Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Shrine Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am
~ Japanese Shrine ~

User Image

There was a rumour that on the day the youkai marry the shrine has a shower of sakura flowers and it would start raining even though the sun was shining. Also there is another rumour on the birthday of the cursed one the shrine lamps all light up one by one mysteriously. The cursed ones birthday is April the third.

User Image

Some people live at the shrine and there are shops too there.

User Image

There is also the wooden message/prayer board where you get a wooden board(like the one in the picture) write your message/prayer and tie it up with a red or black string on the board.

User Image

There is also a candy store for children

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 am
User Image

heart You're slightly mad but I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are heart

Nikki walked into the shrine and prayed a little. She closed her eyes and whispered something whilst she was praying. She had come here often as a child to pray, although her name was Nikki she was Japanese. Then she walked over to the wooden message/prayer board she laughed at a few of the messages. One had said: ' To my sister who has now have a fear of apples. Don't worry! It won't go pear- shaped! -Kyo' Nikki walked over to a shop and purchased a red string and a wooden message thing. This would be her 100th one and she wrote. ' Time goes by and we get older, but throughout life we gain what is right and wrong, but at our last moments I think we truly know what is true happiness and what is not. Age does not define us our personality and words does. So please let me find happiness. -Nikki' Nikki tied the message-prayer to the board and smiled. That was her 100th one.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 pm
Tanda walked quietly into the shrine to make sure he didn't disturb anyone praying. It felt just like his shrine... But, it wasn't. He sighed, being here was such a happy yet sad reminder of how thing use to be. What would happen to his family? The white haired man walked over to a shrine maiden and purchased a Omamori. Maybe a protection charm would do the trick. Then Tanda's charming smile returned, it did make him feel better. He grabbed a Omikuji from a box. The small slip of paper said: Sue-kyo. That meant future curse. How sad... Someone must truly be unhappy to wish that upon others. The priest walked to a pine tree and attached the bad fortune to the tree. It was believed that when you got a bad Omikuji that you shouldn't take it with you. You should stick it to a pine tree. That the bad luck would attach itself to the tree instead of the bearer. Was this a sign? Tanda had never gotten a bad Omikuji.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

Come back down, save yourself
I can't find my way to you
And I can't bear to face the truth.

Singing songs of sleep,
the wind blows you far away.
Where did it take you?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♢▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♡▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Vańa, more commonly known as Kenshin in the past or Cirdan in the present, continued reading the wooden boards set up in the shrine with a hollow expression. His own board remained hanging in his hand with a somewhat simple message written on it.
In the extent we live,
We lose things little by little.
Seeking in the light we believe in,
Now I begin my walk with you.
Hidden into a very deep forest
Now is my heart that I left alone.
If I know the rythym of time, I will fly once again.

He hadn't bothered with signing it, but instead tried finding something less cruel to read about.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♧▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♤▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Into the nothing, faded and weary,
I won't leave and let you fall behind.
Live for the dying, Heaven hear me,
I know we can make it out alive.

Say something new, I have nothing left,
I can't face the dark without you.
There's nothing left to lose, the fighting never ends,

User Image
{( Out.Of.Comfort: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 pm
Decius
User Image

Strutting around with his lab coat flailing behind him, the smiling blue-haired man took in his surroundings. It was beautiful, but the mad scientist didn't come here for beauty. He wanted candy! Where was the candy store?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
Katzlyn Samria

Katzlyn enters the shrine and starts to prey. She then offers a sweet to the shrine, her demon katanas strapped to her back. Even after all these years, I still miss you all. Kittia, Sorbbi, Naggi, I miss you all. I'm sorry I wasn't able to save you my sisters. But I will keep your memories alive. She lights a candle for each of her fellow comrades and puts a bo staff, a bow and quiver of arrows and some poison bombs out of her bag and places a pic of each of her sisters to their weapons.  

Sapphire_Angel713

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image

With a small smile, Dousha Yamamoto sat on the topmost step of the shrine, peering at the sun as she prepared the small shrine for her brother, like she had been doing everyday for the past three years. First, the small pile of rocks, then the tiny, delicate blanket she place over them. Two oranges, a picture of her brother, and finally, two sticks of incense. Today was special, which is why she wore her most expensive pink kimono to visit the shrine, a seemingly run-of-the-mill task for her. It was he brother's birthday.

"Happy birthday to you," she sang softly, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Yuichi~! Happy birthday to you!" She lit the incense on the last note and smiled, leaving it to settle as she headed over to the message board and put up a message:

Dearest Wish-Granting God,

Please let everyone whose wishes hang here find what they seek. Please let rain fall back home so that my parents may have bountiful harvest. Please give Yuichi my birthday wishes. Please tell that man at the candy store that I do not wish to marry him. Please help me be a better person.

Thank you,
Dousha.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing a few noises, the psychopath spun around on his heel to see people with incense and what not. They were not candy, so he had no need for them! Decius spun on his heel again and looked around eagerly for the store. "Where is the location you are hiding in, store of sweets???????????????" the doctor called out in a sing-song voice as he skipped from step to step on the staircase. "You can be doing the running, but the hiding is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 pm
Dantes_river

Tanda saw the man from where he was standing. He looked troubled. He smiled at the man. Tanda enjoyed seeing people explore shrines. "Hello." Tanda greeted with a happy smile. The small gray kitten meowed. "Hush." He told the kitten.
(( Finally got to this. emotion_c8 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Singing songs of sleep,
Where did it take you?

The redheaded male glanced over at the male that had said hello before glancing around to see if anyone was near him. He made a slight wave of the hand before setting up his little message board and making a slight bow in respect towards the other.
Kon'nichiwa. Go down the stairs to your left and take a right, sensei!” he murmured to the male who spoke to him only to call out the directions to the odd scientist guy. He lightly readjusted his position while remaining in that hollow expression.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:47 pm
Tanda blinked. "Oh! Hajimemashite?" He greeted with a happy smile. He hadn't meet anyone that could speak Japanese in a while. Aiko meowed at Tanda. "Yes? Ah, you are right." Tanda nodded at the kitten.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

Singing songs of sleep,
Where did it take you?

Watashi wa kangaemasu...” Vańa responded in a light voice while scratching the back of his neck. He wasn't used to people just approaching him and speaking his second language let alone his fourth. “May I help you with something?
He slightly raised an eyebrow at the other male, briefly glancing at the kitten in the other male's arms. There had to be something wrong with that cat if it couldn't sense the darkness that had followed him from his preteen years.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 pm
Tanda happy smile didn't move. "You speak english as well." He said. Aiko the small gray kitten noticed that Vana was looking at him. The kitten sniffed the air for no particular reason. Then meowed to Tanda once more. "Don't say that." He scolded the kitten. Tanda turned his head back to Vana. "No, I don't believe you can really help me but, you seem like a quiet one. You caught my curiosity." The kitten meowed at Vana. Tanda frowned."Hush."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Singing songs of sleep,
Where did it take you?

I speak multiple languages quite fluently. I don't speak the animal tongue, but I'm guessing your cat has finally picked up on my aura. I almost thought there was something wrong with him,” Vańa murmured before dropping his hand back down to where it barely rested on the hilt of the katana at his hip. After a few experiences with people saying their interest had been caught by him only for them to attack him, he'd started becoming wary over more people.
I just don't socialize well with people anymore so I avoid others as often as possible.
He slightly glanced at the board he'd just hung up, the bottom having a simple message written in small letters which read “Please forgive me.”.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 am
AYU FENNEL
User Image

"Just because I'm pretty......

Ayu released Damon at the ground.. As her feet stepped down, she opened her eyes and look over him blankly.. While walking towards him slowly.. She focused her energy once more on her hand, Ayu's eyes glared at Damon as she paused..

But freeze.. Her eyes caught on the ring.. Looking at it vividly, inspecting it.. Somehow, thoughts starts to drift on her mind... All about Damon...

....doesn't mean that I'm happy!"

Amy Kiyomi

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas