Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Black Rose Academy
Banned List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm
People.... People.... It's not that hard to read rules, right?
Maybe we should clarify a few things.
This guild is called Black Rose Academy. BLACK ROSE ACADEMY! Not Ouran Host Club, not CSI, not Zombie Disco Fever. Now, I understand how fun that kind of stuff would be - especially the zombie one - but please... please at least run things by either me, Pure t0rture, or Mayah Playah, hmm?

And one more thing, god-modding. Now people, I know you don't want your character(s) to come off as weak or anything, but jeez! You've got to acknowledge the freakin' hits for Christ's sake! How fun is it when your character's throwing an attack at someone, and you get,
"Scumbag Steve dodged each fireball coming at him and wiped the dust off his sleeves. He smiled and created a giant barrier, blocking the tsunami of poison water, then he appeared in front of Good Guy Greg and killed him with one blow to the kidney."

Now let's talk about dorms. If you want a character to live in someone's dorm, you've got to have their permission before posting. Okay? Okay. And as for you thread makers, oh-ho! Don't think you were safe! Some of ya'll need to friggin' edit your dorm titles so people won't keep thinking there's a free room available when, in fact, there's about twenty people sharing it. I know, I know - It's fuuun hanging out with all them! That doesn't mean you lock 'em up in your room! That's just creepy! Go hang out at school, preferably the classes since ya'll have gone back to skipping.

We're all pretty lenient on the rules, we remember what it's like to be new here, too, but please keep these things in mind or you'll end up on the list, hmm?

BANNED LIST

Yumaki x-Set-x Kuraishi
ii Kawaii Alice
Jyccly
SundanceWY16
Rikasha17

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:30 pm
Oi-yah, people! I don't like what I'm seeing. Nope, not one bit emotion_donotwant

I know ya'll are good enough to read these rules and what-not, but I also know ya'll tend to forget them after day 3! Must I repeat myself?

No, I won't, 'cause I don't like breaking my fingers over typing what's right above this post and I'm pretty sure you guys can read.

But there is one rule I must press: You've got to have your character stay in one place. Now someone might not be talking to you, and that can be lonely and suckish, I know, but if that happens and you want to try a new place, either delete your posts or, preferably, make your character leave the area for the new place.
We can't have the same character in twenty places at the same time, eh?
Let me clear it up, say, I don't know, Betty is in the Magic Forest and is all alone and stuff. She finds Prince Princington and falls in love, BUT at the same time she happens to be locking lips with Mr. Mister in Super-dee-duper class WHILE she also happens to be chatting up a storm with a few random people in the courtyard. That.... Is definitely bad.
Now there is one way around this, if, and only if, your character can make copies or any kind of projection of themselves. Of course, this specialty must be temporary and limited.

Now read them rules, have your fun, and actually follow the dang rules!!!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Black Rose Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers