Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
I wonder did you ever think of this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever thought of this?
  I've been wondering for sometime now...Yep.
  Never crossed my mind...
View Results

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 am
I mean when solving a some kind of puzzle and it was really difficult for you to answer even if you give it all or like concentrating on it more than anything else but still you weren't able to solve it.
But when you're doing something else or like distracted by something somehow you were able to solve it within just a minute.

Somehow the same when you were finding a lost thing, when you were looking for it no matter how hard you look still you can't find it but when you weren't looking for it it's actually just a few feet from you or just near you, you just didn't notice it.

Now I really wonder does it have anything with science or brain or neuro....really I don't even know. I just wonder~
Mind to answer this?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:52 am
Happens to me and my superstitious fellow country men (few of them) cause like I'm not bringing my men down, nor am I up, just saying some of them are.. FORGET IT.

Anyway,it happens to me
Thinking about it, it must be that you think of possible places and therefor listing off the actual place.

And the puzzle thing must be because your sub conscience took over or i dunno cause I don't  

Unit Blue

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff