Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Singles area
Hello everyone! >u<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ovals

Kitten

13,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:56 pm
Well, this is my first post in this Guild because, I just got accepted today. whee I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

But, since this is my first post, I decided I should tell my "single story." Alright well, I have only been "in love" once. I still have trouble seeing why I was, because I've come to realize there was more bad stuff in that relationship, then good stuff. We fought almost everyday. I had to tell her when I was going somewhere, or else she'd get mad at me, but when I did, she'd get mad at me that I'm not talking to her. I don't know, it was just, over the top. But, I didn't realize it then. Also, I wasn't the best girlfriend at the time. I was completly immature. I've matured a lot since then, with all that I've been through this past year and a half. So, when she broke up with me, I was crushed. Of course. I was devistated, I did things I shouldn't have done. We still talk today, and I'm guessing the friendzone is where I should be with her. But, I'm finally ready to meet someone new. >o<

So let me tell you guys a little something about myself. My name is Valorie. I'm 15 years old, so yes, I'm younger then a lot of Gaians. I'm hopefully looking for someone to just, accept me no matter what, cuddle me, love me unconditionally, and be loyal to me. whee I will never hop right into a relationship though. I need to talk to you first, and you need to gain my trust.

I'm really sorry that this is so long. >x< But, tell me your single story, and a little about you? 3nodding I really hope this forum goes well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:50 pm
Hi. I'm Victoria. I'm 16, almost 17(in May!). I like penguins. I don't have much of a "single story". I'm just. . single. Never really been "in love". Wow....I seem boring. Anyways,welcome to the forum. If you'd like to know more about me just PM me and ask whatever you'd like. smile I enjoy meeting new people.  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

Singles area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces