Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Hikari Uchiha versus Vincente Valtieri [Winner: Hikari] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image

At a massive field in the night, the two will begin.

Snuffins

Ana Helios

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SS+ / Speed: SS
Chakra: 800
Excited: No Way Out - Out Of My Way
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Vincente stepped on to the field and spun his twin swords in his hands for a little while before stopping and resting the blade tips on the ground. Three swords...one greatsword and two katanas, that was all he needed. His heart was beating at a high rate as he prepared for battle, he was excited! He'd never been in a tournament before so he was having a lot of fun with this, and he was ready for round one. Now...where was his opponent?

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:29 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

User Image
██████████` ` Hotter than the <********> sun ` ` ██████████

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx8 0 0 ll 8 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Hikari ▪▪ Uchiha ✵: █████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hikari made her way to the open field which was to be her battleground. Tall, flowing grass, no real cover, and blowing winds made for prime conditions for her fight. Giving a few moments to look over her opponent, she guessed he was a weapons user based on all the swords. It would be best to keep her distance, but at the same time, it would be foolish to get too close to her. "Ready whenever you are," she said blankly, waiting to see how the first move would play out.

Personal Theme ▪▪ Battle Theme

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Fire ▪▪ Sage ▪▪ Student ✵: █████

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SS+ / Speed: SS
Cocky Attitude: Secret Base

Vincente shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere." His reason for not moving was because he knew that he'd end up throwing out too much of his own chakra the closer he got to her, his best chance was staying at a distance, and thanks to the Deadly Waltz he had her in range whenever she was close or at mid-range, long range was sort of a weakness for him though so he had to keep her just in his range of attack. "First move's yours." That was Vincente's first move, letting her take over since he wasn't going to do it himself.

[[ : P ]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:45 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx7 7 0 ll 8 0 0XXX

[sorry this took so long, I got a bit distracted and couldn't really think of something to get a good match started...also, this is a pretty complex jutsu, so i'll be explaining durring each post what is going on.]

Hikari put on a s**t eating grin and activated her sharingan. Steadily, she scanned over the battlefield before matching Vincente's eyes with her own. Slowly, the ground would be shadowed with a dark circle, slowly covering the whole battlefield. Suddenly behind Hikari, the moon would rise in full, closer than usual. "The stage is set....let the show begin," she said snapping her fingers. Immediately after her snap, a cold, dark face would grow on the moon, locking eyes with Vincente. Suddenly, the moon would seem to enter a free fall state, falling faster and faster before finally coming to a stop, seemingly inches from the earth. As the moon gazed upon him, Vincent would feel a great push upon him, a greater gravitational pull, which would slow him down.

Madness of the Moon prt.1
S-rank
The target will begin to see a grey mist roll in over the battlefield. After 1 posts, the moon will rise, even if it's day, and cast a massive shadow over the area as the gravity increases, slowing the target by 1 rank. What is next witnessed it why the jutsu gets its name. The target will see the moon falling towards the earth, stopping mere mere miles away from the earth. A face appears on the moon, emotionless and cold. As the face stares at the target, they begin to feel uneasy, growing more and more delusional about the moon.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."

Oh hecks no, as soon as Vincente saw those piercing red eyes activate he changed the way he was looking. Of course she could've caught him right then and there, but she took the time to look around the field, that was mistake number one. He'd trust the feeling of the wind for this battle, if he looked at her eyes then this fight would end. "Sorry, but those eyes...I hate them." They were also a signal that she was serious about this, but Vincente couldn't even look at her, even though he was resistant to genjutsu as a kamisama he wouldn't trust it again anything powerful. Vincente glanced down and focused his line of sight on his opponent's stomach so he didn't get captured in a genjutsu used by her eyes, okay, this was good...he could see her hands and feet, he could fight her.

[[No need, I'm not letting myself be caught in a genjutsu this early, try again without looking at the battlefield steadily.]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:02 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx7 7 0 ll 8 0 0XXX

Hikari sighed as her opponent's eyes shifted positions towards her core. It seemed like genjutsu wasn't going to work here, but that was perfectly fine. She hadn't spent 5 years training as a fire sage for nothing. Still, him constantly having to avert his gaze gave her a slight edge. Hikari shifted her right foot forward a little and sparked a flame in her hand. With a small snap, Hikari bolted forwards, towards her enemy, the flaming hand held outwards.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."

She set fire to her hand...nice, he was practically a master of flame. His eye flashed and he was right behind her, his Seki-Reigan would protect him as long as he had the ability to move, but he couldn't trust it forever. With a backwards movement he swung his blade at her neck from behind her, he doubted she could move fast enough to turn back around. The sound of demons roared in his head, they were just begging to be summoned, but he wasn't going to waste his chakra...at least not yet, they'd hardly begun so why waste his energy fighting with ninjutsu, as a lightspeed fighter he put more faith in his ability to cut people rather than his ability to blow them away, his swords spoke perfectly for him as his sword swung in an arc that could remove his enemy's head, if she wasn't fast enough and if he didn't deflect his blade this battle was done. He hoped she could do something though...he wanted to dance a little bit longer.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:05 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx7 3 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

Thanks to the power of her Sharingan, Hikari was able to see the sudden burst of speed and prepare for it. Although she wouldn't have time to dodge by normal standards, she didn't need to run to get out of the way. Falling back on one of the ninja basics, Hikari substituted herself with a rock. Instantly, she appeared behind Vincente, releasing a powerful screech into the back of his head which would scramble his brain waves. Though the attack would do damage to his brain, it wasn't fatal, or even malevolent at that. Instead, it would fool his brain into thinking the fight was over, and that he had won, by flooding his head with joyous and blissful feelings. Within seconds of the screech, Vincente would lose all will to fight and drop his guard. Now the only thing that could break his current state was an outside attack.

Jutsu used:
Substitution
Onsei: Musubi (Voice: Ending)
[note: this is not a genjutsu, so any immunity you may have wont work]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Chakra: 780

Vincente knew what it felt like to cut a rock so she was probably using a jutsu from behind him since she wasn't in front of him anymore, logic. He spun around in a circle at a high velocity and not only ripped up the ground, but he created a shield to protect him because sound doesn't really travel through tornados. With all of this going on he was swirling the wind all around him, but not directly with him...that left the sound with no way to travel to him, it was impressive, but highly draining, so he was able to deflect the sound...not deflect, disperse. The layering was good enough to protect him, and as soon as he stopped the wind was sent flying in every direction with the ability to cut Hikari apart, and if not...send her flying so he could get some breathing room. He took a deep breath because all of that left him without air, and since the air didn't travel to him the sound had nothing to move on, another layer of the protection he used. He made a few steps back, he was certain he was the faster one here...and the stronger one, so he had to fight close up, but the closer he got the less of a chance he had to dodge, he had to wear her out first. "Hmm...sound? Interesting." He'd have to keep that technique in mind, but if he kept it up he'd end up suffocating himself...he'd have to keep a healthy balance between not breathing and fighting back. Sound can't travel through a vacuum so he'd keep that in mind too.

Rotation Pulse: By staying in one spot, the user spins as fast as one can, generating extreme wind forces around the user. The user then mixes this wind with chakra and then makes an automatic stop. The wind is then released, generating a 360 degree wind blast that can travel to 40 yds in each direction. The wind is so strong that it can blow back boulders. If the user has wind as one’s main element, the jutsu is increased by one rank.
(- 1 Jutsu per use)

Extreme Dirt Devil: This technique is an evolved form of the stage 1’s Dirt Devil. By kicking up dirt as one spins, the user surrounds himself in literally a tornado of dirt by using the wind generated by the spin. This not only obscures the enemies vision, but the wind generated by the spin would keep many enemies at bay.
(Physical Technique)

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:05 pm
(Okay, there's a problem with your "logic" here. When you use substitution jutsu, there's a big puff of smoke that covers your sight for a few seconds. How would he know she wasn't in front of him if he couldn't see anything in front of him? Also, with Vincente's strength, cutting a rock and cutting flesh would feel no different; it'd just feel like cutting the wind, really. Thus, your reasoning is kind of very... well... flawed.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 pm
[[Puff of smoke? Seriously? Well let me just say that Dirt Devil would take all of that smoke...and disperse it just like sound. And as for that rock...it's easy to tell when you hear a grinding sound and when you hear a blood splatter. Hopefully that's enough to make my post valid. He would've used Extreme Dirt Devil no matter if she was in front, behind, or beside anyway.]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 pm
[[but the thing you missed it my attacks are back to back, meaning while you're still cutting the rock and piecing together that i'm not there, i'm already launching my sound blast. I doubt you can process all this, formulate a plan, and put it into action faster than the speed of sound. The puff of smoke has nothing to do with this, it's simple timing, and mine was spot on. You'd have no way to dodge something that fast that is so close.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:36 pm
[[Ah, alright, that makes sense. But before I just say "I'll take the blow"...don't you have to use handsigns or something first? Because that'd give me more than enough time to start my own attack.]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:49 pm
Ana Helios
[[Ah, alright, that makes sense. But before I just say "I'll take the blow"...don't you have to use handsigns or something first? Because that'd give me more than enough time to start my own attack.]]

Sound is one of those ones where I don't take a lot of signs, as many many many of the jutsu utilize the hands. Sound uses a lot of chakra control in the lungs to utilize, and as this is a defensive jutsu, a lot of hand signs would defeat it's purpose.  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff