Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm
Tanda's stare went to the ground. "There are people that enjoy being alone..." He muttered softly. "I'm guessing the world has beaten you and you don't wish to continue." Tanda believed that in this world people enjoyed being alone but, he didn't believe that ther was a single person that could bear solitude.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:45 am
sassyspark

User Image

Come back down, save yourself
I can't find my way to you
And I can't bear to face the truth.

Singing songs of sleep,
the wind blows you far away.
Where did it take you?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♢▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♡▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

He shook his head slightly before lightly pushing Tanda's head up as he crouched down slightly so they could make eye contact.
It wasn't the world that beat me, Tanda-san. I did it to myself. Right now I am lost and wondering which path I should take now. Seppuku is the coward's way out. Come and I'll tell you of what happened,” he murmured lightly to the other male only to slightly motion for Tanda to walk with him.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♧▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♤▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Into the nothing, faded and weary,
I won't leave and let you fall behind.
Live for the dying, Heaven hear me,
I know we can make it out alive.

Say something new, I have nothing left,
I can't face the dark without you.
There's nothing left to lose, the fighting never ends,

User Image
{( Out.Of.Comfort: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm
Dantes_river

Tanda looked into Vana's eyes with own gray eyes. He nodded and started to walk with Vana. He said nothing even Aiko was quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm
sassyspark

User Image

Singing songs of sleep,
Where did it take you?

Taking a deep breath, Vańa followed beside Tanda while chewing on his lip.
Back before the Shinsengumi was created in Japan, I came to this world with my mother who then abandoned me. I was taken in by gypsies and slave traders yet couldn't really communicate with them so they started teaching me their language although they liked calling me Shinta, but as time went on we were eventually separated from one another due to bandits attacking us. I was the only survivor and was taken in by a swordsman who labelled me as his apprentice. After spending some time... Years learning to use the sword, I thought I would be doing the world a favor by leaving my sensei and killing those who found pleasure in killing those weaker than themselves.... I was still a child back then,” he murmured softly while semi-summarizing his past. He crossed his arms in front of him, his hands entering his sleeves.
I became an assassin, killing people for what was as close to evil as a human could get. During those years I didn't think twice about why I was doing these things and if they really deserved to die. On one of my missions, a bodyguard managed to cut my face and it's never healed completely since then. A short while later, I met his fiancé although I didn't know it at the time and we started getting close. Things started going to Hell and so I had to take her into hiding with me. We pretended to be a married couple in which I acted as a doctor. We survived for a year-and-a-half like that and eventually planned to get married... Her brother showed up, he left and she vanished the next morning. I was told by an ex-comrade that she'd been the spy and had been the fiancé to the bodyguard who'd cut open my face. I ended up going into shock and went after her. It didn't exactly go as smoothly as the snow falling..."
He paused and glanced up at the sky, his eyes glaring at the storm Cloud's in the distance. "I wound up killing her, her final breath leaving the other half of the scar on my face. I burnt down our cottage with her in it and went back to finishing up what I was doing until the Shinsengumi ceased to be. A few years later, I took up a reversed-blade katana and vowed to make the world peaceful without killing anyone else. After living as a wanderer for a while, I ran across a man who owned these machines called gundams and in the end, I wound up owning one called The Evil Angel although I also ended up drifting in space for a long time. Fortunately enough, I crash-landed back on your lovely planet and ended up with many more things ending up like the most detailed story I've given you minus the killing. I just broke a lot of bones after having killed Tomoe... I then took up solitude in the forest and this would be the first time in a long time I've come out of it. My sensei was correct about me still being a child and not understanding what all would happen if I left him to use my sword to aid others. Now it's just used for self defense. It'd take forever if I told you all the details so I kinda summarized it for you.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 pm
Dantes_river

Tanda's face was still. He remembered when his fiance cheated on him. And choosing a similar life style. "I think we have a lot in common." He murmured. His eyes looked up at the sky noticing the cloudy weather. He sighed."I know what you mean all too well. I've killed is such a brutal manner also. I saw numerous people dying in war and fighting... But, I also came to an understanding, the value of life. When I received the curse of killing everyone near me is when I cared more about the living. I found that my path was fighting for the importance of life." Tanda blinked slowly remembering all the memories that pained him to think about. "I find being able to fight a burden. Still, it's those with the hearts and ablity to take stand for that which needs to be protected. And draw their weapons against that which would cause tears to be shed." Tanda steps stopped as rain began to fall."That's where I found my happiness."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:43 pm
sassyspark

User Image

Singing songs of sleep,
Where did it take you?

Smiling lightly, Vańa nodded at the other's words.
Every sword has a sheath. A very good friend of mine taught me that. No curse can keep a sheath from doing it's job. My own curse is if I draw my sword with the intent to kill, my cheek will start bleeding again. It is their reminder as for why I switched to a reversed-blade sword,” he murmured lightly as he lightly patted Tanda on the back. They were similar only with a slight difference.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:03 pm
Dantes_river

Tanda looked up at Vana and smiled."Did you fall for her as hard as I did?" He asked as the rain started to fall harder then the previous moment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

○○○Kasai Hana○○○

Black roses of the night...

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♥≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

After a long walk he decided to got to a shrine to honor a very special person and a lucky year this year. He grinned thinking about that special someone. And then sat down, since he was a little tired after the walk. Though what was interesting about him was, that the way he walked with such a grace, like a noble. That even made the queen's of any land look like a slouch. Kasai was not your ordinary guy, he was of royalty but of course not fully of the royal blood. He then looked around gazing at every inch of the scenery, and admired its beauty ~This day is like a dream, the clouds seem to perfect, on such a day~ Kasai thought to himself, he did miss the days of being a butler. Even though he's sure there might be someone out there needing of such a magnificent butler. To reclaim is rightful place at a needy noble side is his calling. Kasai then looked at the ground and his grace fell to the ground as he covered his face in grief. ~I will never seen them again, and its all my fault. I should of trained more, i should of never let the princess gaze at the lake for too long.~ Kasai thought to himself, he was depressed, and this depression just ruined his day. Now he couldn't bare the sight of anything cheerful at the moment. All was lost to him. Such a sad butler he is, to live forever and be filled with grief.

...I will set your hearts alight.

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:44 pm
sassyspark

User Image

Singing songs of sleep,
Where did it take you?

He nodded slightly before motioning towards a little shelter and grabbing a different male's arm as he headed out of the rain with Tanda and the other male.
If not more so. The rain should let up in about half an hour,” he murmured lightly after pushing the other male under the shelter along with Tanda and Aiko. He leaned back against the wall as the rain continued falling down, his entire demeanor saying that he didn't mind being in the rain.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:54 pm
Shinzo and Lily pull up within his motorcycle car, parking within a location out of sight from the main public. He opened his door, removing himself from the vehicle.
" Ready, Lily? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:44 am
User Image

○○○Kasai Hana○○○

As Kasai was in his little phase, he felt a tug on his arm and was pulled, into part of the shrine where the rain could not get to him. Kasai stared at them, thinking if he should say thank you or talking down to him for such and aggressive act without acknowledgement. "Um thank you, I guess." Said Kasai a little confused and a little frigidity, but it soon cleared away from his facial features and stance. "I could of sworn it wasn't raining, but what would i know about weather." Said Kasai enlightening the mood, to be friendly and all.Its not every day someone pulls you out of the rain, for an odd reason. Maybe its just that the people here are very kind, though, Kasai would love to see that, but the chances of that are pretty high.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:42 am
sassyspark

User Image

Singing songs of sleep,
Where did it take you?

The redhead glanced over to the dark haired male with a hollow expression as the other attempted to lighten the mood. Such an ancient technique and one that would get a look asking if he really was going to use that as his first impression from the samurai.
It's no big deal. I just figured I'd take the initiative of saving you from a cold. If one paid attention to the air instead of sulking about something that you can't control, you can feel the electricity in it and heard the rumbling of the thunder in the distance,” he rumbled lowly with his eyes closed, the water from the rain continuing to run down the sides of his face. He started tapping his fingers against his arm as he waited for the rain to come to an end.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

○○○Kasai Hana○○○

Kasai gave a smirk and stared into the sky. "You know its not that bad to be depressed, it certainly passes the time." Said Kasai, not really being humorous, or straight forward with his situation. it was complicated in a manner. So complicated it demeans knowledge itself. He put his hands together in a praying form. " You know, do you ever think there is a place beyond our comprehension, after you die of course." Asked Kasai.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:58 pm
sassyspark

User Image

Singing songs of sleep,
Where did it take you?

Glancing at the male speaking, he made a slight shrug.
“I believe there's something out there beyond most being's knowledge, but there are a few I know who already know the truth behind life and death,” he answered as he returned his gaze to in front of him. Most would question what that meant, but he couldn't exactly explain it to them. He'd promised to keep it a secret for them and he would do just that.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:23 am
User Image

○○○Kasai Hana○○○

kasai glanced at him at the corner of his eye. He got out a pretty old pocket watch cased in pure gold. " Wow not much time has passed at all, for some reason it always seems, that when the rain falls time goes by slow." Said Kasai, but the way he said was almost like a riddle, but it wasn't one. He then put his watch back in his pocket and sighed.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas