Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bonne Musique CD Store . Come and have fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:50 pm
She turned and glanced at the CD. "Metallica?" she mused and took the CD, studying it carefully. "This does look a little up Damian's alley." she nodded with approval then smiled at the guy. "Thanks guy! My brother'll love it!" she beamed and held her hand out to him. "Name's Lena, by the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:54 pm
He took her hand. "Im matt. If you ever need music advice again, I usually am at Delilah's Fabulous Florals." he smiled  

Tuba_madness

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 pm
"Oh, I've heard of that place!" Lena perked up and let her hand fall to her side. "My friend went there and got a great deal." She tilted her head lightly at the guy. "You work there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 am
He smiled. "No, not really. Delilah is my best friend so I help her out from time to time."  

Tuba_madness

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm
"Delilah? You mean she actually owns the store?" Lena blinked in awe. "Wow, she must be rich to own her own store!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:00 pm
Matt smiled slightly. "Something like that." he said. "I dont really know her backround."  

Tuba_madness

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:30 pm
Dragon
User Image

Eyes turning green to gold, the shy young man stepped into the store near the Yuchika Shop, it was a CD store, filled with tons of music he's never heard from bands he didn't know existed. Shy and nervous, Dragon walked in and stayed close to the door, a bit fretful that another person might flaunt some powers in his face and threaten him. Or worse...
He'll be alone again...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 pm
The door opens and a teenager walks in, minding the person standing next to the doorway. Speaking more to himself than anyone in the store, he comments.
"A music store, I wonder if they have any of my favorite bands..."
He strolls through the aisles, taking a look at a few CD's that catch his eye. He puts down his large carry-on bag to his side as he takes a look at an AKFG CD.
User Image  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 pm
Dragon flinched when he heard the door opened and quickly moved so it wouldn't hit him. He watched a man walk in and mumble something, but he wasn't sure if it was to him or not. "U-Uh..." he stuttered and tried to get the courage to talk. "W... Were you talking to me?" he asked him, hoping he wouldn't end up feeling like an idiot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 pm
Raku was looking at another random CD when he heard another person's voice that seemed to be directed towards him, asking if Raku was speaking to him.
"Hm? Oh, no... just talking to myself... sorry...."
Raku nervously scratched his head as he said this, trying not to infuriate the other person for making him confused by what Raku just said.
User Image  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:30 pm
"I-It's okay." he said, eyes turning clear blue as he studied the person. The guy seemed nice, not that mean... "Umm... Is... Is there anything you're looking for?" he asked hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 pm
Raku noticed that the man's eyes seemed to change colors, but simply dismissed that for some trick of the light.
"Well... I'm hoping that I can find some CDs of Green Day or the like... actually, I'm not sure what I'm really looking for, honestly!"
Raku simply gave the man a sheepish grin, then realized that he was forgetting his manners and extended his hand for the man to shake.
I'm Raku, by the way. I'm a recently transferred student to the Academy around here!"
User Image  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:01 pm
Dragon blinked when the man, Raku, held his hand out to him and stared down at him. "M-My name's Dragon." he said and took his hand with a small, shy smile. "I was b-" He stopped himself from saying anything more. His connection to the school was a very confusing one and would label him a freak instantly, and he didn't want Raku to think that of him. "Umm... Wh-What's Green Day?" he asked insecurely while letting go of his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 am
Raku shook Dragon's hand and was a little surprised at how much Dragon seemed to be reluctant and shy at meeting strangers. Nonetheless, Raku smiled and explained what Green Day was.
"Green Day? They're an American band that I used to listen to back when I still lived in the States..."
Raku's happy-go-lucky mood clouded for a few brief seconds, then returned to its expressions of sheepish grins and nervous smiles.
"...Before I became a transfer student and came here.....Speaking of which..."
Raku checked his watch.
"Geebus Crisp, I have to turn in my transfer student papers!"
Raku quickly put the CD back, fumbling with the placement of the disk and attempting to correct it as quickly as possible.
"Hate to leave you like this, but I'll see you around sometime soon. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Dragon!"
Raku says this as he grabs his bag off the floor and is rushing out the door.
(Raku nearly runs into a car, which furiously honks at him while Raku barely escapes being another hood ornament; and runs towards the general direction of the academy.)
User Image  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 am
Dragon blinked at the sudden change of casualness to bedlam. He watched Raku leave suddenly and turned back to the store empty of people, even workers. He was alone again. Lowering his now silver eyes to the ground, Dragon wandered over to some CDs on sale, though he didn't really care for price, and tried to pick something out just to get his mind off the loneliness.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff