Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:51 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

There was a storm brewing.
Clouds as dark as lead had covered the greedy sun, masking the city in darkness. People, fearing the downpour the booming thunder warned about, stayed in their homes. The simple shrine stayed lonely, except for one visitor, a beautiful woman.
Her skin was a smooth porcelain with rosy cheeks and crimson lips. Her eyes were a beautiful blue hidden behind a forest of eyelashes. Her body was covered by an elegant kimono, but anyone could tell that she was slender and curvy.
She passed the time seated at a bench, watching the fish swim in their koi pond. She slowly twirled the parasol in her hands, seeming to not notice the threatening weather that tugged at it. Her kimono opened up enough to expose part of her chest, as well as the last two crudely etched letters over her heart that would spell, 'LUST'.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:58 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I don't want to be here."
Beatrice got out of the car, arms crossed under her bosom as her green eyes glared up at the shrine. "I hate Lust," she said. "All she does is flirt with you and I just can't stand it!" The young woman adjusted her dress, then started walking towards the shrine where she could already see the terrible Sin herself. She didn't want to do this, to deal with Lust, but this was for Nikolai. He needed their help. Stupid Sloth.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:09 am
Mayah Playah

Lust

"Mmph. You too. She flirts with you too." Ish pointed out. He had met Luxure a few times. She reminded him a lot of Nikolai. If he remembered right, Luxure was the first Sin Nikolai had met, and was the one to help him through it. Perhaps that was why they were so alike.
The woman, Luxure, ran her thin fingers through the water, smiling gently as the fish swam away. She took her hand out and observed her fingers as the duo stepped into the garden. "It must be quite the occasion to be visited by two Sins." she said in a voice that was as soft and gentle as wind chimes. She looked at the two, smiling fondly at them. "You missed me, I presume?"
Ish grunted again. "No. Well, no. Not rudely. I don't think about you. But I'm not ignoring you. We need help. Nikolai. He's-"
"Yes, I know." Luxure said, holding up one hand to motion for Ish to stop. "I can feel it in the air. It's familiar to the massacre from not long ago, so I knew it was related to Nikki. The poor dear, he's been hassled more than any of us." she sighed pitifully. She smiled again, only this time at Ish. "I was waiting for you to pick me up, my knight in shining armor. Although I'm disappointed that you didn't bring me any flowers. You didn't eat them did you? Shall I check your mouth thoroughly to make sure~?"

Gluttony

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:13 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Beatrice inched in front of Ish, holding her arms up in an X and glaring at the woman. "No flirting with Ish! I shouldn't have to say this every time I see you, Luxure!" she barked, lowering her arms but staying in front of her boyfriend. She was much shorter than him, yes, but she wasn't going to allow the woman to see all of Ish's scrawny but manly body.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:23 am
Mayah Playah

Lust

Luxure merely smirked at Beatrice. "Oh? And what would you do about it, Newborn?" she asked. She had never called Beatrice by her name, only calling her newborn to remind her that she hadn't been a Sin for as long as the rest of them. A red mist surrounded Luxure like a small aura.
Ish's own gray aura shined. "No. No fighting. Not between you two. Between us and Nikolai. Save energy. Don't fight. We need to go. Now." The thunder crackled in agreement, and Luxure's aura went away. "Yes, you're right. I heard stories about how devastating Nikolai's attacks were up in Heaven. I'm not looking forward to fighting him myself, my little protege." She smirked at Ish once more. "You will protect me, will you~?" she purred.
Ish turned around without replying. "Let's go. Hurry." he grunted and walked back to the car.

Gluttony

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:27 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"You know, I'm getting real tired of you calling me that! As if I should envious of your wrinkles, Old Lady!" she barked, her fingers curling into fists. The only reason she didn't try to clock her in the jaw was because of Ish. Looking back to him she reluctantly nodded and followed close behind him, sitting in the passenger seat and crossing her arms and legs. "If she tries anything, I'm gonna punch her right in the boobs," murmured Beatrice angrily.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash