decius and smiled at him. Then he realized the closed distance between them. Decius, I don't recommend standing that close to me...! Corona warned him. It's not that he was going to hurt Decius, he just didn't want to spread his TB.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 am
Keiko_1357
It's easier for people to prove they like my siggy emotion_awesome

Decius tilted his head in the other direction. "Why is this, my friend???????????????" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 am
Awesome nerd
Ahh, seems pretty legit! Well, I DO like that siggy! xD Hahaha!

User Image
Well, I don't want to spread my Tuberculosis to you... Corona explained, unwrapping the dum-dum and setting it in his mouth. He shoved the wrapper in one of his pants' pockets.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 am
Keiko_1357
Precisely! Who doesn't love Nigel Thornberry?!

"Worrying is not what you should be doing for me, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am owning the, ah, how you say, immunity to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed happily and would have twirled had it not been for the candy in his arms. Illnesses were the last thing Decius ever worried about. Ever since he made a deal with the Devil long ago, he never had to worry about what mortals would perish over.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 am
Awesome nerd
Hahah true that!

User Image
Oh, immune to it. Lucky! How are you immune to it? Corona wondered how Decius had managed that. He didn't know Decius had made a deal with the Devil.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 am
Keiko_1357

"Science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor giggled happily. "I created the elixir that is containing the properties needed for the life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Science? You created an elixir with properties needed for life? Are you a scientist? Corona asked, astonished something like that could be created with science.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Keiko_1357

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius chimed and, unable to contain his excitement anymore, twirled about happily. When he stopped he looked down at the pieces of candy that had fallen. A few, but still enough to make his smile twitch. "I am owning the occupation that is of a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the time currently I am being the doctor of this school we are around, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He twirled back towards the boy. "Are you that of a student, my friend?????????????"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona watched Decius when he twirled and lost some candy in the process. That was a lot of 'yes's'! Corona bent over quickly and grabbed the candy that had fallen, for Decius. Yes, I actually just got here, truthfully. So you're the doctor here, then? Corona wasn't so sure if it seemed good or bad that Decius was the school's doctor. He coughed briefly, into his sleeve, before glancing back at Decius.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm
Keiko_1357

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius answered before noticing Corona pick the candy up for him. His smile brightened. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff