Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:22 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon was staring at her, his eyes sad and worried.
But then, he saw where her gaze was and saw the look in her eyes.
The Ayu he knew was somewhere in there...

Damon was holding her close in just a matter of short seconds.
"Ayu, I know you're in there...And I just want you to know that, I Love you with all my heart..."
He whispered softly in her ear, his eyes closed.
"...Even though at times you're such a silly little girl but, that just makes me Love you more as my Wife."

Then Damon looked her deeply in her eyes, "You can hurt me as much as you want Ayu but...I will never, ever hurt you..."
He could've easily compelled her. And stop all this but, that would make him as much of a coward as Abel.
So, he decided against it..

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:31 am
AYU FENNEL
User Image

"Just because I'm pretty......

Ayu just stood there blankly while Damon whispered to her words which she couldn't ingest.. Afterwards, she clenched her fist and flip making a 360 degree turn before landing her kick over Damon's body..

She's eager to hurt him that much.. Soon as he's thrown away, Ayu walked towardshim gently.. While her blank dark eyes, tears starts to form from her eyes.. Flowing freely on her cheeks while making another move to hit Damon again.

....doesn't mean that I'm happy!"

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:39 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon was flung to the ground, despite him being able to dodge it because of his speed, he didn't.
He said he would take it all...and he will.

He looked up at her, noticing the tears now falling down her cheeks.
"This...Isn't...Right." He growled lightly, under his breath.
Tears were almost formed in his eyes, seeing her in pain like this.

In a blink of an eye, Damon was holding her wrists down and looked deeply in her eyes.
"Ayu...I...Can't see you hurt like this anymore. It pains me. But, I'm left with no choice." He mumbled.
He had to compel her. There was no other safer choice. He wasn't going to do much though.
He stared deeply into her eyes for what seemed a long moment and sent a mental voice into her head; Remember who I am...My precious Ayu..
His voice shaky.

(( Sorry Mhai~ D; I had to do that. ; u; ))

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:53 am
AYU FENNEL
User Image

Out of nowhere, she's suddenly been pulled down while Damon hold her wrists.. Still looking at his eyes blankly and emotionless.. Her eyes were filled with tears.. Damon tried to communicate with her through her thoughts..

Her body starts to tremble.. 'Damon.. help me!' she sent out a mental wave on him as a response while a picture of Ayu there reaching for Damon while pleading.. 'Save me!'

Amy Kiyomi

((No worries.. Damon needs to do something actually ^^))  

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:28 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon kept his eyes glaring deeply into hers, like he was reaching her soul.
Then a mental picture entered his head, her voice echoing in his head.
He stood there, his grip holding her tightly but not to hurt her in anyway.

He sent back, his eyes starting to water; Ayu! Gosh, Ayu...How do I help you? I'll do anything...
His eyes pleading, still keeping her in a trance.

(( Bah...I find this scene so emotional D; ))

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:16 am
AYU FENNEL
User Image

As Damon held her hand tightly.. Ayu is currently struggling to set herself free from him.. Trying to push him away, but Damon's grip were too strong for her state right now..

While beyond her thoughts.. she's communicating with him eventhough she can't control her body anymore.. It seems like its being controlled by Abel.. Her eyes were starting to get back on its normal glow but hence the curse was too powerful that it even returned to her blankly state..

Her lips starts to move gently.. "D-Damon..." Still her tears flows from her cheeks.. And yet, her evil side dominates her even more.. Ayu tried to reach for his cheek and broguth herself up to kiss him.. Before pulling away and whispers... "Kill me...."

'You have to kill me, Damon.....'

Amy Kiyomi

((It is Dx))  

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:26 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon had to fight back his tears, his heart terribly aching at her words.
"N-no...I c-can't do it. Anything but that..." He mumbled, his voice shaky.
Making it obvious how painful this was for him.
He just, didn't know what to do anymore. He would rather be killed instead of having to kill her.
A tear strolled down his cheek, that seemed to escape as she kissed him, his hands still holding onto her wrists.

I can't Ayu. Anything but that. I rather you kill me instead... He thought to her.
His grip on hers started to relax a bit.
"Kill me. Kill me if you want." He mumbled, his eyes serious.

(( Oh no. What is Damon gonna do? Dx This is so sad. ; n; ))

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:22 am
AYU FENNEL
User Image

Ayu felt Damon kissed her.. Deep inside her, it saddens even more... Her tears didn't stop to fall though her eyes were still blank.. Just then, she pulled away and kicked him off! Ayu saw Damon thrown as far as he can get before slamming against a tree.

'No! Stop!'

Ayu tried to control her body, but it failed to listen.. While walking slowly towards the injured Damon.. Ayu thought hard.. She couldn't bring herself to kill the one she loves.. Until..

'Damon.. you have to bite me again.. Suck my blood as much as you can.. That way.. Hopefully.. I can control my body.. it will weaken me'

Amy Kiyomi

((Yay! a solution!))  

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:32 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon was flung into a tree, he got up swiftly, his back aching slightly and brushed the dirt off his clothes.
The screams filling his head pained his heart and he winced a bit.
Then she told him something that kind of made sense, but he wasn't sure about it.

Damon disappeared thinking to her; I sure hope you're right about this Ayu...
Then he reappeared behind her, before sinking his fangs into her neck he mumbled softly, "I Love you Ayu...So please, come back..."
He sank his fangs into her neck, holding her wrists so that the her right now wouldn't fight back.

He regretted every moment of this but, if it would work. He had to try.
Even though there would usually be pleasure in him feeding but this time, there was nothing.
For once in his life, all he concentrated on was the amount he was taking and about how much he loved this girl...

(( Yayyy! > o< ))

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:40 am
AYU FENNEL
User Image

Damon suddenly disappeared right in front of her.. And its too late.. He already grabbed her and felt a stinging pain against her neck.. Though she tried to struggle.. Yet it's pointless.. As he suck her blood.. Even her energy is being drained out..

Soon, Ayu felt weak.. Her body starts to tremble.. And next thing she knew.. Her eyes begins to close and she fainted///

Amy Kiyomi

((Yay!good work Damon <3!))  

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 am
Angel Mhai

User Image

Damon pulled away from her neck, licking his bottom lip with a soft, worried smile on his face.
He caught her in his arms before she hit the ground, he picked her up in his arms like he did before and held her close against his chest.
He kissed her head softly and mumbled, "I'm sorry..."

Damon didn't know what to do. He hurt her in a way.
And he felt miserable for it. His barely beating heart was pained deeply and he knew that he'd regret this for the rest of his life..
He looked down at Ayu and dashed back to their dorm, she probably needed rest...

[Exits]

(( Damon feels like a total monster though D; ))

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:26 pm
Dantes_river

Tanda glanced at Aiko on his shoulder and frowned. "Oh... It's not that. Aiko here was just commenting on something." Aiko meowed again Tanda just sighed. Aiko is such a mean little kitten. "So you don't talk to people that much? That's okay. I'm Tanda and this Aiko." His warm smile appeared on his face again.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:08 pm
sassyspark

User Image

Come back down, save yourself
I can't find my way to you
And I can't bear to face the truth.

Singing songs of sleep,
the wind blows you far away.
Where did it take you?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♢▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♡▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

So there is something wrong with him?” Vańa asked with a raised eyebrow as his gaze shifted back to the little cat.
No. I don't talk much to anyone anymore... Cirdan Hunter...” His voice remained more of a hollow murmur than anything and he hadn't exactly shown any signs of changing his expression anytime soon. Attempting to pretend to be happy all of the time hadn't exactly worked out too great in the past and so he'd let himself appear as a blank slate before people. That just made him seem like he had no real care in the world. He was unsure of which path he should take from where he was now and either path he took from here was one that was less traveled by.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♧▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♤▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Into the nothing, faded and weary,
I won't leave and let you fall behind.
Live for the dying, Heaven hear me,
I know we can make it out alive.

Say something new, I have nothing left,
I can't face the dark without you.
There's nothing left to lose, the fighting never ends,

User Image
{( Out.Of.Comfort: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:32 pm
Dantes_river

Tanda smiled as Aiko streched out on his shoulder."He's just a funny kitten." Tanda said. He looked back at Cirdan."Can you stand the solitude?"  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm
sassyspark

User Image

Come back down, save yourself
I can't find my way to you
And I can't bear to face the truth.

Singing songs of sleep,
the wind blows you far away.
Where did it take you?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♢▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♡▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Vańa nodded slightly as he watched the cat carefully, his hand finally sliding from the hilt of his katana.
I've grown used to it over the years. The solitude saves the heart from being shattered and pieces of one's self from being lost,” he murmured lightly as his gaze shifted to the ground. He could feel the pain building in his chest, but refused to let it show. It was his own childish naivety that led to his own heartache.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♧▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♤▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Into the nothing, faded and weary,
I won't leave and let you fall behind.
Live for the dying, Heaven hear me,
I know we can make it out alive.

Say something new, I have nothing left,
There's nothing left to lose, the fighting never ends,

User Image
{( Out.Of.Comfort: ~ )}