Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Empty S versus Nakamuro Heiland [Victor: Empty]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 am
User Image

At a massive field in the night, the two will begin.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

claru gardeford

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:45 pm
Empty walked into the massive field holding the last seal of a jutsu. His byakugan was active, scanning the field for his opponent. He was very tense, ready to react to anything from anywhere. A sand gourd and an iron sand gourd hung on his back. Hung was a lie though, as he was making them float. His mind was clear, imagining all the possibilities.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Gardeford Superior generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 9!

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:46 pm
what fun shall we have

EDIT- that was for funbox. i'll be shooting shuriken at you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 am
Nakamuro is disqualified. Emptai will continue onto the next round.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:42 pm
NOOOOOO this is the second day T.T he said he was gonna post when he got home. Hed had a rough day yesterday and went to bed at like 6 or some such  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 pm
If he posts here within 2 hours, and I mean an RP post, then I'll allow him to stay. Otherwise, he's hitting the highway.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:07 pm
You know, sometimes you really piss me off Shane, i got my own reasons for being in-active but I can't tell you because it's rather personal. ^_^

User Image
____Nakamuro Heiland____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Jounin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Sunagakure Seven Tailed Host

Nakamuro entered the land, seen to be the battle field for this crazy tournament. The only reason she was here was because to stop this insanity and the only real reason to fight, infiltrate and find a reason for this. Lately things have been going out of control, it almost reminded her of what had happen 5 years ago and she swore to herself that she'll find a way to protect people from the suffering. Of course, the death of so many loved ones in the past left a strong scar within her heart and she hated fighting now, but it's for the better, and she must win this fight no matter what. With a bullet proof glass gourd on her back filled within her own iron sand, the puppet user was ready for anything now, this fight didn't interest her one bit still. Nakamuro took out several scrolls with the name of her puppets, forming a single seal after throwing each one in front of her a three smoke clouds appeared. The puppets that she chose where Her Lambda, Minotaur and Fighter puppets, forming another seal as chakra strings attached to each of the puppets as their lifeless bodies started to move. She was now ready, hoping this person doesn't take her too lightly as well.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

Chakra pool: 508/508

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:42 pm
When the girl did not make any instant massive attacks Empties thoughts of her rose. She had been in the mess 5 years ago. If he remembered correctly she was Lars' adopted sister, but with that thought out of the way he got ready. "Good luck, girl" he said releasing his seal on the first post. The jutsu he had used was the funbox jutsu. A stream containing hundreds of shuriken erupted from the air in front of him. He was glad it had been shuriken and not something stupid like feathers. The jutsu was very random in that way. He doubted the shuriken would get past the puppets, but that was less of a problem. "Satetsu World order!" he yelled sealing for the jutsu. The sand floated into the sky And then it released into many spikes of iron sand. The iron sand would be hard to dodge, but he was somewhat certain she could block it with her own. He knew not to take anyone of equal rank lightly. It had cost him dearly in his jounin exam.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 pm
(It was stated in the initial, un-edited rules of the tournament that you had to post at least once every two days or you were disqualified, with no exceptions regardless of what "reason" you may have had. That was final, with no negotiations, so I don't care what reasons you may have for staying inactive -- you should be taking the rules more seriously.

That's all I have to say.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 pm
Saemus
(It was stated in the initial, un-edited rules of the tournament that you had to post at least once every two days or you were disqualified, with no exceptions regardless of what "reason" you may have had. That was final, with no negotiations, so I don't care what reasons you may have for staying inactive -- you should be taking the rules more seriously.

That's all I have to say.)

((FUHK DHA POLIEC!))  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 am
Nakamuro, seeing the incoming attack as if everything went into slow-mo, had advance into her stage 0, showing the eyes of the best and the flare of her demon like chakra towards Empty as a mix of iron sand and earth meld with each other to form a sphere around the puppet user, the chakra strings poking out of her self build defense, the metal puppets retreating which stood on guard around the sphere like defense. Nakamuro could easily sense by smell where Empty was, the incoming shurikens flying towards her as the puppets easily block the incoming attack, even if it just hit the puppets it would only bounce off their steel like bodies. But what was the real threat was the World Order, knowing full well what that type of attack can do and the reason why she made a defense as well. The puppets, easily impaled but as puppets, could still function. Nakamuro could only wait and devise a plan on how to get close towards her opponent  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:28 am
(we cant use demon stages as far as i know, but meh. two can play at that game. Also please say what jutsu and how much chakra you have. I forgot the first post, I'll fix that)

Empty, seeing Nakamuro's demon stage activate did exactly the same thing. From his former hosthood he still had stage one of the Shukakus power. Veinlike tattoos denoting the power of wind dotted his body. While he no longer had the brunt of wind jutsu his sand was still just as powerful. Sadly nakamuro could no longer directly see him, but he would have to fix that. He frowned as she let her puppets be impaled. She must have some kind of plan. No iron sand user would not see that far ahead. "STORM!" he yelled, waving his hands outward a second after her puppets were impaled. The spikes released waves of iron sand dust. The dust would totally disable the puppets seeing as the spikes were already inside them making it even easier to stop them, and since she couldn't control his iron sand he thought that was three puppets down. You never know of plans however, so there was no way he was getting near them. He then Slammed his hands to the ground. The space between the two of them liquified from dirt to sand. If nakamuro moved between this time and then Empty would see with his byakugan and change the course of the jutsu. Even if she camoflauged now he would be able to sense her by the iron sand particles bombarding every single inch of their battlefield. "Giant sand arm of decay!" He yelled with fire in his eyes as they followed his hands. A giant arm of sand would erupt from underneath her sphere(or her body if she had moved) and splash it or her with sand. The sand would then begin to eat away at the shield rather quickly. It would continue to spread. If she had not include the space beneath her in her shield then it may very well be too late for her, as the sands of decay would begin to devour her. Empty spent no time on thinking he won. his face and mind were a mask of grim determination.

last turn: chakra 894-25

this turn 869-55=814

dust storm
giant arm+sands of decay  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Manage Your Items