Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Paris, France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:13 pm
"Who the hell are you?" she practically growled. "And what are you doing to him?!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image
"hmmm.... i wonder if you'd believe me..." she muttered, tapping her chin. "ahh well, i suppose if you become a threat, i can always have my puppets destroy you." she sighed, finally looking to the girl. "i am Eris. and all i'm doing to him is giving him back the memories he was missing." she shrugged at the last statement, crossing her arms over her chest.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:48 pm
"You can't do that!" she cried desperately. "He can't remember. If he does, all hell will break loose!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:48 pm
Navarre tried to grab the blob and keep it from his face, he tilted his chin back as far as it could from the thing. "N-No! Stop it!" he pleaded before the blob grabbed his face.
Everything went dark and quiet. Navarre tried to wave his hand in front of his face, but he couldn't see it, the only way he knew he could tell he was doing it was by the wind his hand made that gently hit his face. Where was he? The confused man walked, or floated, around until something caught his eye. It was a door. He walked farther and farther until he was right in front of the mysterious door beyond the darkness. It was beautiful and old, painted red with golden swirls etched into it. Navarre brushed his fingertips against it when he saw the curved double door handles with chains around them. Why was this door locked up? As he studied the chain, he saw something scurry in front of him. It was the black blob. As Navarre stepped back from the thing, the blob climbed up the door with spastic movements, swinging from golden curl to golden curl until it reached the chains, where it literally enveloped them and broke apart with it.
Navarre watched the chains slide off the door handles and stared at the now open door hesitantly. On this side was Navarre, behind that door was Erik, he just knew it. He had to admit, he was still hesitant to open the door, but he was here, the chance was right in front of him!
The door opened with a tug, light shined from between the cracks as Navarre pulled it open. Then... All his memories slammed into him.

~~~

There was a light being shined in a little boy's right eye, but the pupil didn't dilate, it didn't even follow it. The doctor holding the flashlight clicked it off and put it back in his coat pocket, sighing. "He's blind in the right eye." he murmured softly.

"You've been tortured ruthlessly, haven't you?" came a gentle voice. The little boy turned his big green eyes up to a smiling platinum blonde man. "I can give you your sight back, if you'd like." he offered and held his hand out to the boy, who lifted his own hand up hesitantly.

"Are you okay?" It was the boy only now he was a teen. He wore a black jacket, his hair grew a little longer and covered his right eye. He smiled warmly at a girl that was crying under a tree. She lifted her head up and looked at him with teary eyes. After a while she introduced herself as Winry.

The two were sitting across from each other at a table in a restaurant. The man looked a little nervous, and when he got out of his chair to be on one knee, you could tell why.

The young man now had a little girl on his shoulders and his fiance beside him. All three of them perfectly happy as can be as they walked down the memory-filled park.

Lightning flashed every few seconds over the graveyard. The young man, looking forlorn, stared down at two tombstones, one small than the other. A horrible depression had settled on the man, his green eyes now sunken and empty.

The young, depressed man was visited by many women, all claiming to live an awful, cursed life. He showed no signs of caring.

He looked at a small girl with silver hair that ran around claiming to be his wife. He still looked sad, but there was a lighter look on his face.

The man's house was in front of him. He looked up at it nervously and hopefully then, with a deep breath, he opened the door. His mother was lying in a pool of blood in front of a demonic looking man. "RUN!!!" his father screamed.

It was pouring. The young man sat against an alley, looking at the raindrops that fell on his face. "You've been through so much." He tilted his head down and looked at a masked man with pitiful blue eyes. "Take the pain away." the man said. "Please."

~~~

Navarre stumbled around a bit with his hands to his head, screams coming out of his mouth each time a new memory came. It lasted for nearly an hour until he stopped. He froze in his bent position with his hands covering to his face for a few minutes until he straightened up. A small wind blew through his hair and he lowered his hands. His emerald eyes were empty and uncaring.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm
Arwen dared not move, instead watching him. "Navarre?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm
The young man slowly turned and looked at Arwen with piercing eyes. "If only that were true." he said in a softer voice. "None of you would allow me the joys of ignorance. No, you all got what you wanted." he said with a small hint of acid in his tone. "I'm Erik."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:23 pm
She masked her shock with ice, a trick she learned from her beloved mother. "Welcome back, Erik. Long time, no see."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm
"Oh yes, you welcomed me enough back when you could." he said with a reflection of her attitude. "Have I spoiled your fun?" His emerald eyes were trained on her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm
"Don't flatter yourself, Mr. Ram," she retorted. Her icy blue eyes drilled into his cold green ones. "The last time you ruined my fun, you took away my dolly because it was time for dinner."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:14 pm
"my... i forgot just how blunt you could be." the goddess chuckled quietly from the sidelines as she watched the two bickering.

{yay!!! no more projects emotion_c8 emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome emotion_yatta }  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:26 pm
"Be careful of who you tell that to, madame." Erik said as he looked at Eris. He looked back and forth between the two ladies calmly before thinking of something to do. "Now if you both excuse me, I must... visit a few people I'm sure are worried about me." he said and, folding his arms behind his back, began to follow the wind.

((huzzah!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:37 pm
Arwen followed close behind in silence, silently placing a mental tracker on him in the one place even he likely didn't believe still existed: his soul.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:38 pm
"well.... i've been watching you long enough to know.." she sighed, watching him leave, a small blob still on his back.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff