Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Barcelona, Spain Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barcelona, how do I love thee? Let me count the-oops, wrong writer. Anywho, what a lovely city! Look, there's a bird! And another one! And- GET THEM OFF OF ME!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Hattie sighed as she wandered her hometown. There was no real life in Spain without her beautiful Snowdrop beside her. Ah well, may as well finish her mission and get it all over with. Twenty minutes later, a bloody Hattie was peeling her blood-soaked clothes from her body and sinking into her hotel room's bathtub. She sighed again, this time from the heat. An hour later, she had left the hotel, smelling like her signature vanilla and mint scent, and was heading for her favorite hangout in all of Barcelona: the Cruz Bar.

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image
Snowdrop let out a long sigh as she ordered another martini, already heavily drunk off her arse as she sat there mourning the woman she loved. she'd been here not even two days and already she could've sworn she'd seen the woman at least four times while visiting her favorite hangouts. "Hattie, αγαπητέ μου ... Μακάρι να ήταν εδώ ...." she sighed softly, rubbing her swollen eyes as she looked to the door. ugh again! there she was again! haunting her almost as she watched the figure go up to the bar and order a drink. she couldn't tell what it was from here, but she didn't care what a ghost ordered as her own drink was set in front of her and she took a long drink from it, letting the alcohol numb her brain as she stood up, stumbling past the ghost only to falter as a particular scent of vanilla and mint hit her nose. "h-hattie...?" the words came out in a croak as the drunk held back tears.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:42 pm

"Yes?" answered the young woman as she tossed back yet another shot. "Who's asking for me?" Hattie then noticed a woman who looked too much like Snow to be real. "Oh, great. I'm hallucinating again."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
unable to hold back the tears as she stared at Hattie, the elemental nearly collapse in a drunken heap on the floor. "o-one of...." she paused to hiccup, " us is....o-or m-maybe...neither 'f us is....." she mumbled, hiccuping a few more times as she managed to keep upright as she stumbled back to the bar and cautiously wrapped her arms around the woman, letting out a sigh of relief when she realized it truly was her lover.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 pm

The second Snow touched her, a fire ignited in the assassin, a fire that hadn't been lit in over two years. "Snow," she breathed, holding the incredibly drunk elemental as close to her as possible. "Why is it that every time we meet, one of us is drunk out of our minds?" she half-laughed, tears falling down her face.

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
Snow didn't say anything, happy tears pouring down her face as she clung tightly to her love. finally setting down her martini, she gave the woman a rather desperate kiss that caught more then a few eyes of those around them.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Hattie pulled away from the kiss quickly, laughing. "Oh, my friend! So drunk, you kiss another woman! Come on, before your mother beats us for staying out so long just before your wedding." Helping her out the door and quickly falling into a cab, Hattie took a deep breath, then gently kissed Snow's lips. "Don't you know where we are? Homosexuality is frowned upon in Spanish public. We could get in big trouble if I hadn't pulled away when I did." Wrapping her arms around the elemental, Hattie closed her eyes and let herself fall back into the mad love she'd had for the woman in her arms. "I promised you I'd never let harm come to you. I must keep that promise, no matter the cost."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
Snowdrop, who was too drunk do do any talking by then, simply hugged the woman closer and smiled a woozy smile as a few more hiccups slipped out of her. finally deciding to attempt a break of her silence, the elemental parted her lips and spoke carefully, though she still slurred. "i-i...dun c're...." she got out before falling face first into the woman's lap as the driver took a sharp turn.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Hattie turned bright red, holding back a moan as she felt how close her lover's face was to her special place. Finally, the cab stopped in front of Hattie's hotel, causing the woman to let out a sigh of relief. She carefully lifted Snow like a husband to his new bride and carried her into the hotel, quickly rushing to her room, thankfully unnoticed. Hattie lay the elemental on the bed, sighing as she grabbed a large shirt and started to remove Snow's clothes do she could change and go to bed.

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
As soon as she felt the wiman's hands taking off her clothes, snows hands started to strip Hattie too, a determination in her eyes. "h-Hattie..... S-sex?" she pouted slightly, wanting to hold the woman she handnt seen in far too long.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Hattie sighed, smiling softly. "Not tonight, darling. You're drunk, and it'd be taking advantage of you." She finally removed the last of Snow's clothing, then slipped the shirt over her head, sliding a black one jeer her own. "There, all ready for bed."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:48 pm
]
User Image
The elemental's pout grew as she looked at her lover. "n-no fair" she huffed before falling back in the bed, her arms giving out..

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 pm

She laughed, crawling next to her and wrapping her arms around her waist. "You're so adorable, Snow." Slipping Snow's top leg between both of her own, Hattie drew as close as possible, smirking. "See? I want you just as bad as you want me. We can wait until morning."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm