Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:49 pm
SinRai

Nero Njord

User Image

The wind blew strongly, cherry blossom leaves catching a ride on the gale. Through that wave of pink, the young god walked through the grass, his hands in his pockets, his hair held down with his hat, an uncaring look on his face, and a lollipop stick protruding from his mouth.
"Here's stop number one, toots," Nero said and stopped just in front of the large, red Japanese gate. "Some kinda Japanese shrine."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:06 am
Sin looks around and fixes her skirt, then ties her hair back. "Wow I don't think I ever been to a Japanese shrine before..." She softly touchs the gate.  

SinRai

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 pm
"It's pretty darn exciting, eh?" Nero chuckled and motioned her to follow. "It's practically some fancy garden. I think they use it to worship people and whatnot." he shrugged. He didn't know, he wasn't Japanese.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 am
Sin laughs and follows him, "Well its very cool."  

SinRai

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 am
"Yup. A lot of people like this place, but I don't really see what the big deal is." Nero murmured and looked around with a bland look on his face. He was standing at the center of the bridge that ran over the koi ponds, his gaze to the fishes that swam around fluently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:13 am
Sin smiles happly and looks at the koi, "Such lovely colors, " Sin giggles and watchs them swim around.  

SinRai

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Running up the stairs and into the shrine, Ross finally paused while lightly panting. At least he wasn't near that floral shop anymore... And he kinda ran off with a rose he hadn't paid for... Agh! This entire day had gone crappy within such a short time! Well at least now he could relax a bit without nosiness or awkward stares.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am
"Sure," Nero muttered while leaning against the railing with a bored expression played out on his face. "If you're into that stuff, I guess."
So this is your Number One tour, is it? Njord's voice chuckled inside Nero's mind.
Hey, shut up! Nero thought back angrily, though he kept the same bored expression on his face. Like you could do any better!
At least I can give useful information over it. the other replied casually.
Yeah? Like what?
Like that the Japanese shrine is actually known as a Shinto Shrine and how it developed around the Yayoi Period in Japan around 300 B.C. to 300 A.D.
... ... ...Nerd.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SinRai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:45 pm
Sin looks at Nero, "Hey why so... quiet?" She smiles softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:47 am
"Hmm?" Nero blandly looked at her. "Oh, naw I was just.... Thinkin'." He debated whether or not he should tell her about the old man, but he thought against it. Who would believe him?
A lot would, actually, Njord said softly.
Shut up, nobody's asking you.
Oh calm down.
Don't tell me what to do!

Njord sighed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

So what now, Seda? Continue running around avoiding people?” Ross asked softly as he started walking around the shrine a bit warily. Hopefully the people here would just think he was speaking to a dead relative as if looking for a sign from the other side on what to do next. Fiddling with the bright red ends of his black hair nervously, he waited for the demon spirit attached to his body to respond.
Huh? Oh... Um... Just walk around a bit around the shrine. No one would think to look for a demon let alone the demon king's heir in a holy place. But I think we might have a friend with a secondary entity attached to him a few yards to the right. There's a second shadow although unnoticeable by most except those suffering from schizophrenia and paranoia. He'll probably notice my shadow attached to your body as I've noticed his. Then again, I'm too observant for my own good, Seda's voice murmured a bit distractedly in the back of Ross' head. His comment on the other with a secondary person in another's body made Ross glance in the general direction while pausing slightly. Was there truly others with two voices with their own separate thought processes out there? Was he truly not insane?! Oh happy days!

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:19 pm
Dantes_river
]

User Image
Anna walked up the shrine steps,humming a soft sweet melody a sirens lullaby.one her father used to sing to her ,she came to the shrine to to pray for the new up coming year at the school.An to pray for her sick grandfather .walking past three guys i nodded to them politely an smiled.I went over to the candles an light it an started to sing softly again  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Smiling lightly at the female for actually being nice, Ross yet again felt calm. Watching what she was doing curiously, he tried to figure out the tune she was singing softly and what exactly she was doing. Still finding no definitive answer and Seda still seeming a bit distracted, he felt he should wait until she was done before asking. Softly humming Remember Everything by Five Finger Death Punch, he started messing with his hair again while awaiting the girl to finish what she was doing. He'd learned to be patient thanks to Seda and inwardly thanked him for being his protection for all these years.

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: It's technically one guy that'd be standing there aka Ross. The top-center picture is his human form. The top-left picture is his demon form and the top-right is his vampire form. Just clearing that up. )}

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff