Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:05 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Doesn't smell like it. Smells like the death of much more powerful beings. Magical ones."

He looked up at the ceiling.

"Why have ceilings this high in a sacrificial chamber?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 pm
Seravious

looking back at him they shrugged. "their gods could've been larger then humans...? or they might've had flying creatures..... " they drawled, holding hands once more as they found another skeleton, stripped of any clothing but a loin cloth and a necklace. "hm.... you think this was one of their sacrifices?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Look for any signs of wings, old skeletal structures that haven't disintegrated yet. Anything. I recognize the smell now, but I want to make sure. Check in the rib cages, the wings could be in there too, but very small."

He seriously hoped he was wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:40 pm
Seravious

with the fireball to light up the area, the twins knelt down and carefully moved the skeleton onto its back, frowning at the sight.

"looks like it...." Lilly sighed and stood up. "this is horrible.... Why were they sacrificing magical beings...?" she frowned, wrapping her arms around herself.

Putting the skeleton back how the found it, rose noticed something move out of the corner of her eye, but brushed it off as a rat or something of the sort. "why sacrifice at all....?" she huffed and shook her head.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:47 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Half-dragons. It seems even your world has them. Probably for their blood. Half-dragons aren't nearly as hard to kill as dragons, but their blood holds all the same powers. One of these poor victims could have summoned gods know what."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:59 pm
Seravious

glancing to each other the twins let out long sighs and looked to him. "we can imagine.... It was probably some great demon...." they frowned, chewing on their cheeks.
"if they sacrificed them.... Then that means there had to be a large deal of them..... Or rather, there had to be a large deal of dragons...." they sighed, looking to him. "wanna explore a bit more, and see of we can't find something...?" they asked, tipping their heads to the side.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Not yet."

Moving over to the body, but avoiding the girls, Miles knelt next to the body, hands held together in prayer, then put his face close to the body and began to breathe true dragons fire onto it. The bones disintegrated into a golden light and a young woman was shown standing in front of them for a split second, green dragon wings on her back and scales around her eyes and the base of the horns on her head, and then she disappeared.

"Now we can go further."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 pm
Seravious

smiling softly as he knelt and prayed, they kept silent; watching in slight awe as he breathed fire. When he finally stood up, they nodded, their eyes glowing. "remind us to introduce you to some friends of ours.... They'd be really excited to meet another of dragon blood..." they hummed softly, their eyes aglow as they danced off to see if there were any other caves around., or perhaps even a tunnel that would lead them somewhere new.

{back in 20-ish}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:41 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles didn't like this place. One wrong move and he could end up like the girl whose soul he had just saved.

"Alyria guide my path."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:47 am
Seravious

stopping in their search, the two spun to look at him again, tipping heir heads to the side when they felt the emotions vibrating off of him. "..... Are you okay....? Do you wanna get out of here....?" they murmured, frowning when they saw more movement out of he corner of their eyes. Something else was down there with them.... And the dark energy it radiated felt far too familiar.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles looked worried, then nodded, but when he had fallen, he had injured not only his leg, but one of his wings. He couldn't get out of here if he wanted. He could feel something preventing him from just warping out as well.

"I hit one of my wings pretty hard when I fell. I can't fly, and you guys can't touch my bare skin, which makes you carrying me out way to risky. Something is preventing me from just warping out, which isn't good either, and I don't want to leave an open hole for whatever is down here to get out of. So what's the plan?"

Miles saw something crawling across the ceiling, something almost like a dragon, but not quite. It was giving off the wrong energy, something dark, sinister. Looking to his right and left, he saw two more of them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:13 am
Seravious

feeling the dark energy starting to spread they gave small frowns and ran over to him, terrified out of their minds. "we need to go.... Now" they stammered, tears in their eyes.

Letting out a low sigh, rose quickly muttered a magic spell, smiling in relief as the ground under their feet carried them back to the surface, where the two promptly collapsed to the ground and started to cry.

{gnight dude, I'm gonna pass out...}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles panicked as the girls left him in the hole with these creatures. He began to walk as fast as his leg would permit him to the other end of the hall as the creatures slowly got closer and closer to him. Seeing a stone door at the end, he pushed it open and closed it just as the creatures leapt at him, pounding into ruthlessly. Casting a spell to make the door part of the wall, he cast another light spell. He was in a long narrow tunnel with a low ceiling. Dozens of doors lined the walls, all of them still intact and barred. Walking down the hallway, he felt more of the creatures behind each door, each one stronger then the last. Their mere presence began to toy with his senses and he began to see and smell things, hear things that weren't there. Terrified, he fell to his knees and screamed at the top of his lungs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:24 am
Seravious

realizing that he wasn't with them, the twins slowly stood and swallowed their fears as they dropped back into the hole. "m-miles....?" they mumbled, holding hands tightly as they looked around. By now the giant fire rose had created had died out, making it all pitch black once more. Struggling to see, they rushed around in a panic; trying to find him. "MILES!" they frowned, Now seeing the creatures starting to swarm around them.

In a panic to see just what these things were; Rose made a mini-sun that floated up to the ceiling and lit up the entirety of the room.

Small giggles slowly floated towards him, tiny eyes glowing from the darkness. "mistuh....? Hey.... Mistuh...?" two small voices cooed as a pair of young girls floated towards him. "you otay....?" the children, young twins it seemed, pouted, wondering why he screamed.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles, in his panick, began to scrabble backwards, throwing fireball after fireball at the eyes, screaming at them.

"Leave me alone! Go away!"

His hand slipped out from under him and he fell flat to the floor, cracking the back of his head against the ground, causing him to become dizzy.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff