Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Behind the school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

"What? No! Don't put lewd art of me as your screensaver!" Ryuu said while trying to take the phone away from Anthony.

"Love you too. Knock them dead," Fredrich nodded.

"You needed a tail to match your ears," Magnus said while flicking the cat ears protruding from Lock's hair. He then reached down and tugged playfully at the tail connected to something entirely different from a belt loop. He leaned in from behind and whispered into the star's ear, "But if you hate it that bad I'll be sure to make it a vibrator next time."

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:21 am
BLAckJAck

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But it was too late. Anthony held up his phone with the fanart proudly displayed, grinning with happiness. "Look at you! The vibrator matches your eyes!" He cooed. "I'm gonna buy you one just like it."

He smiled, then paused as he heard Lock made a noise, turning red instantly. "You ever do that to me, we'll get divorced before we can get married," he deadpanned, then walked to the stage.

Lock winced at the ear, fists clenched at his sides, However, he had to grab at the nearest wall when the tail was tugged, moaning rather obviously. He was red with humiliation, trembling both from the pleasure and Magnus' threat. "Y-you better st-stay Magnus, o-or I'll do this a-and worse to Ethan!" he hissed angrily.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff