Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bonne Musique CD Store . Come and have fun! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm
Nylis smiled happily. who knew that something so simple as a job could mean so much. she shrugged well, i guess if you were a some-what nomad for a while anything is a luxury. she went inside and waited for a costemer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena stepped into the store and looked around curiously. CD store, huh? Guess this was a sign, she was bad when it came to music, and it had been a long time since she heard any of her old CDs. She walked to a random isle and looked at the CDs, trying to recognize a band or find something interesting, but most of the CDs she saw had the strangest names, some too strange for her to repeat or pronounce, and some images even worse.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
Matt walks in the store with a slight grin on his face. He strolled down the rock aisle and glanced through the cds. He felt a joy he hadnt felt in quite a while. He had missed his music. He picked up an Aerosmith CD and looked at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 pm
Lena glanced to the side to see some guy come in and look at a... what is that, Aerosmith? That guy looked like he knew what he was doing in the world of music. She'd ask Roy about music since he was a maniac at the stuff, but all he'd recommend would be Classical stuff.
"Hey," She poked the guy's arm. "Which CD do you think I should get?" she asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 am
Matt smiled. "Well that depends, do you like rock music, or do you favor another type?" he asked. "I like Aerosmith myself, but everyone has their own tastes." he flipped the CD around to show the cover of the Nine Lives Album.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 am
User ImageMomo walked in casually, her hands in her pockets as she walked through the aisles, bobbing her head back and forth in time to the music in her big, black and red skullcandy headphones. She was listening to 'Out Of My Way' by Seether [here], and while she strolled through the aisles, she smirked when she came to the rock aisle.

Turning her head, she noticed two other people talking to her left. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but from the way the girl looked, Momo felt safe assuming that she was obviously in the wrong aisle. But, not wanting to be biased or judgmental, she kept her mouth shut and pulled out her favorite Three Days Grace album, titled after the band. With a smile, she flipped it over to view the price, and her smile widened when she saw how much of a bargain it was. Humming quietly along, she stuck the CD under her arm and continued to browse for something else to suit her fancy.  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 pm
Matt looked away from the girl he was talking to and glanced at the one that had just came in. He gave her a "Hey" nod and smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 pm
Tuba_madness

User ImageMomo looked up at the guy who had quickly bobbed his head in greeting and returned his smile with a smile of her own. Her eyes shifted to the CD in his hand and she made a mental note that he liked Aerosmith. It wasn't necessarily her style, but hey, at least they both liked rock music.

The song she was listening to came to a close and she pulled her music player out of her pocket to turn it off. Once it had powered down, she took off her headphones and let them hang loosely around her neck.

"Aerosmith, huh?" she asked with a smirk. "See you like the classics. Nine Lives, it's not a bad album, but not the best." She shrugged. "But to each their own, right?" She reached into the shelf and whipped out a Flyleaf album. "I personally prefer the newer ones out there... but hey, they all started somewhere, am I right?" She smiled. "The name's Momoko Shizuka... but Momo's fine."  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 pm
Matt smilied." I know its not the best but I already own the rest of them." he said. "The name Matt ranger. You can call me either one. Matt or Ranger. Im more of a classic rock guy. You cant a good rhythm."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:33 pm
Tuba_madness

User ImageMomo smiled. "Well then, Mr. Matt-or-Ranger," she teased, tossing him Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here'. She turned away and continued to browse. "Not into classic rock too much... Dad is, though. He used to play Aerosmith in the car... guess that's why I don't like them too much..." She chuckled, although the last sentence sounded rather wistful. She missed her parents, as annoying as they were.

Turning to him, she said with a smile, "Think I'm gonna go pay now... say, you wanna head out to the diner? I'm pretty much done for the day, and I don't have to be in the Art Gallery until later. That is... if you don't have anything else planned." She waved her CDs in his direction. "Boost on my allowance, gone," she said with a smirk as she turned to leave.  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm
Matt frowned. "Sorry Madam Momo but Ive already got a girl and I dont want to make her mad. She is a fragile thing." he said and looked down at his shoes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:39 pm
Tuba_madness

User ImageMomo only raised an eyebrow.

"Uh......." she replied, turning red. "You know I wasn't asking you out on a date, right? Just wanted to know if you felt like grabbing a bite to eat... but sure, if your gal's the jealous type..." She smirked. "Guess she's not too secure, huh? Well then, catch you later! Whenever you need me, I'll be in the Art Gallery... kinda live there... not literally, of course." She laughed. "Bye, Matt."

She turned to head to the cashier. After paying, she left the store for the Gallery.  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm
Matt smiled unsurely. "Bye." he said as she walked out and he continued looking through the rock CDs and pick a old metallica CD and looked to see if lthe other girl was still there. -she might like this- he thought to himself
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 pm
During the entire time Lena had been near the end of an isle, studying a CD with an American flag on it. Damian would love it, being the patriot he is, and it'd make a great gift for his marriage.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:16 am
Matt looked around and found the girl. He walked up to her and held to Metallica album out. "here this is a classic rock before they turned heavy Metal." he said and smiled.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff