Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes! Yes, dear reader, this is a hotel! Gaze upon its beauty and tremble! The spewing fountains, the blooming flowers, the cozy rooms, the lavish extras. A spa! A pool! A gym! It is the very hotel of the Heavens, dear reader!

But alas, such luxury comes at a greedy price. Only those of the rich could even consider affording a night at this lovely place.

Take a step inside, dear reader, and you will understand just why there is such a steep price.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

Nakine Guardia

I have a sword

Nakine walked into the hotel.
"Father paid for my accommodation again," she sighed. "I guess I'll just finish up my business at the school then I can leave this drab place."
Nakine entered the hotel and said her fathers name to the person behind the lobby desk. They gave her the keys to her room then she took the elevator.
"What am I even doing here," she mumbled. "Accepted such a stupid mission? Retrieving my half-sister Nikki?"
She exited the elevator when it opened at her floor and she walked towards her room.

and I'm not afraid to use it

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Damian Foster

User Image

"This place is pretty snazzy." Damian commented as he walked in casually, his hands in his jacket's pockets. This was the type of place he could never even dream of affording, but Roy, Erik, and Lena pitched in to give him and Myka a room as a gift, mainly Erik since he had the cash. Speaking of Myka... "Need any help?" he asked and spun around to find her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Myka smiled at him, shaking her head as she allowed the five heavily luggage-clad bell boys to their room. "No, I'm fine. Just glad to be back in my element." Striding over, she slid her Hawaii-tanned arms around his waist and smiled up at him. "So, what do you want to do first? We can go to the pool, we can rent a private ballroom, we can go eat, we can go to our room, plus more that I can't recall. Your choice, darling."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 pm
The angel smiled and embraced her closely. "Why don't we just relax? I'm still tuckered out from last night." he grinned mischievously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm
She chuckled, kissing him lightly. "What is it with men and getting tired so easily?" she teased, threading her hands into his hair. "But alright, I guess we can relax. May as well make use of that hot tub in our side room. There is one condition though: you have to carry me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:40 pm
Damian made a face (This one, to be exact: =3= ). "We do all the work." he retorted before picking her up bridal-style, a style he loved so dearly. "And besides, I, uh, don't want to be hitting little Ben..." he murmured with an embarrassed blush as he walked her towards their room. Up five flights of stairs, whee. But it's worth it!! "Speaking of which, let's get that impression thing over with later. Then let's go fix up his nursery! Ah! Leave the nursery to me, I've got a surprise all planned out." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:43 pm
She giggled, deciding to keep the location of the elevator to herself. "What is it with you and surprises? Hopefully, it's not like your Cancun surprise. I'm still freaking out about that snake in the woods."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:19 pm
"It scared you into my arms." Damian swooned with a cute blush. He found the stairs and started climbing them slowly, his great build of a body more than happy to take them instead of the elevator. Besides, he needed a little change in his... exercise. "At least you didn't freak out as much as the time I turned all my fingers into bugs." he grinned and held one hand out to her with, whadaya know, bugs for fingers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 pm
She squeaked, holding his neck tighter. "Why do you insist on doing that so often?!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:34 pm
"Aww, don't you like my love bugs?" Damian's grin deepened as the centipedes and roaches that were his fingers grew closer to Myka's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 pm
Hitting his chest, she scrunched up her nose. "Stop it!" she squealed.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm
He laughed and shifted his hand back to normal. "I don't know why you're so scared of bugs! They're actually kinda cute once ya..." His shifted his face into that of a fly's, a really, really big fly. "Get a good look at them." He shifted his head back to normal before she could do something he'd regret and laughed, laughed, laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:56 pm
"You, sir, are an a**," she pouted, looking away.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 pm
"That's just rich girl talk for," He coughed and - thanks to Ezra's training - changed his voice to match Myka's. "I love you, Damian. You're the coolest guy I'll ever know, and you're so damn sexy. And America's the greatest country in the world! I'm so lucky to have such a sexy American for a husband."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff