Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Prototype Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:05 pm
Angela is a machine that was made with a partially Organic+dense Rubber that made her skin smooth to the touch and was unable to be broken. The reason for her being built was for one reason, the need to mate. If a race would become endangered her could be used to reproduce the race. When they activated her she was quiet satisfied with her body and when she heard what he use was she escaped, she is now looking for something she was programed for, the need to love. She is now in Las Vegas and travel mostly at night and is searching for the man or women that would be with her and mate with her... but who will it be?

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 pm
Holy hell. That female has huge tits. Talk about the greatest furry tease ever.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm
The Final Kira
i would hope half of those metal plates are removeable lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
The Final Kira
i would hope half of those metal plates are removeable lol

They're magnetically attacheted and only she can take them off or if she wants someone to take them off. I have two pics that show more though.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:14 pm
The Final Kira

I'm not sure if she's a furry... or a scalie. All I know is that she's a bioweapon just without the weapon part. She use to have a fiberglass body until she upgraded to a unknown substance that is close to rubber and organic material.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 pm
Rockriver001
The Final Kira

I'm not sure if she's a furry... or a scalie.
I would assume she is in the middle of either because she is made to reproduce with a number of species.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Rockriver001
The Final Kira

I'm not sure if she's a furry... or a scalie.
I would assume she is in the middle of either because she is made to reproduce with a number of species.

Sort of, that was her apperance, however when she was made her breast were about hte size of apples, she mananged to change them to her liking, and she was built to create a child within her if she chooses.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm
Im game for the rp.

Name:Conner
Bio: conner has lived his life without a care in the world. He makes just enough money to live off of and he is happy that way. He tends to go with the flow and that has gotten him into some pretty bad situations but he never let's it bother him. He has hand a few girlfriends but most of them only used him to get their old boyfriends jelouse. Since then he has stopped looking for a mate and decided to just live on.
Pic:User Image  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:58 pm
keita09
Im game for the rp.

Name:Conner
Bio: conner has lived his life without a care in the world. He makes just enough money to live off of and he is happy that way. He tends to go with the flow and that has gotten him into some pretty bad situations but he never let's it bother him. He has hand a few girlfriends but most of them only used him to get their old boyfriends jelouse. Since then he has stopped looking for a mate and decided to just live on.
Pic:User Image

Angela was wondering hte streets of Vagus as it was dark and late, no one was around and she traveled the darker parts of town as she wanted to stay hidden as she searched for someone that would love her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:02 pm
Conner was checking his phone as he walked through vagus whistling a tune. He had lent his car to his friends so was walking back to his hotel." alright now how many blocks. He said walking past an allyway.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm
keita09
Conner was checking his phone as he walked through vagus whistling a tune. He had lent his car to his friends so was walking back to his hotel." alright now how many blocks. He said walking past an allyway.

As Angela was walking down the sidewalk she saw someone walking towards her, she quickly had to hide, all she had was a small corner and quickly pressed herself against the wall and hopefully Conner wouldnt notice her and keep on walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:17 pm
Conner heard footsteps in the ally and looked down it "hello.....anyone there" he said and took a few steps into the ally and walked until he was right next to Angela but he was looking foreword.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:21 pm
keita09
Conner heard footsteps in the ally and looked down it "hello.....anyone there" he said and took a few steps into the ally and walked until he was right next to Angela but he was looking foreword.

Angela remain silent and didnt move as she looked at Conner with her eye as her head faced forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:31 pm
Conner sighed "alright then i guess you aren't there. Just wanted to talk" he said joking with himself as he turned to walk off and then he saw Angela and jumped back a bit "what the he'll..." he went silent as he wasn't sure what to say.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 pm
keita09
Conner sighed "alright then i guess you aren't there. Just wanted to talk" he said joking with himself as he turned to walk off and then he saw Angela and jumped back a bit "what the he'll..." he went silent as he wasn't sure what to say.

Angela gasped and walked to the side away from Conner, she was afraid of him since she didnt know who he was or if he worked with the facility.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff