Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona wondered if Decius repeated yes often. He then nodded his head happily. You're welcome, Decius. Corona paused to cough once again into his sleeve before clearing his throat. So then, Decius. I don't want to sound rude, but how old are you? When he finished asking he coughed again, harder this time and swallowed back dribbles of blood.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The doctor laughed at the question as if he were told a very funny joke. "The age that I am is much too old for the appearance of the age my body is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he giggled before tilting his head. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he breathed and shifted his pile of candy to one of his arms.Once one arm was free, he reached out and touched the boy's mouth with his gloved hand. "The mouth on your face is leaking the fluid that is blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said and pulled his hand back, specks of blood on it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:51 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona was taken aback when Decius laughed so rambunctiously. So, you're actually much older..? Corona wondered. He swallowed hard when Decius touched his mouth. Um, yes I do that a lot... It's nothing to freak out over. Corona reassured Decius when he had pulled his hand away. He instantly took out his package of tissues and wiped his mouth with one, shoving it in his pant pocket.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 pm
Keiko_1357

"Much sympathy I am wanting to give to you, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius smiled in an apologetic way before sticking some chocolate in the bright mouth. His albino red eyes scanned the boy up and down for a while before something in his happy expression changed. "Are you having additional illnesses combined with the one you are currently having, my friend??????????????" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
Oh, well thanks Decius. Corona smiled. He stood there silently until Decius asked him a question. No, I just have Tuberculosis, thank goodness for that, too.. he sighed, running a hand through his dark hair..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:22 am
Keiko_1357

The doctor tilted his head the other way. "The goodness you are thanking the illness you currently have for is bringing me the confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said, basically wondering why someone would be grateful for that kind of sickness.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona blinked, it seemed he'd said something minunderstandable. Ah, sorry I meant thank goodness that all I have is Tuberculosis.. he explained to Decius, hoping to make some sense. Corona sighed before coughing into his sleeve.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 pm
Keiko_1357

Smiling differently than usual, the doctor lashed out and took hold of Corona's free wrist. "Come, come, come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he chimed as he began dragging the boy around. "Let us be doing the thing you are wanting to do currently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he insisted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:37 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
When Decius snatched Corona's wrist and began dragging him, Corona nearly choked on the Dum-Dum in his mouth. What I want to do? he echoed, keeping his footing in pace with Decius as best as he could I'm not sure, truthfully...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Keiko_1357

The doctor turned his head and smiled brightly at Corona from over his shoulder, though his pace didn't slow down. "Are you not having the want for a certain thing to do??????????????????"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Awesome nerd
cafe? :3

User Image
Um well maybe we could go for some coffee? Corona suggested as he finished his Dum-Dum. Corona almost lost his footing as Decius dragged him, but he regained his posture, coughing slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 pm
Keiko_1357
Sure :3 You wanna post first or me?

"Coffee????????????" the doctor repeated, as if tasting the word. By the look of his smile, he enjoyed it very much. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The drink of the coffee with much, much of the sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he giggled, referring to sugar.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 pm
]
Awesome nerd
Mmm you can if you want since Decius is basically dragging Corona! xD haha

User Image
Corona watched as it seemed that Decius adored coffee. Alright let's go then, Decius! Corona exclaimed as they continued on their way.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff