Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
❝o n c e upon a t i m e❞Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

"Welcome to the happiest place on Earth."

Back to the RP

Created By: Tsubaki_Twilight
Based Off: Disney Movies, Fairytales, Once Upon a Time and Romance~
Picturess Off: Photobucket
Genre: Romance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image

Dawson Jones
We take the floor // Nothing is forbidden anymore
" Hey, let's get outta here and have some fun. "
DODGER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
ι • ∂ σ и ' т • я є м є м в є я

>> вєℓιєvє ιи чσυяsєℓғ <<

My nametag says: Dawson Frederick Jones
I go by: Dawson, Dewy or Jones
The amount of candles on my cake are: 18
I'm in the: Senior Grade Level
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male
I always look at: Sexy Women
My heart flutters when I see: No one

>> ωнч ∂σ ι чєαяи ғσя чσυ <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

If one were to describe Dawson in one word it would be carefree. Dawson is the type to play today AND play tomorrow and put off his work until the last minute. The only reason why Dawson's made it to being a Senior is cause he's a good test taker and paper writer; but even then his grades are all C's. Dawson could also be described as very easy-going; he tends to not let things get him riled up and brushes off insults to him like nothing. But DO NOT attack his friends. Dawson is very protective of those he cares about and won't hesitate to punch someone's face in if he knows that one of his loved ones are in trouble or being threatened.

The Magic Creek Senior is also considered charming. A smile here and a few choice words there reduces most women into a pile of goop; though there are a few who are immune to Dawson's rugged looks.

While Dawson may not be book smart, he is street smart. If he were to be placed in New York City with nothing but the clothes on his back, he would survive. If he were to be put on a deserted island with only a pocket knife, he'd survive. That's who Dawson is, a survivor and a determined one at that.

мч ραsт, мч ρяєsєит, мч ғυтυяє
Unlike most people of Magic Creek, Dawson is not from the sleepy town in California, in fact Dawson's not from this country. His parents were a missionary couple who wanted to spread the word of God and help the less fortunate in rural countries like India and Africa and baby Dawson was born in Iran. Ever since Dawson could remember, his family were always moving - never staying in the same country for more than a year and due to the constant schooling, Dawson was home schooled but even that was when his parents had the extra time, so for most of his life, Dawson never went to school.

In fact, Dawson learned about the world from the kids he hung out with - the 'bad kids.' His parents were always busy and never had time for their only son so he was forced to learn on his own or from the people he befriended. This is how Dawson learned his street smarts. By the age of ten, Dawson was learned how to properly pick pocket and when he was eleven he was an expert with a pocket knife. But his parents found out about his... unacceptable behaviour and sent him to his grandparent's house in Magic Creek, California.

Once there, Dawson had the hardest time adjusting to his new life and the new atmosphere. In Magic Creek, people looked out for one another and were honest folk. There was a strong sense of community and caring that Dawson hadn't seen or felt for a VERY long time. However, when he reached high school, the young teen and adjusted to the small town.

Now, he is a senior at the local high school but still has some of his 'deliquent ways' as he tends to skip school to hang out in the woods and search for the 'magic creek'.

>> ∂яєαмs ∂σ cσмє тяυє <<

I listen to: Boom Boom by Super Junior, Perfection by Supr Junior, Haunted by Disturbed.
I kill time by: Skipping School, Hanging With My Friends, Not Doing Homework, Napping In The Woods and Looking For Magic Creek.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Free Time
❤ Doing What I Like
❤ Napping
❤ Watching TV
❤ Good Food
❤ Sports
Get Rid Of:
✘ Pushy People
✘ Arrogant People
✘ Rain
✘ Sweets
✘ Back Stabbers
Didn't I mention?: Dawson still lives with his grandparents who are more like real parents to him.

∂ σ • ι • к и σ ω • ч σ υ ... ¿
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image

Rune Grigori
It's just that I can't control myself // Should we do more fantastic things?
" Hey, let's take a chance. "
RIKU

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Rune Loki Grigori
I go by: Rue
I'm in the: Senior
I always look at: Girls (usually)
My heart flutters when I see: ---------

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Rune is a calm, cool, collected teen who is not afraid to go far beyond his limits. He likes the rush of adrenaline, and will face any challenge head on. He also has a strong competitive streak, along with a bit of jealousy at times. He shows a great amount of loyalty and care for his friends, and he used to be an arrogant, obnoxious jerk, though in recent years, he's become a little more secluded and quiet. Ever since he was young, he had been curious with everything that is outside of his world. Over time, his curiosity became obsession and he began to think of his world at home as a prison. He is rebellious to his parents, and often does things they wouldn't like him to do just to spite them. Another good personality trait he has is a strong protectiveness over his friends and anyone who is close to him. But often, he is lost in thought, wondering if there's just something...more to his life than just this.

But even though Rue likes to keep to himself, there are just those people who are drawn to his quiet nature and sometimes maturity (or sometimes just his pretty boy looks). He's courteous to these people, but he wouldn't consider them as close friends. He can have manners when he wants to, but most of the time, he's just hiding an adventurous, wild spirit deep inside him.

Rue was born in Magic Creek, California, and grew up there for his whole childhood. He never had any friends, because of his arrogant nature, though thankfully this personality was lost when he grew older. He watched everything through the window of his attic bedroom, while other kids were out playing with each other. He never wanted to go out and join them, afraid that he wouldn't be accepted. So, as a child, he took to reading on rainy days, and going to the beach alone on sunny ones, and playing video games when he didn't want to do either. His parents never really had much time for him, and yet they expected him to do everything they wanted him to do. As a result, he gets into a lot of fights with them, and sometimes he ends up leaving the house. As he has no friends, he will often sleep out the argument at a wooden cabin at the beach, which he has made more comfortable on his own, slowly, year by year, using the things his parents no longer wanted. At school, he was picked on a lot because he looked kind of like a girl, but he always fought back.

And so this was how he grew up. He got multiple part time jobs and got electricity and running water to his small cabin, and soon he began spending more time at the beach house than in his actual home. His parents had no clue about his second home, and they began having work out of country, so they were almost never home anyways. The kept sending him his tuition fee, so the rest of the money he had was used for everyday necessities. He learned how to do everything on his own at a young age anyways, so his parents not being home didn't really affect him all that much.

As he matured from child to young teen to a senior, people started to notice him more, usually for the looks that used to make people bully him a lot, but now for a totally different reason. A lot of them were girls who wanted to get close to him, but he's never been serious about anyone. None of them were the right one, after all. Now, as a senior, he spends most of his time like he did in the past; going to the beach, reading, playing video games at his empty house, and with the addition of going to the skate park to parkour every now and then.

I listen to: Riku's Theme || Crawling In The Dark || Animal I Have Become
I kill time by: Reading, playing video games, practicing parkour at the nearby skate-park, going to the beach
Gimme More Of:
❤ Video games
❤ Candy
❤ Stormy nights at the beach
❤ Vocaloid songs
❤ Adrenaline rush
Get Rid Of:
✘ The darkness
✘ Suffocating, small spaces
✘ Arrogant people (ironically)
✘ Clingy people
✘ Bright lights
Didn't I mention?: He works part time at Real Italy, Ted's General Store, Electric, Molly's, and Hardware and Furniture. He somehow manages to balance them in his life, and this adds to why he doesn't have many friends, as he wouldn't really have time for socializing with all that's going on. He's a hard-worker, and these places are where he gets stuff to fix up the beach house. He guesses he can count the owners of his jobs as his friends...hell, they're more like parents to him than his real parents will ever be.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image

Tristan Kirkland
I like all my shorts to be a little too shorty // Unlike all my guys I like em tall with money
" Hm? What do you want? "
TINKERBELL

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Tristan
I go by: Tristan, Trish or Trisha
The amount of candles on my cake are: 15
I'm in the: Freshman
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Woman
I always look at: Gorgeous Men
My heart flutters when I see: No one yet

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

In one word, Tristan would be vain. This blonde freshmen cares immensely about her appearance and will often go to school late because she was still getting ready; in fact, Tristan sometimes won't even leave the house unless she loosks 100% perfect, and even then she's constantly checking her appearance in a mirror or redoing her makeup. Tristan can also be described as childish when angry or upset. She can hold grudges but will eventually forget them over time or is that person apologizes. She is a big believer in the 'silent treatment' but mostly people just find it funny and cute and disregard their 'punishment'. Tristant is also a fiery girl, someone who won't be pushed around or abused by others. She lashes out verbally as well as physically when she feels threatened or looked down on.

But, despite all her... negatives, Tristan is a very good friend to have. If you need someone to talk to then Tristan will gladly sit down with you and listen to your problems - though she won't always give the best advice. She is also very reliable when she is desperately, truly needed.

Tristan and her family have lived in Magic Creek, CA since the town first opened. Born into such a small town, Tristan hated it. She wanted fun, adventure and glamour. The blonde did not want to spend the rest of her life in such a sleepy, boring and totally uninteresting town so she went to live with her aunt in New York when she was still in elementaty school. Her parents didn't mind their eldest child moving to New York as they were confident that Tristan's aunt could handle the small child.

Stepping out of the airport, Tristan knew that she had made the right choice. The busy streets, the fashion, everything she wanted was right in front of her. She absorbed everything like a sponge, the sights, the sounds even the smells of the bustling city were engraved into the child's mind.

Tristan spend the next five years in New York before moving back to the Magic Creek (She'll never admit it but she missed the small town a lot) and brought back with her the high class lifestyle. She began worrying about her appearance and clothes a lot more and worked hard to stay thin. Right now, Tristan is entering her freshman year of high school.

I listen to: Songs
I kill time by: Shopping For Clothes, Designing Clothes, Gossipping, And Gardening.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Nature
❤ Clothes
❤ Boys
❤ Being Complimented
❤ Shopping
Get Rid Of:
✘ Dirt/Mud
✘ Bad Weather
✘ Bugs - especially spiders!!
✘ Boring People
✘ Peanuts
Didn't I mention?: Tristan is allergic to peanuts and can't swin to save her life.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image

Alexander Stronghold
I would go most anywhere... // To feel like I belong
" Do you trust me? "
HERCULES

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Alexander William Stronghold
I go by: Alex
I always look at: Gorgeous Girls
My heart flutters when I see: Oh just this pretty little thing.

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Alexander is daring and adventurous. He doesn't really take no for answer and never gives up. Alexander can be considered a "bad boy". He sometimes rebels and can throw a good party. He is also known for slacking off and not putting his best forward. But overall he is a nice guy. He does have good looks and he knows but he is not anywhere near the relationship stage so yeah.

Alexander has lived in Magic Creek, California. He knows he's adopted and it kills him. All he wants to know is who his real parents are. He'd give up anything to know them. But other than that I guess you could say he's pretty normal. He has a pet dog named Lightning and a couple fish.

Alexander does okay in school. He passes all his classes even if he doesn't get A's but who cares. He still passes. He has learned over the years to fight for self defence. He does get fights a lot but its only against people who deserve it, like "villains". He would never hit a friend or a girl. He is truly kind he just hangs out with the wrong crowd.

I listen to: Panic! At the Disco || Go the Distance
I kill time by: Hobbies
Gimme More Of:
❤ Girls
❤ Clouds
❤ Being Strong
❤ Girls
❤ Football
Get Rid Of:
✘ Clingy girls
✘ Cats
✘ Teachers
✘ School
✘ Brats and Bitches
Didn't I mention?: He likes archery

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

RaWr_ im kikat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

SELINA ZHOU
Love me or hate me, that is the question // We've got to do it with a bang
" Hello, you must be...? "
MULAN

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Zhou, Selina Kifa
I go by: Kifa.
The amount of candles on my cake are: Seventeen
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: female
I always look at: men.
My heart flutters when I see: chocolate.

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
The tomboy whose wardrobe is completely deprived of skirts and dresses. she introduces herself as Kifa instead of Selina because quite frankly, she thinks her middle name sounds cooler and less girly then her first name. She refers to her personality as "bitchy tomboy" and flaunts an attitude; but actually she's just a emotionally broken down little girl underneath it all. Keep this in mind; just because she's smiling; doesn't always mean that she's happy and not planning something evil.

When provoked, she'll be violent. She's logical over emotional, yes, which, in a way, is another good point since she'd be able to think clearly in times of crisis. But just because she's blunt; doesn't mean she can't keep a secret. Nonchalantness exists in her dictionary; she does care about the things that she thinks is important. But sadly, for the other things that she thinks isn't important, she could care less about. Thanks to a tad bit of her stubbornness, it might take a while to convince her that something she thinks isn't important, is.

My mother became sickly when I was two years old, eventually passing away when I was fifteen. So I grew up with my father and older brother (because mom was in the hospital all the time) which kinda explains my boyish personality. I do miss mom though - I always visited her after school and finished my homework there before heading home.

My dad was a martial arts fanatic (a trait my brother inherited) and runs his own dojo for various sports ranging from kendo to karate to Wing Chung, judo, you get the idea. The only thing he didn't teach me is street fighting, which I learned from my brother. So I combine various aspects of it all to make my own fighting style. I even put in some gymnastics in there, a class that no one knows I'm currently taking outside of school. Although I do admit that my grades are starting to slip a bit because I don't sit at my bedroom desk as much as I work out in the dojo.

Love Life. Always an interesting topic for me. Since I hang around with boys a lot, I'm bound to get one or two who eventually confess. I reject them all, but lately I've been looking at them in a different perspective. I'm personally hoping that it's just teenage hormones, because I like being single... So I guess I'll probably agree if the guy in general can convince me why I shouldn't be a bachlorette.

I listen to: Parallel Days - Aya Hirano & Sharada - Sky Sweetnam & Love Me or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign
I kill time by: practicing my martial arts, archery or bass guitar...
Gimme More Of:
❤ Dark Chocolate
❤ My brother
❤ Boys - as friends (for now)
❤ My bass guitar
❤ Boba Milk Tea.

Get Rid Of:
✘ Hard Rock
✘ Screamo
✘ White Chocolate
✘ Caramel
✘ Soybeans

Didn't I mention?: I own a German Shepherd - two actually. Saffy and Saber.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ll Yuna-Chan ll

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

Edward Milne
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness // Like resignation to the end, always the end
" Thanks for noticin'. "
EEYORE

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Edward Alexander Milne
I go by: Eddie or E
I'm in the: twelfth grade
I always look at: the girls.
My heart flutters when I see: Nobody

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Edward is hardly ever happy and when he is, he's still sardonic and a bit cynical. Ironically, he seems to enjoy being gloomy to some extent, but nevertheless, he seems genuinely appreciative of the efforts of the people in school to cheer him up. Edward's grumpiness might be attributed to the fact that he is a foster child. His parents leaving him to his own devices at a young age.

Edward is generally quite a reliable young man; a person you can lean on in times of trouble. He can sometimes be quite insightful, if anyone bothers to take the time to ask him stuff. But his gloom and pessimism is off putting to most.

Edward has lived in this area his whole life. One of the many in Magic Creek to have grown up around this area. He isn't quite sure if he was born around here though, his parents left him on the doorstep of some foster couple after he was born. As cheesy and cliche as that may be it wasn't his decision.

From that home he was moved to a new foster couple because he was "just too much to handle", and so on. He moved a total of six times before he was even eleven. That is when the pessimism started. You would be depressed too if you got a constant reminder of how much no one wanted you. Shuffled from house to house until when he turned sixteen and made it to Magic Creek. The sadness and pessimism just become a part of his identity, it suited him and he was fine with that.

Well, he didn't have much money and a new foster home was out of the question in his mind, so he got a job and rented a room in one of the resident's homes. He stays out of their way, pays rent, and has for two years. A nice arrangement for everyone.

I listen to: Somebody That I Used to Know // Gotye ; Cough Syrup // Young the Giant
I kill time by: Reading ; Working ; Contemplating the Pains of Life
Gimme More Of:
❤ Books
❤ Cheery People
❤ Being Himself
❤ Candy
❤ Rhubarb Pie

Get Rid Of:
✘ Loosing His Wallet
✘ Bullies
✘ Letting People Down
✘ Missing Rent
✘ Cars

Didn't I mention?: Edward works at Americana. Just something he picked up. He may be cynical but customers don't seem to mind. They get a kick out of his insight.

He has a serious problem in loosing his wallet...well forgetting it's there. Accidentally dropping it, right out of his back pocket. He has to keep it chained to his back belt loop at all times or it will just disappear. Sometimes the chain doesn't even help.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

Evelyn Von
How lovely it would be
// if I could live in my fantasy
" Good morning"
CINDERELLA

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Evelyn Von
I go by: Eve
The amount of candles on my cake are: 17
I'm in the: Junior
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female
I always look at: Cute Boys
My heart flutters when I see: It's kinda obvious.Why don't you guess?

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Evelyn has a nice personality. At first she can be very quiet and shy but then she is very interesting and charming. People might think that by her appearance she is childish and innocent but in reality she's a very serious person. When in a troubled situation or in any situation she tends to keep her cool or calm. She doesn't get mad easily and prefers to talk it out first. Even though people treat her badly she always tries to maintain a positive attitude since if she doesn't, it get's her depressed. Eve is a very curios girl that tends to be in place she isn't suppose to. She is also very kind with everyone including animals although she can get a bit cold if you have truly done something wrong. She tends to feel abandoned by her father and empty because of her mother's lost. She likes to have fun sometimes but other times prefers to stay out of trouble but can't help herself to break the rules her step-mother gave her. Also she is one of those person that are very intelligent but at class she just looks at the window and daydreams.

Once upon a time Eve was a happy. She had an amazing family. They loved her very much and were very proud of her even though she was only like five.They were rich and gave her anything she wanted. Eve was a simple and humble child that asked for nothing more than there love. Sadly her mother passed away with unknown causes. This left her with a huge scar in her heart but she was glad she still had her father.Her father a strong caring man wanted more for Eve. He began working more and more to get Eve the life she deserved as if what she had wasn't good enough. During his travels she met a beautiful women with two daughters and fell in love with her. The women seemed nice so she welcome her new family happily to her home. She was actually excited to have sisters,since she sometimes felt lonely. Instead of having a happy new family she got a greedy and selfish one. The step-mother didn't care much for Eve and concentrated more in her daughters. Eve's father never noticed the favoritism since he was always away in her business trips. Every time he left he was gone for longer period of time. Until he had to move away because of his job and her step-mother refused to moved with him stating that this was there home. He lives in Seattle now and comes to visit two times a year. Eve stayed with her step-mother. She wanted to go with him but he thought it was better for her to stay so she obeyed.

Her step-mother took this as an opportunity. She moved Eve's room to the tiniest room in the house and put her in charge of almost everything. She didn't give Eve permission to do anything related with her personal or social life. This is one of the reason no one really knows her.While she was in elementary and middle school she obeyed her step-mother but now she's a bit more rebellious. Eve acted like she went along with it but from time to time she sneaked away to have fun. In school she wasn't the most popular kid instead she was more of the invisible one. She didn't have many friends since she didn't speak much,one of her step-mother's rule,but she did have friends which made her life much better but her school life wasn't any better than her house life since her step-sister found every way to humiliate her. She just waited for the day that she would graduate and finally be free.

I listen to:Tomorrow will be kinder//Some Days//Extra Ordinary// Beautiful Soul//Falling In Love
I kill time by when she's not too busy making her step-family happy.She's practicing my singing,studying for her classes,sometimes hanging out with her friends and secretly breaking her step-mothers ridiculous rules.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Animals
❤ Singing
❤ Freedom
❤ Sweets
❤ Love
Get Rid Of:
✘ Step-Family
✘ Bullies
✘ Spicy Food
✘ Chores
✘ School
Didn't I mention?: She loves to sing but is probably never going to let you hear her.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Sassy2610

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

LOUISA RYANS
Somewhere, beyond the sea // My lover stands on golden sands
" That's Miss Ryans to you. "
CAPTAIN AMELLIA

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Louisa Ann Ryans
I go by: Lou
I always look at: Strong Men
My heart flutters when I see: the ocean

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
A no nonsense kind of person, Lou is the most serious and hardworking girl you'll ever meet. She always gives everything she does 150%, pushing herself to her limits all the time. It's not uncommon for her to get lost in what she's doing, so focused on her goal that she forgets to eat or sleep or have any social contact of any kind. She's a woman of few words, and most conversations with her are curt and to the point (unless she's in a really good mood, or you happen to be a really good friend). Lou's a hard-a** when it comes to following the rules, but is a bit hypocrytical in that aspect, as she's willing to do what it takes to do the right thing or protect a loved one, and if bending a rule or two is what's needed, well, then that's that. That's another thing about Lou- she doesn't waste time complaining or dismaying about things. s**t happens. She knows that. She doesn't see any reason to let it get to her or affect her in a dramatic way. This makes her seem a bit cold and emotionless at times, but truthfully, she's a very passionate person- a trait that comes out in her sailing. She's also very loyal, despite a somewhat off-putting exterior. Those who make Lou a friend have one for life, and there isn't much she wouldn't do for them. She can be a mother or a big sister or simply a shoulder to cry on- whatever they need.

Louisa has lived in Magic Creek her whole life. Her parents are quite boring and normal, in her opinion- both work 9 to 5 jobs, her mom makes homecooked meals, and her dad enjoys reading the newspaper. They love their only daughter to bits, and the feeling is mutual for Lou.

Ever since she was litle, however, she's been fascinated with sailing. The water has always called to her. Her father owned a small sailboat that he would take the three of them out in during the summer. Some of her best childhood memories are on that boat. Lou learned how to sail from him, her father, and soon saved up enough money for a boat of her own. She sailed it on her own as soon as she could pry herself out of her mother's protective grasp.

Now a days, Lou is almost constantly down at the docks, working on her boat, sailing. She's hoping to secure a college scholarship for sailing. And, if you ask nicely, she may even take you for a ride.

I listen to: Somewhere Beyond the Sea - Frank Sinatra
I kill time by: Sailing, swimming, walking the beach
Gimme More Of:
❤ The Ocean
❤ Starry Nights
❤ Summer Foods
❤ Books
❤ Cats

Get Rid Of:
✘ Talkative People (excluding Nat)
✘ Mushrooms
✘ Storms
✘ High Heels
✘ Overly Loud Music

Didn't I mention?: Lou is very atheletic; she is on the track and field team at school, and works for the post office, running around delivering packages and letters to people. Lou also has a pet seagull- sorta. He always follows her around the docks, and she's named him Sul. Sul the Gull. He's friendly, and she doesn't mind the company.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Reku1495

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image

NATASHA ANDERSON
Fashion! Put it all on me // Doncha wanna see these clothes on me?
" Huh? Oh! Hiya! Sorry, your outfit blinded me for a second there~"
EDNA

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Natasha Kimberly Anderson
I go by: Nat or just Natasha
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female~
I always look at: Fancy Men
My heart flutters when I see: Oh, no one! Haha~ Hehe... Fine. Rue.

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Confident and trendy, Nat is a bright and talkatve person when you get to know her. She's bubbly and fun and sometimes in need of a muzzle. She's a total motormouth, but that's said to be one of her best qualities. She's very fashion forward, and very conscious about her looks. Nat's also not afraid to tell you exactly what she thinks of your's. It's not uncommon for her to drag along her friends (or sometimes complete strangers) to Fashion Central for a make-over. She's pushy and sometimes rude without meaning to be, but over all Nat would never harm a fly. She's just loud and opinionated and sometimes that can come off as, well, a little bitchy; and it probably doesn't help that she has a bit of an attitude. Nat can't help it- when people go after the people she holds dear, there's no holding back her sharp tongue. And despite her short stature, she's not the type of girl to back down from a fight.

Natasha has lived in Magic Creek her whole life. However, she wasn't always the happy go lucky girl she was. Early on, she was quite and demure. Her parents fought a lot when she was little, contributing to her introverted ways. When she was ten, her father left them.

Eventually, Nat began seeking out love and affection from other people. She did what it took to make people like her. She made a lot of friends, but none of them were quality friends, and they left just as fast as they came. She was a 'mean' girl, a popular girl, someone who would do anything to be loved and showered with attention. However, none of this made her home life any better- her relationship with her mother was strained, and growing more so every day. If it wasn't for Lou, she probably wouldn't have turned out how she did. The older girl took her in, took care of her. Nat thinks of her as an older sister. She only has the friends she does now because of her.

Recently, Nat's gotten a job and even trained her wandering eye on a certain guy. Her fashion skills have increased over the years, and she hopes one day to be a very famous designer.

I listen to: Songs
I kill time by: Shopping, Gossiping, Talking, Being Cute~
Gimme More Of:
❤ Clothes
❤ Sweets
❤ Jewelry
❤ Fluffy Things
❤ Fireplaces

Get Rid Of:
✘ Fashion Crimes
✘ Soy Anything
✘ Fish
✘ Hot Weather
✘ Country Music

Didn't I mention?: Nat works at, suprisingly, Ted's General Store. Fashion Central wasn't hiring at the time, and, well, she kinda likes the job. Nat is also known for her tinkering- she can sew, and put small things back together. She's very creative like that.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Reku1495

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image

Ariana Valentina
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, // the girl who has everything
" Hello. I'm Ariana! "
ARIEL

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Ariana Marie Valentina
I go by: Ari or Ana
I always look at: Handsome boys
My heart flutters when I see: This one boy

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Ariana can be quite impulsive, she tends to herself into things that she might not want. She really likes the ocean, the water, the fish. She sees no dangers in the ocean whatsoever. She also likes to be curious, and find herself getting lost if she gets too nosy. She does not like people who hold her back, and also when people judge her.

Ariana is as curious as a cat. She will get herself into ANYTHING possible to find an answer. They say curiosity killed the cat, well yeah, she's just waiting for that to happen. She is a big dreamer, She finds herself dreaming the impossible. She is also sweet, caring, and she finds herself falling too hard for. . . men who don't know she exist.

For most of her life, Ariana had a wonderful life. Her and her six sister, her mother and father, and her dogs lived a good life. That is until something terrible happened. Her mother was in a terrible car accident. A drunk driver hit her. Her mother died in the ambulance. Ever since her family hasn't been the same. Some of her sisters moved out and the rest just stopped talking. After the accident, the moved to Magic Creek. She had to leave everything behind. Friends, family, everything.

Now, Ariana is also a rebel. She never shows up on time to almost anything. She does things without her fathers consent or sneaks out. But in the end, she loves her dad but, she has a life she wants to live. Ariana is and A and B student. She may not show up on time but she still is smart enough to understand everything. So now Ariana goes on adventures or ditches whenever she can.

I listen to: Hit the Lights - Selena Gomez || Little Talks - Of Monster and Men || Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
I kill time by: Ariana loves to sing.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Singing
❤ Music
❤ Sushi
❤ Breathing
❤ Partying
Get Rid Of:
✘ Douches
✘ Mean Girls
✘ Being Alone
✘ Heights
✘ Bugs
Didn't I mention?: She has a tattoo of a star on her right shoulder.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

RaWr_im kikat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

Nathan Preston
In the arms of an angel // Fly away from here
" Olleh!! "
STITCH

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Nathan Preston
I go by: Nate or just Nathan
The amount of candles on my cake are: Sixteen
I'm in the: Sophomore
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Dude!
I always look at: Girls
My heart flutters when I see: No one really.

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

In a word, Nathan would be weird. Strange. Different. Unique. Bizarre; it's your pick, but weird would be the best word. Nathan is that one kid no one likes to be around simply because he's... weird. That doesn't mean he's constantly alone, it just means that no one really hangs around him for very long. He has few friends, but the ones he has will have his loyalty and support for life. Dawson, would be a good example of a friend as the Senior enoys Nathan's uniqueness.

Nathan is also quite mischevious; often pulling small pranks on people or breaking the rules here and there. And despite his small statue, this Sophomore is very athletic - though not as strong as Alexander - he can give the older teen a run for his money. This scrawny kid is also a genius. No kidding. He understands college level (and higher) stuff in a heartbeat; but Nathan never really shows his intellect.

Nathan doesn't know who his parents are, he was told that they died in a house fire and that only he survived. Ever since he could remember he was raised in Texas by his uncle. His uncle was... strange. He would lock himself in the basement for days on end working on something, leaving young Nathan to his own devices. Luckily his uncle's assistant was put in charge of caring for the young child so Nathan wasn't starved or something along those lines. But Nathan was an extremely curious child and he wanted to know what his uncle did down in the basement, so one day when the assistant when to the market, young Nathan Preston ventured down to his uncle's workshop.

Bombs. Bombs upon bombs upon bombs were stacked in the tiny area.

Nathan quickly called the police and it was revealed that his 'uncle' wasn't really his uncle. His 'uncle' was a known terrorist who hated all forms of government and was planning to blow up numerous places. His 'uncle' also confessed that he was the one who killed Nathan's parents as they worked for the government but he couldn't kill such a young boy.

In shock, Nathan was put in a foster home but he did not want that. Nathan began rebelling, hanging out with the neighborhood gangs and getting into trouble with the police, even going so far as to shoot someone. Luckily the woman wasn't killed but he was tried and put into Juvie for a year.

When Nathan got out, that woman was waiting for him. Turns out that she was his mother's sister and his aunt and that she was there to ask him if he wanted to live with her. At first, Nathan refused; the last person who said was related to him turned out to be a crazed anti-government psycho, but his aunt was persistant.

For weeks, she stuck to him like glue; always following him and treating him kindly, something he never recieved in his whole life. Soon Nathan was kicked out from the gang and with nowhere else to go, he relunctantly agreed to live with the woman.

Since that day, Nathan has been living in Magic Creek. He has learned to trust his aunt and has stopped being so bad, even turning his negative emotions into doing something productive like martial arts. He is currently a Sophomore at the local high school

I listen to: Angel, The Night, The F.U.N Song
I kill time by: Reading, Doing Martial Arts, Pulling Pranks, Eating Sweets and Napping.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Cake
❤ Martial Arts
❤ Sleeping
❤ His aunt's cooking
❤ Books
Get Rid Of:
✘ Explosives
✘ His Past
✘ Water
✘ Bullies
✘ Rain
Didn't I mention?: Nathan works at Sweet Dream part time and is a frequent customer of Zhou's Dojo and Molly's.

Also, Nathan cannot swim as is deathly afraid of large bodies of water.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

Grayson Thomas
There’s nothing I can really say // I can’t lie no more, I can’t hide no more
" Hey, great to see ya! "
PRINCE CHARMING

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Grayson Charles Thomas
I go by: Gray
I'm in the: Twelfth Grade
I always look at: Pretty Ladies
My heart flutters when I see: No one. All the girls around here are boring.

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Gray isn't you most outgoing guy around. He isn't shy by any means, really he seems to be one of the popular kids at school. It mostly comes from his money, so he doesn't really do anything to attract attention on purpose.

He likes people more when they aren't fawning all over him and trying to be his friend to gain popularity. It really sickens him. Of course he is too nice to say that out loud. He smiles and charms his way through rough situations, always says "ma'am" and "sir", and always gives people a happy "good day" and compliments. He is your all around golden boy.

He is a bit lonely, only having one true friend around town being Edward. Even if he is a Debbie Downer he makes Gray feel special and wanted and less lonely.

The more romantic side of Gray never really gets used, even if his father is ushering him to get a girlfriend. It is just hard to trust when you are one of the more popular kids at school.

Gray was born one of the more privileged kids in Magic Creek. His fathers family had lived here for almost two generations, which doesn't seem like a lot but it seems to have gotten them established. Gray's mom wasn't well at all and after giving birth to him she slowly declined. When Gray was ten his mother passed away after holding on for so long. He tries so hard not to forget her and his dad makes sure to talk about her a lot. He said, and still says, they were really in love and that he never wants to get remarried.

Gray's mom was his best friend and after she passed he began to get lonelier and lonelier. Gray's dad is away on business all the time and he is an only child. His father says, "never show weakness, my son. That sadness you feel is weakness", so he didn't show any signs of feeling sad and life went on as usual.

The Thomas' are like royalty around the Magic Creek parts. Not "paparazzi around every corner" royalty but they are rich and very well known for such money. They hold dances every year at their house. The huge blowout that lasts until two in the morning. Everyone in Magic Creek is invited. It is usually a celebration or his mother's life, though it just happens to fall after Grayson's birthday.

Every year since he turned sixteen, his father has been trying to set him up so he wouldn't be as lonely at home when he is away. Of course it never works. Gray always finds something wrong with each girl. Too shallow, too boring, ect.

He even picked up Edward as a friend on the party following his seventeenth birthday. Spent the whole party with the sad boy instead of the girls. Shocked his father to no end.

I listen to: So Close // Alex Clare ; Glad You Came // The Wanted ; Beautiful Girls // Sean Kingston
I kill time by: Skateboarding ; Studying ; Hanging with Eddie
Gimme More Of:
❤ Sneakers
❤ Skateboarding
❤ Good Jokes
❤ Movies
❤ Romance

Get Rid Of:
✘ Popularity Grabbers
✘ Big Crowds
✘ Being Alone
✘ Pushy People
✘ Disrespectful People

Didn't I mention?: Gray hangs out at Americana when Eddie is working just so he can have company. But most of his time is spent at the theater. It doesn't matter if he has seen all the movies the place has to offer over and over again. It is a nice quiet place to be.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

I Speak Books

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out