Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The ruins Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:03 am
User Image

The ruins.
Once a majestic beautiful place now burnt and destroyed to ruins. The ruins are part of the ancient world which disappeared the day when the demons arrived on the surface. Now it lays in ruins.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 am
User Image

Shizuka

To many memories

Shizuka sat on a pile of rubble her kness drawn up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. To much memories. To many memories here. Hurt pain and joy. Shizuka raised her head and sighed. The cold morning air felt refreshing her eyes swollen from crying. She turned her head to look at a larger pile of rubble.
"Sora," she said quietly to the rubble. "Stop hiding."

---------------

User Image

Sora

Keep calm

Sora stepped out from behind the bigger pile of rubble.
"Shizuka," she said and then walked towards her climbing the other pile of rubble. "Please stop crying everyday."
Sora sat down next to Shizuka and put her hand on Shizukas shoulder.
"I don't know what happened," she said slowly. "But please stop crying."

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

A purple mist snaked through the fallen pillars and trashed monuments, in the midst of that fog was the sleepy man with curly silver hair. His half asleep lime green eyes scanned the area before him as he walked up a few steps. My, what a dreadful place. It absolutely cried out loneliness. Though he was well aware of this school, and every place remotely close to its curious students knew not what solitude was.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:05 am
Shizuka

To many memories

Shizuka shrugged.
"Its none of your concern," she said.
She closed her eyes then opened them and sighed.
"'How is your eye? Is it getting any better?"

---------------

Sora

Keep calm

Sora put her hand over her eyepatch.
"Its been better," she said. "I swear I'll kill that girl."
Nearby a rock exploded.
"I can't control my power as well as I use to any more," she said angrily.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
{ Vedinya “Odessa” Ashani }
“Mr. John Cutter's brother! I need a little assistance from you~!” Odessa called from where she popped up in the ruins. John better not have lied to her or else he would pay dearly for doing so.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:31 am
Dantes_river

Jack fazed in next to the girl hoping that she would not confuse him for his twin brother John "Yes what do you need me for" he then said as her as he looked her over  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:16 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
“I have two gentlemen I'm searching for and your brother said you might be able to help me. One is my little brother who goes by either Ross or Seda for a name. He's about yea tall with short dark black hair with bright red ends and dark red eyes. He looks almost as if he'd rip your head off, but speaks as if he couldn't hurt a fly. The second is my cousin, Koail. The best details I can give you about him is that he's about yea tall and carries a guitar on his back constantly. He changes his physical appearance constantly so I don't exactly know what he looks like right now. He practically eats, breathes and bleeds music,” Odessa smiled deviously as her eyes barely made the slightest of movements to check him out. He was of no threat to her so she wouldn't act frail and fragile around him. “I heard they were here in this general city yet haven't found hide nor hair of their presence. Do you think you can help me?”

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:46 pm
Dantes_river

"And what makes you think i will help you miss" he said to her as he walked over to a wall and started to run his hand over the wall leaving a imprint on the wall with a white orb that was in his hand  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
“I'm hoping that you will be kind enough to help me find at least the latter one out of common courtesy. It's called being a gentleman and helping a woman in need of assistance,” Odessa responded in a slightly colder tone. The nerve of some people. “Besides, your brother sent me to you for help so it's expected that one of you should help me.”

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:21 pm
Dantes_river

"Ya that is John alright now do you know anything about there power style or at least something that can help me" he then said to her as he turned into his demon form and turning around looking at her  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
“Thank you. Ross, or Seda, is pretty bipolar, but he has the magyck of the greatest demon king, Chestra Kuhani, ever to exist running through his veins as well as the magyck of Sedynn Ashani running through him thanks to a certain demon teaching it to him. In other words, he's stronger than any normal halfbreed should be,” Odessa hummed as she tossed a little black box at the male standing across from her. “As for Koail, he uses ancient elven and ancient vampiric magyck. He enjoys using illusions to hide himself, but has the habit of staying where music is while playing with a little skull charm I put on a dog collar for him. That ring in that box should give you a bright flash of red if you're near either of them. It's one of my own inventions and so far the one I'm wearing isn't exactly picking up on them in the places I've been. I also suggest being careful because it'll go off if you're near a Reaver called Wennin and if he finds out about me, he'll warn them that I'm looking for them and they'll get away again.”

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:29 pm
Dantes_river

Jack looked at the box as energy started to serge around him making the ground around him start to brake "I do think i have found one of there energy patterns and greatest demon king my a**" he said as the energy around him faded away "Before i tell you why are you hunting them"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:20 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
“Demon history is full of lies, sir. My father was the righthand man to Chestra Kuhani and believe me, no one could beat that lunatic called a king. Even the devil himself feared what would happen if he angered that guy. That's a story for another time though,” Odessa snickered before becoming serious and crossing her arms behind her back. “Seda is my little brother and I need to bring him home to my father after having removed his soul from Ross' body back into his own. My dad kinda went insane when Seda vanished when he was only five and my mother committed suicide for thinking she'd killed him. Koail is my little stray kitty cat that needs to return home now. His collar will eventually snap and he'll turn back into an elf; something he doesn't want to happen since all of his bad memories lie within the elven heritage he came from. If he changes back, the pain off his heart jumpstarting itself is going to kill him. He is one out of two people who've ever been changed into a vampire and returned back to life a few years later. It's something only those of my coven know of called K-Syndrome. It was name after him because he was the first to have ever done it. That's why I have to find them.”

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:48 pm
Dantes_river

"Ya ya ya the human devil is weak the devil from the planet i come from hehe he knows of this king of demons his power level is seen from my planets his full power level he is about a strong as me and John in our pure demon form or our other brother in half but sadly our kind dies when pure for to long" he said to her as he changed back to a human "I think he is at the shine to the japs" he then said to her as he sat down on a brick  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:16 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image
“I'm not going to argue with you. It'd be a pain. Thank you. If I need you still, I'll be back to see you,” Odessa hummed before making a portal appear to her side. She stopped before stepping through the portal so she could look back at John.
“I hope you're correct about this. If it's that freaky alien guy again, I'm gonna be pissed,” she murmured calmly only to step inside the portal and vanish.

{ | Exit. | }  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces