Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 pm
******** he hated just sitting here, it was making him anxious.
The cell was bad enough, but he at least had the option to get up and walk around if he wanted to... or had the strength to get up on his feet.
But here, even if he wanted to just push past the pain of his... everything, a nurse would be on him so quickly, and telling him not to get up.

He was loosing patience for it, very quickly.

He would have loved to get a proper shower in, fix his dreads, shake the hair off of his face and left side of his head. get some new plugs for his ears before the gages closed up too much.
But most of all, he wanted to go outside.

There was a window sitting by the other wall in the room they kept him in, from where he was at the bed, he couldn't get a good look out side, and it was getting closer to sunset.

It was slow and painful progress, getting himself upright, and then moving his feet to the ground.
thankfully Bro knew better then to fight him, so the Gengar instead tried to help get Jerome to his feet, and off the damn bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:15 pm
Tambrey had waited to see him.
There'd been distractions too, sure; there was a lot... happening now that they were back, but in the back of her mind, the people who had been injured were always trying to push themselves forward; she /wanted/ to check on them, to see that they were okay and would recover. More than just the injured though, she thought of her cellmates and, of course then, of Jerome, who had come out of it the worst hurt of them.
She had waited though, even anxious to check, until now.

The first thing the grunt saw as she entered was Jerome... sitting up and looking pained. She was pretty sure he wasn't meant to be that upright yet.
"Uh. That... looks like a really bad idea?" She tried, nervously, hovering near the door after softly closing it. She didn't call a nurse or anything yet though.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 pm
Just as he was about to put his weight onto his feet and stand, the noise of the door opening and someone walking in cause him to pause.
He let out a soft sigh, getting ready to hear a nurse start telling him off and try to get him back into bed.
But the voice that reached his ears was a much more familiar one.

Turning his head to look over, instantly recognizing Tambery.
"Could think of some worse ideas." He replied. "Like sittin' in this bed through another sunset."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:25 pm
The dark-haired woman looked from Jerome to the window and back as he mentioned the sunset.
Ah. Well. He would never make that on his own and was he even supposed to be up?
"... I know that's got t'be hard but," She frowned. "you're probably supposed to be laying there to heal faster..." And that was something good, yet, she understood what he meant... "I don't really suppose I could stop you. Well, no offense but right now I probably could," She let a little smirk creep in to try and show she meant in in humour "but I won't if you really think that sunset's worth whatever damage 's going to do. I will protest it. And I will help you to try and make sure y' don't injure yourself more, but I... I guess I won't -stop- you from trying." She sighed a little. It had to be his choice- she felt guilty enough for not visiting before now- and with any outcome here, there was going to be guilt. It would just vary on how much.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 pm
She was always the concerned one in the group, she was the one who wanted to make sure everyone else was okay. when she could she would be there with any of them.
So he wasn't surprised with her concern over what he was doing now.

He couldn't help a small grin slide on his face as she went on, It had been the first time he had seen her since they were in the cell, he had seen Aulus already. Jerome had to admit, it was good to see how much better they looked.

At the comment of her being able to stop then, Jerome actually had to laugh at that, becasue, to be honest it was very true.
He instantly regretted the laughter though, it only lasted a second before he grunted in pain and lifted his hand to his chest. his face tensing in pain

"M'mostly sore" He told her after giving himself a couple of seconds. "Got to sleep through the worse of it."
It was true, must of his smaller wounds had healed already, he knew it could be a lot worse, but he was stiff, and felt rather sick most of the time from being out for so long, worse of all was the weakness though, He hated feeling this weak.

"Ain't seen what it looks like outside fer over a month." He told her. "M'takin' it easy, don't worry about it." He told her as reassuringly as he could.
He seemed pretty darn sure he wanted to get up right now.

Though he hesitated for now, sitting at the side of his bed while he let himself get used to sitting up.
"Lookin' good Books" The gangster said, nodding to her, and using the nickname he had seemed to adopt for her. "S'good to see ya back to yer old self."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 am
She winced as he laughed and she saw that it hurt him. Right, so... That was probably a bad idea then.
"Sleep's good. Been meaning to get more 'f that myself." Not that she hadn't tried, but it had been hard to stay asleep for various reasons.
Hm.
"It's been... nice out. Desert-y." It was a terrible description, but true at least. "I'm glad t' hear it. We... we'd all like you better faster, so... 's long as your not affecting your recovery, 's good."
She noted him pausing there on the bed edge and got a thoughtful look while she replied.
The grunt smiled as he referred to her as 'Books' and commented on how she looked- she supposed it was a little different with her glasses on after all- and shook her head a little.
"Not quite, but thank you. I'll consider it my 'old self' when I can walk around without my joints tingling and when I've had some real sleep. You are looking better too, by the way." She looked around. "So... I'm guessing it's mostly you moving yourself they have a problem with? If you can sit up, then... d'you think if I got a wheelchair we could sneak you outside for a bit? Less of the whole 'pain' thing then, maybe..."
She hoped that, one, there was one unoccupied nearby and, two, that he wouldn't take the suggestion as an insult.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:35 pm
Considering the way she had looked the last time he saw her, he recognized a big difference, He kinda liked that about getting visitors from the brig they were in, he saw them at their worse, and suddenly, as if it was overnight (for him) they looked clean, better fed, and their wounds were healing.
He replied to her with a soft nod.

"Dnno' what their problem is" He admitted. "Think they might lose their s**t if they see me like this."
inked eyes glanced to the door, letting out a little sigh and looking up to his Gengar.

Bro was hovering by the man, looking away from Tambery to turn down to his human.
"Gen gar gar."

"Naw, y'right." Jerome replied and started to move himself back into the bed. using his only good arm, (while the other remained cast up and shot through) to suppose himself back down.
It was probably way too early for Jerome to be moving around, he had felt it the moment he had put any kind of weight on his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 pm
Well then. That was kind of a relief.
She felt bad that she couldn't help him to see outside but then... the more he relaxed, the more he did as he was instructed, the faster he could recover and then he'd be able to go outside as he wanted.
She smiled up at the ghost type, watching it 'look after' Jerome and moved toward the bed herself.
"Here." She said, moving toward him and intending to try and help; if moving was painful, perhaps it would be less so if he had someone else, not that she really doubted the ghost, just felt she had to try and help too.
"I have t' admit this is probably the best idea..." She changed topic as she continued to help. "So, have y' seen much of the others?" It wasn't hard to imagine who the 'others' would be in reference to.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:00 pm
Bro' seemed alright with her held, giving the women a wide, obnoxious grin before he floated up and over to Jerome's other side, crossing his arms and chilling out by the man's shoulder.

The Gangster didn't look to be particularly relived to be settled back against the pillows, but he wasn't complaining.
He stared up at the ceiling for a couple of seconds, before Tambery spoke again, and his attention shifted casually to her.
"Yeah, a few." He replied "Scars was in, told me bout what happened after I went down. Told me bout you havin' to room up with that tall galactic dude."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 pm
Unlike Palu, Tambrey had really grown accustomed to having ghost types around so often; she'd even become rather fond of the type- strange things with strange attitudes as they might be. Still, a Gengar was rather different to something like most of the Spiritombs she knew; at least Celty was friendly in that lot.
She watched Bro float then glanced back again.
She nodded. What happened after he'd gone down... Hm. She'd been stuck on a ponyta for a good lot of everything... And lately her mind had started blending things- memories, dreams across into a strange little web. How could something so... dramatic, so real, be tampered with into jumbled thoughts like that? They really hadn't been well treated from that Galactic cell, and she considered herself one of the better off.
She sighed heavily, even before Jerome reached the part about Star- breaking her, thankfully, out of some sinking emotion and back into the present.
"... Ah. So... 's news then." She frowned and looked at the ceiling. "Wasn't really the room mate I'd expected." The grunt was keeping her answers... a little deliberately curtailed, perhaps not knowing just exactly how she felt about it all.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:53 pm
"Yea, Scars told me." He replied, not taking his eyes off of the women, her short reply didn't do much for giving Jerome the impression that it was okay, if anything it made him a little more cautious and suspicious.
"Y'know, F'he ******** with ya, y'let us know." He told her very seriously.
"Any of us"

At this, Bro gave a curt nod and threw an arm out to give Tamber a thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:21 pm
'Scars', of course, would be Aulus, she understood.
Hm. It was a nice gesture, of course, and she didn't trust Star at all, but he hadn't actually done anything, nor seemed intent on doing anything that was going to harm her.
Still she smiled at them, the ghost and the ex-gangster on the bed.
"Thanks... I'll keep it in mind, but 'm doing all right so far. He's just a little bit... noisy. Nothing I can't handle." She promised and, though still smiling, became a little more serious. "But I definitely appreciate that."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:32 am
He nodded at her decision, showing that he understood.
He would leave it at that, Jerome didn't know the guy at all, but from what he heard so far, he helped them get out, and he was mostly a man who made a lot of noise, not much in the way of damage.

Jerome glanced away, over to the far wall where the window was, before he shifted where he lay and leaned back.
From his other side Bro let out a small snicker, and reached down to pluck up some of Jerome's dreadlocks, and poking at the shorter hair on the other side of his head.

Jerome lifted a corner of his mouth but didn't say anything to the Gengar, who seemed to be making noises as if saying something to the gangster, teasing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 am
Tambrey took a moment, after that, to fall silent and watch him.
She was pleased that he was awake, that he was alive and healing. She probably fell silent for a couple of moments longer than she intended, just enough to be noticeable.
Her gaze did travel to the window as he looked though, and then back to see the antics of the ghost pokemon.
"Did... y' two want me to, at least, open that? I could let some air in even if we can't take you outside... What's he saying anyway?" She smiled, and nodded toward Bro; the Grunt could tell they were sharing some joke, but she wasn't quite well versed enough with the type, and with Bro himself, to understand.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 pm
When she offered to open the window, he cast a glance over at the glass, then nodded, some fresh outside air would actually be pretty damn awesome.
Her question was followed with another, this one about Bro.

The Gengar glanced up at her, blinking, before he cackled.
Jerome let out a dry grunt of humor himself.
"Think he's sayin' I should shave the rest of M'dreads off, thinks I look pretty stupid with the fuzz goin' on."
He reached up to pull a couple of the matted strands over into his eye sight,
"They're lookin' kinda messy"
He frowned, knowing it would take some work to get them cleaned out and acceptable looking.
Dreadlocks were a lot of work. Maybe Bro' was right.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff