Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:43 pm
Dantes_river
[

{{OOC: Oh alright thanks for clearing that up for me sweatdrop }}
User Image
Anna walked over to the big bell an rung it then bow to it an turned around .an noticed the guy watching her Anna blinked curiously at him then Smiled the Sirenic quality to her voice stop an Anna smiled "Hello" Anna watched him play with his hair .Anna gigled mentally an thought Nervous habit maybe?Anna tiled her head listing to the tune he hummed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Ross gave a light wave to the female as he stopped fiddling with his hair and flashed a gentle smile. “Hello~ Um... This is probably a strange question, but what... Um... What were you singing and doing exactly?” he murmured a bit timidly while shifting his feet a bit. He hadn't spoken with someone other than Seda in a long time so he wasn't sure if he sounded curious and polite or rude and snippy. Brushing a hair out of his face he shifted his gaze around warily before murmuring softly, “I've never been to one of these places before...
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: It's okay~ On my iPod. )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
Anna giggled "oh it's, not strange at all."brushing a piece of stray behind my ear ."I was praying for luck in the up coming school year. "looking down sadly "An...."saying softly"Praying for my grandfather..he was i'll when i left to come here to the black rose ."quickly i smiled again putting away the sadness form my thought then looked at him "Oh that was a lullaby my father used to sing to me when i was small ."Anna looked around "well,you see im a half siren,half succubus."I shrugged then blinked how strange" Oh well do you know how did you come here?"I smiled "Oh forgive my rudeness .I'm Anna an you are ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

I'm Ross and I'm half demon, half vampire,” he answered while thinking of how to respond to the other things she said. He wasn't lost. He'd just never been to a holy place before. That would be odd to tell someone though albeit not as awkward as saying he'd spent three or four years of his childhood in an insane asylum before breaking out and... He was getting trapped in his thoughts again. “I originally came from Transylvania, but I've spent many centuries wandering around the world. Just recently though, I went from a flower shop to a hospital and then here. I'm also pretty new to town and supposed to be attending school, but I'm nervous about going to school... I've never been to a school...

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 am
User Image
Anna smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you Ross."I titled my head an thought "Wow...what an interesting combo" i felt his emotion his nervousness about the school "Well ,im New too so we can be new together ."I laughed softly "Really how interesting, I came from Pairs . so coming here is really far from home." Ann looked at him feeling like he was hiding something "Oh well that seem very intresting I was insult ealier because of my breeding in the coffee shop"I shook my head ."Well, you way only then i am im only 25 "I say sheepishly "Oh dont worry you can always hang out with me "
Dantes_river
]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

That'd be nice! But then... Mm... I've only just turned sixteen in demon years though... There's too many time differences to put together and Seda said that I need only care for demonic age for reasons I can't tell anyone else,” he hummed rather cheerfully while clapping his hands together childishly. Pausing shortly after, his smile faded and he started fiddling his fingers. “Most full demons don't like halfbred demons so technically they would find you as dirty since you're half succubus. It's better not to tell fullbred demons that you're only halfbred succubus. Then the humans find anything besides themselves as entities that shouldn't exist. At least most humans do. It's rare to find humans wanting to use the many creatures out there to create the ultimate species; a hybrid of all things. Seda said that one of my half brothers is one of those, but he's highly unstable. It's only a rumor though.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:34 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Anna smiled watching Ross "Well,if you want ...we can hang out in school."I blinked listing to him"Who's Seda ? an whats demon years ...i only of normal year ....i guess what you would call human years?"i blinked shocked "Your really only sixteen you seem so much older."Then listing the rest i nodded
Ok that made scene ...I think or atlest i hoped.I shrugged i watched his smile fade. "I'm not demon " being called a demon trouble me "well i mean i guess i would be called a demon by human standers. cause of all the stories about....... well my kind ."I paused to look confusedly at him "Are you saying your a full blooded demon "I giggled amusingly putting my hands behind my back interlocking my fingers watching him."An well i guess humans,always want more or to be better ."i nodded "Yes, they think we shouldn't exist or were myths i guess most of our races prefee it that way." tiling my head to the side he was saying all sort of confusing things "Whats a ...a hybrid ?"rocking back on my heel listing "Oh so you have a half bother how nice i have a half sister she's full blooded succubus."I sighed "I just dont really see the difference "

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

That'd definitely be nice as well... Seda is a full-blooded demon who is teaching me things and acting as my guardian. He's protected me from many evils. Demon years are years that demons base their age off of. They have more months in their years and their cycles don't line up to human standards. I am only sixteen. My mother said I take after my father in just about every aspect, but I've never met him and I haven't seen my mother in... Since I was five,” Ross answered calmly while seeming to have some trouble in finding the right words. His fingertips tapped together slightly before slightly rolling his eyes and crossing his arms behind his back.
Technically speaking, you're half demon since you're half succubus. Succubi, incubi and phantoms are labelled as demons. The nephilim and angels do not accept them into their circle and so demons took them into theirs. You didn't know that succubi are labelled as demons? Sirens are labelled within the fey folk. I am a half demon. My mother was an original vampire and my father a demon. You're correct about humans though. They want to be better, but they're afraid of what they cannot explain aka us. However, you're wrong about the other species completely. All races want to coexist with the humans, but the humans don't want to accept the paranormal. Simple as that. They believe in UFOs, Big Foot, Chupacabras, and the Loch Ness monster, but they can't accept spiritual things, the fey folk, vampires or lycanthropes. A hybrid is just a mash-up of different creatures in one body. I am a hybrid between a vampire and a demon. You are a hybrid between a siren and a succubus. I have three half brothers and a half sister. Calintz, Charles and Hameln are my half brothers and Sizer is my half sister. I've never met any of them either. Where's your wings and tail if you're half succubus?
Apparently, this girl didn't know much about the "supernatural world" compared to the human world. Seda, I feel like a genius. This thought just led to a soft chuckle in the back of his head from the one and only Seda.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Anna smiled happily she was glad to make her first friend at the school.i nodded "well, i guess i was a bit sheltered "I admitted sheepishly "I guess i know more about human culture then anything eles really " Shrugging listing to Ross go on an on "Well the only full blood then i would know would be my mother she was a fulled succbus an my father full blooded Siren."I listen carefully nodding "Oh well i , grew up with my parents.But im sorry to hear that you hadn't" I couldnt imagine what it was like to grow up with out them.i nodded "Ok, i get that much ."I paused an kept listing "hmmm...ive never meet an one before so i wouldnt know "I answer honestly then shook my head No"Uh huh ,I didnt know that at all."I smiled "I knew that because of the stories i read ."I tiled my head "so you half ...d.demon too? "I sighed realived that atlest i knew one thing."Well im glad to know atlest I know that much "I sighed then laughed as he named off the things they DID belive in"That is so true ,it quite tho really ."I nodded "Oooh that's what it is ."I blushed "I dont show those in public"I whispered an cleared my thoart"Plus, those only come out for two reason Lust orhunger or both " i looked away then back at him when he mention his sibblings"Wow you have alot .I only have one older sister.i grew up with her to she is a pain."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 pm
selenia50150

User Image

User ImageUser Image

It makes since that you were sheltered. Most half-beed's parents will shelter them or lock them away 'cause they don't want the fullbred creatures knowing about them. My father left when I was born so I didn't really know him, but my mother always told me to say I was a fullbred vampire when I was still part of the kingdom. Then my demonic blood started acting up and some bad things happened and I've been practically alone since then unless you count Seda who comes and goes like the wind,” Ross hummed softly as he started fiddling with the ends of his hair. Shifting his gaze around nervously, he shifted his gaze back down to the ground. He was used to his aura becoming visible to others nowadays so he didn't seem surprised by the deep purplish-bluish-red flame-like substance flaring out around him.
I can teach you about the many species and hybrids if you'd like. Seda's taught me everything I know up until now so I don't mind telling you what he taught me. You'll get to know about the parts of you that you didn't know before. I'd also like to say that not having your tail and wings is a little odd. Most halfbred incubi and succubi just tuck their wings against their spine and their tails wrapped around a leg so as to refrain from having them touched. I have a halfbred incubus and a halfbred succubus as friends now. Yay~ But... I'm also confused... Seda said incubi are more inclined to have succubi children while succubi are more inclined to have incubi children... It was something about incubi naturally avoiding any other testosterone floating around them and succubi naturally avoiding any other estrogen floating around them. They dislike having the attention off of them so their bodies and everything else declines the same gender as themselves.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 am
Dantes_river

User Image
I blinked "Wow you seem very knowledgeable " it was very nice to have someone so "in tune " with it all .I listend to him "Oh my that sounds horrible ."i gasped an shook my head .but i kept listening "so your saying yuo Share your body with him. how does that work?" i mused puzzled but amazed all at the same time ."Oh Really?! would you that be great " my eyes sparkled happyily ."but what is that purple ish Aura you have going on there ?" i was curious "well maybe im a different type ."I smiled then shrugged "I'm just Unique ." i nodded several times "Yep, now i have a demon Friend who can teach me more of my kind of stuff....i know so much human stuff" i crunched my eyebrows together "werid,i guess im just lucky ?"i said happily "well are you nevious or expecting someone you keep looking around"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 pm
selenia50150

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I hid my body in an alternate dimension and attached my soul to his body. Ross and I are quite similar so his body allowed my soul to attach itself to it. I used to just be a voice, but I gathered enough energy to take control over Ross' body to protect him. In all honesty, he's the heir to the greatest demon king ever to exist. So long as you treat him kindly, I won't kill you,” the male stated in an icy tone, his entire demeanor changing for that brief moment. Shortly after saying that, he returned to the timid and yet nervous demeanor that was Ross.
He does that often nowadays. It's settled then that Seda and I will teach you about the fey and the demon realms. That aura is my demon side flaring out. I can't really control it so I've just gotten used to it flaring out like that. No, you're still part succubus and there's only one type of succubus unless you count a succubus' wayward spirit or earthbound soul. I'm just a little twitchy 'cause I have a purebred vampire psychiatrist chasing after Seda and me... My mother kinda stuck me in an insane asylum when I was five 'cause of Seda asking me to do things for him and the psychiatrist has a weird attraction to us... Probably didn't help that Seda broke us out of the loony bin,” Ross smiled a bit nervously while scratching the back of his neck. This had definitely gone into an awkward area of conversation. If Seda had just kept quiet he could've said that he didn't say that they were sharing a body, but rather Seda came and went like the wind.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:21 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
I blinked hearing another voice coming out of Ross's body. ok there has been stranger things ....i thought for a moment then again...maybe not this is the oddest thing ive seen but Ross was still Ross ."you...must be Seda ...." i tiled my head "How is that even possible ?" i asked curiously then listened prused my lips "Hey ,hey .....no need to be rude "I pouted slightly " gezz...."I sighed then Seeing Ross come back. "I dont think Seda likes me much ....." listing to Ross "Well i can see that ,doesnt it get awkward ? you know him poping out like that ." I laughed an smiled "Well lest i know now what that is ." i shrugged then nodded" Well that sucks ! an Well then maybe that why you seem nervous .maybe we should move onto Black rose grounds ? then maybe you'd feel better " arched a brow an shook my head"Vampires ....i'll never understand" i smiled "that doesnt sound right ."my stomach growls i blush an cover it "I guess, im hungry " i rubbed the back of my neck " you wanna get something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:23 pm
selenia50150

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Oh. My. God. Don't make me have to break it down stupid level,” Seda growled irritably before shaking his head slightly.
He just doesn't trust people so his negativity is really just a defense mechanism. To put it simply, it's a spell that makes it seem like a person suffers from multiple personality syndrome. If you've ever seen the movie Identity with John Cusack in it, it's like that. As for awkward, not anymore. It's just an everyday event nowadays. We can get something to eat and then head to the school grounds. What are you in the mood for?” Ross responded with a hum as he slightly pointed towards the exit of the shrine. It was nice to have her not think he was insane like everyone else did.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 am
Dantes_river

User Image
i wanted to glare but instead rolled my eyes ."oh bite me Seda "i said bluntly with a scarcastic tone . then smiled at Ross happily " Well,Ross he need to work on his people skills "I laughed softly " but that is a pretty neat spell."I nodded "Meh i dont think so. seems prefectly normal too me ."I shrugged "An no i really havent seen it i might have to go watch it now ." i taped my chin thinking "How about a nice resterant , my treat "I smiled following Ross out of the shrine " Hmm well , then he'll just have to get used to me being around "  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff