[PRIVATE] Eric's Mansion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:00 pm
Outside
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Entery way

MAster room

Reading area
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 pm
User ImageAs Elliot walked to the building, blinked in amazement, "T-this is your house...?" He said, stuttering. "This p-place is huge..."  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image "Yes, yes it is." he said with a smile "Please come in." he opened the door and closed it when he came in "Make yourself at home, please." he walked up stairs then came back down in sweat pants and a tank top "Would you like somthing to drink or eat?" he asked him  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:43 pm
Tanuki Ookami
"Yes, yes it is." he said with a smile "Please come in." he opened the door and closed it when he came in "Make yourself at home, please." he walked up stairs then came back down in sweat pants and a tank top "Would you like somthing to drink or eat?" he asked him

User Image Elliot's stomach growled, "Yes please..." He said holding his belly.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image Eric walked in to the kitchen a fluffy white cat walked by Elliot and hissed at him then trotted over to Eric and hopped on the counter he meowed at him "Why hello ther Valdor." he said to the cat and petted him the cat purred as eric looked for some food  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:01 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Eric walked in to the kitchen a fluffy white cat walked by Elliot and hissed at him then trotted over to Eric and hopped on the counter he meowed at him "Why hello ther Valdor." he said to the cat and petted him the cat purred as eric looked for some food

User ImageElliot chuckled nervously, "I don't think your cat like me very much..." Elliot cautiously watched the cat as he took his shoes off. "I'm not blaming him, I don't even like me, hehe..." He said, downing himself.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image Eric put the food on a small table and walked over to Elliot put and holding his headn in his heand he looked at Elliot in the eyes "How could you not like yourself? your beautiful." he said and kissed Elliot's cheek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:29 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Eric put the food on a small table and walked over to Elliot put and holding his headn in his heand he looked at Elliot in the eyes "How could you not like yourself? your beautiful." he said and kissed Elliot's cheek

User Image Elliot blushed, his entire face was as red as a stop sign. He'd never been kissed on the cheek by a guy before. "Well... I'm.... It's just... Others say differently..." He was referring to other kids.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image "well others dont know the real you." he said and got close to Elliot his lips touched Elliot's "They cant see the real you." he smiled and kissed Elliots lips  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm
Tanuki Ookami
"well others dont know the real you." he said and got close to Elliot his lips touched Elliot's "They cant see the real you." he smiled and kissed Elliots lips

User ImageElliot felt entranced, as if he were some spell. He leaned into Eric for another kiss, this one lasted about ten seconds.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image Eric slowly moved forward Elliots back was to a wall now Eric smiled his forhead agenst the boys he didnt say anything he just stood there his arms on other side of Elliot his hands agenst the wall  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Eric slowly moved forward Elliots back was to a wall now Eric smiled his forhead agenst the boys he didnt say anything he just stood there his arms on other side of Elliot his hands agenst the wall

User ImageElliot broke from Eric and quickly walked to the couch to sit down. He planted his face into his hands and took deep breaths.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image Eric had on arm on the wall he stood there for a moment and walked to where Elliot was "Im sorry." he said he felt like he made Elliot a bit uncomertable  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:26 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Eric had on arm on the wall he stood there for a moment and walked to where Elliot was "Im sorry." he said he felt like he made Elliot a bit uncomertable

User ImageElliot lifted his head, "No... it's fine..." He lied down, face up and let out a deep sigh, "Sorry, I'm... this is new for me..." He chuckled awkwardly, "Look at me... I'm buzzed... in a guy's house that I don't know, I'm lucky I didn't end up with a rapist..." he sat back up and took off his beanie, showing his unkempt hair and said, "I'm a mess right now."  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:59 pm
"Ah is see, just make you self comfertable i'll be up stairs in my room." he said as he walked up the stares  
Kyushu Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games