Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 pm
A few days after first arriving in Camphoreon, Yuri decided to do a little more exploring around the island. Thus he decided to walk to one of the neighboring towns to scope out the place before heading back. He needed to find a source of income and a place to stay after all.

His travels led him through the forests and to a place called Sandalwood. Yuri had never seen so many trees in his life, especially ones as massive as those around the city. The entire town was practically built into the trees. It was a good thing he wasn't afraid of heights.

He took some time to explore the treehouse city before settling on a bench carved from a log. It was a quiet place where he could rest his feet and look out over the expanse of the forest below. His Growlithe, Repede, laid down on the ground next to the bench. Before long, Yuri had gotten comfortable and dozed off. His elbow propped up against the armrest and holding his head as he snoozed. His sword sitting next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:23 pm
Although she loved Camphoreon, Naomi came to this region to explore and find a place to establish her own breeding ranch. The trainer had heard of a town in the forest, although it didn't seem any better of a location than a city for a ranch. True, it may not be as busy as a city, but the trees still don't provide much open space, much like the tall buildings.

It was a long trek to this Sandalwood, but when she finally arrived, she was amazed. She traveled, expecting quaint little houses to be nestled on the ground among the tree trunks, not high in the trees themselves. This was amazing! It was almost like when she was younger and she would climb trees. Her parents hated that, but now there's a reason for it. She tucked Aggro into his PokeBall, quite unsure of how sturdy the planks above were, though even then she doubted they could take the weight of her large Aggron. Putting his ball into her bag and with an excited squeal, she ran to one of the ladders on the side of a trunk and began her ascension into the treetop layers of the town.

After some time running though the upper tier of Sandalwood and climbing into some of the trees, Naomi began to grow tired. She decided to find a place to sit down for awhile and catch her breath and clean up the scrapes she got. Descending, she searched and eventually located a bench to sit on. The one she found had a current occupant already, but that wasn't what she seemed bothered about as she approached slowly. Beside the boy was a weapon, a sword to be exact. What would he need a sword for? She thought as she looked to the sharp blade.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 am
Zzz. Yuri didn't seem to notice as he was approached by a particularly curious person. The blade in question was actually housed in a brown sheath that was lightly decorated in gold. Tied to the scabbard was a long, thin white sash that ended in a pair of tassels. The weapon was propped up against the bench right next to its owner.

His Growlithe, however, was considerably more aware than the human. The pooch was navy blue and white, and had a long jagged scar that went down the left side of his face, over one closed eye. Ears perked up as Repede noticed the on-looker. He glanced up at the napping Yuri before looking back to the girl, and gave a low warning growl. A stick with a pair of leaves on it, was also held in the corner of the Pokemon's mouth.

The growl seemed to get Yuri's attention, because he peeked open an eye to glance down at the dogmon. "What's up Repede?"

He then followed the dog's line of sight towards Naomi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:37 pm
Naomi continued to eye the sword in its sheath. It was rather pretty, especially the tassels. She wasn't much for weapons, but if others wanted to carry them around for whatever reason, then it's not her place to say otherwise. Her attention was finally pulled away from the sword when she heard a low growl. Blinking and looking around, the trainer finally noticed the puppy Pokemon.

Even though the Growlithe was giving her a warning, she couldn't help but smile. Still, she took a small step back to give some distance before squatting to the fire dog. "I'm sorry, is this your trainer? I didn't mean any harm, I was just looking." She said softly to him, holding out her hand for him to sniff if he so pleased.

Hearing a voice, she looked to the boy on the bench. With that, she stood up, smoothing out her jacket before smiling to him. "I'm sorry, I seemed to have disturbed both of you."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:58 am
The Growlithe wuffed softly at the stranger then leaned forward at the offered hand to sniff at it. Once he was satisfied, the puppy Pokemon turned his one eyed gaze up towards his human companion. Who was taking a moment to stretch his limbs and yawn before acknowledging the girl that had walked up to them.

"No harm done," said the man, clearly unbothered about being disturbed.

He had noticed that she'd been looking at his sword though. But then, ever since he came to Kodo, he'd been getting a lot more attention than usual due to that weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:09 pm
She smiled at the Growlithe, not even phased by the scar over his eye. She was no stranger to harsh battles leaving scars behind, her own Lucario has a few of his own. But, at the moment, he was in storage -probably miserable- resting up.

As the Growlithe's trainer stretched and woke up, she stood back up, brushing off her striped leggings. She smiled as he accepted her apology, but she couldn't help but keep looking back at the sword every now and then. Finally, she looked back to him. "This might be a stupid question, but is that your sword? It's really interesting."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:59 pm
She was looking at his sword... a lot. But then, he knew he was kind of a spectacle, walking around with a weapon like that. He was getting use to people asking him about it.

"Yeah, it's mine. You into that kinda thing?"

Some people just really like weapons, like him. But then having a sword wasn't quite so out of place where he's from.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:17 pm
BlackPidgeot

When she realized she was constantly staring at his sword, she 'eeped' lightly and looked away. She grabbed her ponytail and stroked it nervously, muttering a soft apology. When he had asked if she was into weapons, she felt even worse for looking so much at his weapon. "Well... not really. I just thought it was interesting that you have one... I guess."  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 am
Despite the staring, Yuri wasn't terribly bothered by it and just gave a shrug.

"Yeah, you wouldn't be the first. Where I come from, it's not as weird. I guess you could say it's a traditional art form in my country."

Although not everyone learned how to use a sword,  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:33 pm
Figuring she looked enough at the weapon, she finally brought her full attention to the trainer she was talking to. Naomi tilted her head some when he mentioned that it was like a art form back where he came from. "Really? So everyone carried a sword? That seems sort of scary."

BlackPidgeot

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:47 pm
"Naw, not everyone," Yuri said casually, folding his arms behind his head.

"Mostly just the military and the nobility. And those of us who just like that kinda thing." He gave a roll of his shoulders in a shrug. It wasn't all that unusual to him really. "I mean... a lot of people go around carrying guns. Not all that much different 'cept you can't take someone out just by pulling a trigger."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 pm
She nodded when he said not everyone carried a sword where he was from, that it was mainly reserved to military and nobility. She had to shrug a bit when he mentioned that it wasn't too much different than people carrying guns. "Still, whether it's lethal or not... no one should really carry weapons around. They're nice to have as a collector's item, but can still be dangerous."

BlackPidgeot

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:43 am
"A lot of things can be dangerous in the wrong hands," Yuri countered. "Doesn't have to be guns or swords. Could be a kitchen knife, a crowbar, an axe, or even a broom handle." This said with a roll of his shoulders in a shrug. You could hurt people in a lot of different ways. If someone really wanted to do it, they didn't need a traditional weapon. It was just more convenient.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 pm
Naomi frowned a bit at the thought, but nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's true." She let out a small sigh, pushing her bangs out of her face a bit. "It's a shame that there are people out there that use items in such a harmful way." She just shook her head as if it was really hard to understand the mindset of people, but soon just shrugged. "I guess... to each their own... unfortunately."

BlackPidgeot

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas