Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Paris, France Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:39 pm
Ah, the city of love. Inside its walls lie some of the best food ever cooked, the best art ever created, and the best love in the world. Let's just hope the Leading Medical Officer of the French Army can find all three.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
Iris let out a sigh as she walked through the city, looking around for her brother's boyfriend with a small frown. "damnit Inna! where are you?" she frowned, crossing her arms. she could tell he was here, she just couldn't tell where.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

Inna sighed as he carried his groceries to his apartment, the streets of Paris lit brightly in the mid-afternoon sun. It had been two long years since he last saw the love of his life, his Night, and every second without him was full of agony and darkness. As he approached his apartment, he started to him to himself 'Complainte de la Butte', his ever-present empty expression on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
spotting someone with pink hair that had a familiar white streak going through it. "INNA!" she smiled, glomping him, the motion making her hair cover her face. "i'm soooo happy i found you!".

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

The Frenchman was about to curse his attacker when he recognized the voice. He hugged back, laughing. "Iris? Why are you in Paris?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
"i've been looking for you." she sighed, pulling her hair from her face. "i've got a small note from night for you..." she sighed, holding onto a pice of her brother's folded up stationary.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

"From Night?" he whispered, shakily taking the note. Two years, he'd waited for his love. What if this was an official goodbye? Summoning all of his courage, Inna opened the note, terrified of its contents.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
The succubus stayed silent as she watched him read the note, taking the time to properly fix her hair into place.

on the note, writing in nightshade's delicate cursive:

My dearest Inna,
I’m sorry you haven’t seen me in two years and that my grandmother has come between us again. I’m in the middle of a war against her now, fighting alongside my family. Things are tough, my aunts are missing... and every day I’ve got more patients then I ever had in the past. I miss you more than I ever thought imaginable, and hope that you’ll come back with my sister who’s gone to find everyone who was left behind.

With all my love;

Nightshade

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Inna bowed his head. "Does he really expect that, after two full years of being gone, I'll just run back into his arms?" he whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
"he's hoping you will..... hell, he balls his eyes out daily about missing you." iris sighed as she stood their, her arms crossed over her chest. "you of all people know i can't stand seeing my brother this way. please... come with me?" she asked, wrapping her arms around her waist as she looked at him nervously.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

He looked up, his eyes wet with tears. "Give me twenty minutes." He then rushed inside, returning twenty minutes later with a medical bag in one hand and a large suitcase in the other. "How're we supposed to get there?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
Iris gave a small smile and held out her hand. "we'll take my route" she hummed, a portal forming beside her. "its the fastest way there." she sighed, knowing that her brother would be overly ecstatic to see him.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

Taking her hand, Inna walked through, a nervous smile on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image
She gave a small smile and followed him into the portal.

Mayah Playah
I'll post first?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All hail the King...

Roy stepped into the town and admired the beautiful lights displayed across the buildings and streets, as if guiding him towards the center, towards the Eiffel Tower. So lovely. He wanted to paint it, and maybe he would when he gets settled down. In the meantime, the white-haired prince walked around and admired the sights.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff