Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bonne Musique CD Store . Come and have fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:04 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

Shiloh kept his hands in his pockets as he walked into the store, taking a look around the shop that was barely being kept open as it was. There was some goth kid behind the counter, his feet up on the counter and a magazine in his hands as he blew a large, pink bubble with his gum. Other that him, there was no one else in the building. There wasn't even a bug. He glanced around, then started over to where the records were. He wasn't a big fan of CDs, or any form of music really, but usually could find something decent in the old records that he'd once toyed with in his mother's living room. He leafed through several old disco records, then exhaled through his nose and moved around to the other side. He may as well get something for Gustav while he was here, being disappointed.
Now let's see. What kind of music does Gustav like?
He lifted up an album by Englebert Humperdinck, cringing at the wide, cheesy smile. Nope. Doesn't seem like him.
Coward of the County? Shiloh allowed himself a small smirk. Perfect.
He put the Kenny Rogers album back down, then wandered over to the CDs. The blonde then pulled out his phone, checking the time. He had a few more minutes before he had to be back. Hopefully Gustav wouldn't track him down like last time. He had been so weird since that conversation on the hill, sneaking around, ignoring him. Shiloh didn't mind the quiet, but still thought it was strange. He just wanted things back to normal.
"You doing okay, man?" asked the teen from behind the counter, interrupting Shiloh's thoughts.
He looked up, expression blank and atmosphere cold. "Yeah, I'm fine." He answered.
The goth shrugged, returning to chewing his gum and reading his magazine.
Shiloh rolled his eyes, then looked down at a collection of Yo-Yo Ma's cello covers of a couple pop songs. Ugh.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:56 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"There you are." came a familiar voice as the door chimed with a new customer. It was Gustav. This was probably the first time this week he had made an attempt to seek out Shiloh instead of avoiding him for silent reasons. He moved towards the blonde and glanced at the records in his hands, choosing to ignore a certain title, then looked back at Shiloh. "Make your visit here quick. I need you to come with me somewhere. It's vital."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

Shiloh looked up as he was addressed. He put down the record, then walked over to Gustav and nodded. "Yes, sir," he said, tucking his hands into his pockets and going over to the door.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:28 pm
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Archaeus Chartreuse

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ❤ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Archaeus, with his beautiful eyes, gazed down at a lackluster CD he held in his beautiful hands. He squinted his eyes then furrowed his eyebrows. BLAckJAck? What on earth was that? Why wasn't his CD here? His vocals were legendary, and he played all the instruments in the band himself! After looking around, he let out a lighthearted sigh. Of course, now he understood. His CD was sold out! They tend to do that on the first day of release. Why, all of his fans must be so busy listening to his music that they can't be here to adore and praise him! Yes, it made so much sense!

"As perfect as perfection gets."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:49 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

"Have you listened to BLAckJAck before?" asked a kind voice from beside Archaeus. Had he looked, he would've seen the cute brunette that was also on the front of the CD, bright green eyes unmistakable. In his hands were a stack of CDs, all of various rock groups that he was planning on binding up and giving to Daniel as a small gift. Forty bucks was a small price to pay to introduce his son to the best music.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Archaeus Chartreuse

Archaeus blinked at the voice he heard and turned his head to look at a child gazing at him expectantly. Ah, a fan! It would've been unusual if nobody had come to greet not only their idol, but their hero! Oh, he forgot to mention that he saved this world once... twice... Honestly, it was too many times to count. And to think that it took only one punch each time! Ha!
"Can't say I have." he said with an apologetic look on his face, though it seemed more taunting than anything. "Are they a new band?" He didn't look back at the CD to notice that one of their singers was right in front of him. Instead, he looked at the pile of CDs in the man's arms. He set down the CD to take a few of the brunette's, gazing at each one with more disapproval than the last. "Hmm... I can't say this is the best selection I've ever seen. Although I can't blame you since my own album is sold out. Rather unfortunate, if I should say." he muttered as he looked around once more.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ever polite, Ellery took the arrogance in stride and shook his head. "They've been around a year or so, but they're pretty popular. I like them well enough, although the lead singer's kind of a jerk." He shrugged, then bit back a frown as Archaeus looked at his selection and spoke negatively. Well, it wasn't his decision, now was it? Hearing that the man was also a performer, Ellery looked around for an empty display. "Really? What kind of music do you perform?" he asked.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 am
Mayah Playah

Archaeus Chartreuse

"All kinds." answered the oblivious, yet obviously perfect Archaeus. "It's amazing, really, how I can make music for all genres. That's why I'm so popular, you know. Well, that and the fact that I lost my parents tragically in an accident. Ah, but don't pity me! I'm doing far too well to earn frivolous... pity!" he sighed while resting the back of his hand on his forehead. It was almost surreal how deluded he was. It was like watching someone perform in a one act play.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery blinked twice, then uncomfortably chuckled a little before starting to back away. "Well then, I'm so sorry about your parents, but I should really get going. Best of luck with your career, though. I'll be sure to look you up when I get home!" He had to get away from this crazy guy, and soon.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:05 am
Mayah Playah

Archaeus Chartreuse

Hearing the exact opposite of concern and pity, Archaeus opened one eye to make sure his fan was still there. And he wasn't! He was backing away! Why? ... Of course! He was too overwhelmed with this secret that hadn't been leaked to the public! Why, he must be planning on revealing them on the internet right now!
"Ah! You can't go home now!" cried the dashing hero. "Those must remain secrets! I wouldn't be able to handle it if the world saw my vulnerabilities!" He took a step forward. It was more menacing than he meant for it to be.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:37 am
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

The menacing step did its job, although probably not the way Archaeus was hoping it would. This guy was crazy! "Fredrich!" cried out the short brunette, holding the CDs as if prepared to throw them at Archaeus in an attempt to get away.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash