Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
"you're right. its not going to fix everything. but we're hoping it makes things a little less... difficult." Daisy sighed, looking away.
"we don't expect you to take us back, either. in fact, we weren't planning on asking you to." Carnation sighed, squeezing her sister's hand, another flicker hitting them both. "as to how long we've been unhappy, well.... we've had... doubts... for a few months. but we never brought it up because you always came back so tired."
"we didn't think it would be fair to make you deal with our emotional issues on top of all the other things," there was a brief pause where the twins seemed to freeze before they continued on. "you had going on."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Because I'm awkward and my mother taught me never to trust a prostitute," he answered, wrapping his arms around her waist. "That, and I wanted to be married and in love when I finally did it. To be blessed under God's eyes, and to put my mother's Christian soul at ease."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm
Pure T0rture

"So... You wanted to honor your mom's Christian views, but you're one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?" Lena said slowly, trying to draw out the irony of his situation.

Roy's eyebrow twitched with incoming fury. He thought they said they wouldn't add on to more complaints since earlier. He didn't need to hear about how unhappy they were with him, he didn't need to hear about how much they never trusted him. His heart was already broken and they still insisted on crumbling the shards?!
The half-Siren let out a sigh. Whatever, he was tired of all this fighting. They were through, that's the end of that. Maybe he could find that one knight guy and take on these prince duties he'd been told about so much. He was sure someone would be happy to have a prince giving them flowers.
His temper, however, flared when he saw their constant twitches, like a still-buffering video trying to play. "What's wrong with you two?" he finally muttered.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 pm
Awesome nerd
urg the feels of all this.... >.<

Mayah Playah

User Image
"anyways we just wanted to say we're so-" the girls mumbled, about to finish up what they were saying when Roy interjected.
the girls blinked, totally unaware how bad their flickering was getting. "what do you mean? did we... did we do something?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Hey, sex and war are two different things," he protested, his hands moving to rest on her hips. "Mrs. Darcy, I don't think you're being fair."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:26 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh?" smirked Lena as she rested her hands on his chest. "And what do you plan on doing about that, Mr. Darcy?"

Roy gave them a look like they didn't know what they were talking about. "You two keep flickering and whatever. It's like watching a video break apart." he grumbled and took another gulp of his drink.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd
guess that's the end of all that....

Mayah Playah

User Image
"o-oh... th-that." the twins sighed as they glanced at each other, watching as the flicker happened again.
"s**t." Carnation frowned, taking her sister's hand. "guess we can't stay any longer."
"good bye, roy." the girls sighed, leaning in and kissing his cheeks despite having just broken up, only to fade away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian leaned closer, his lips soon a breath way from Lena's. "What will I do? Oh, absolutely nothing," he said, opting to pull away and grin. "My, my, you best behave. We have to go have our first dance!" he said as the DJ announced their first dance. Adrian, being the more romantic one, had opted for a song that he knew would really hit home their relationship: "Beauty and the Beast".

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Roy blinked at the kiss and gave them a confused and angered look when they faded away. "Huh? What?" he breathed and stared at the space they were at as if they were still there. They... left? he thought and looked around, expecting them to be somewhere else. They don't normally do that, their powers can't let them do that, at least I haven't seen them just disappear like that. He looked back to the now empty space. Did something happen? Hearing the familiar Disney song play, Roy tilted his head and looked over to the spotlight shining on the newlyweds. Just what he needed, to be surrounded by love. Looking away angrily, he chugged the last of his drink and left to get more.

"How did I know you'd pick this song?" Lena giggled as she gently clasped her husband's shoulders. What a hectic few hours it had been. She had gotten married once again, her son and her new husband were close to ripping each others throats out, and Roy and his girlfriends got in some kind of fight. But that was all over now, and her focus was solely on the handsome virgin in front of her. She gazed into his eyes admiringly and rested her head against one shoulder in the middle of the song.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He merely smiled and held her as they danced, taking great care not to step on her. At the great surge in the song, he took her hand and lead her further into the middle of the ballroom, his loving eyes gazing down at his wife. Once again, he was struck by her beauty. She was honestly the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and she loved only him! Well, not ONLY him, but they were married now! Oh, if only those cruel boys he'd gone to academy with could see him now.

Awesome nerd
The handsome virgin. Story of Adrian's life xD

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:26 pm
Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery almost kicked the hotel door open, storming into the hotel without watching to see if Fredrich was behind him. He rushed to the elevator, crossing his arms as he waited for the doors to open. "He's dead, he's dead, he's so dead," he murmured, practically breathing out smoke.

Meanwhile, in a hotel room upstairs, a tall attractive man with blonde hair lay on his bed, watching the television and flipping through the channels. "Sooo bored," he grunted, pursing his lips. "This hotel sucks."

User Image

Eun-Ho Joong

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:36 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

The stoic detective frowned as he followed the fuming songwriter with ease. He let out a sigh when the got into the elevator and stayed by the corner, folding his arms behind his back. "Please take into consideration the fact that I am a detective." he reminded lightly and glanced sideways at the man. "I won't hesitate to arrest you if you kill the man."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:02 am
Ellery Advimi

User Image

"Does this look like the face of a person who cares?" he snarled, leaning on the wall by the buttons and pressing the number 14. As they travelled up, he looked back to Fredrich. "But if I do charge him, please pull me away before he loses consciousness." When the elevator binged, he strode out of the small box and over to room 1409, kicking at the door. "EUN-HO! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" he yelled in Korean, grunting loudly when he finally got the door open. He charged in, standing at the foot of the bed in second.
Eun-Ho winced and hide under a pillow, looking up at Ellery with wide, frightened eyes."Ellery! Y-you're-"
"Seriously? A Happy Ending Massage parlor? What are you, an idiot?" he yelled in English, not bothering to speak Korean and make things easier for the man.
"Th-that's not fair! I haven't had sex in we-weeks, and-"
"SO WHAT? I've NEVER had sex, and I'm perfectly fine waiting until I get to be with someone!"
He sat up, shouting back at him. "You mean until Sang-Min falls for you!" he countered angrily. "We all know that you're in love with him, you a**. That's the only reason why you've even waited this long!"
Ellery gasped, then blushed with rage. "That's not why, and you know it!"
"Newsflash, he doesn't want you! No one wants you! Why would anyone want a socially-awkward control-freak who doesn't know when no means no and looks like a twelve year old boy?"
He growled, seeing red. "Shut up, Eun-Ho!"
"At least I can get someone to want to have sex with me. At least I've slept with Sang-Min, something you will never do!"
Ellery froze, unable to react. He'd always known that Lock was a slut, but really? Eun-Ho? And was he right? Was... was he really so undesirable?

User Image

Eun-Ho Joong

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:09 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

There was a blur of black just then, and the tall detective had a tight grip on Eun-Ho's throat, pinning him to the bed. "What a troublesome age." Fredrich murmured to himself as he fixed the boy with his frozen dark blue gaze. "Listen up, spoiled brat," he spat, his voice booming now. "I wouldn't brag about my sex life if I just got it from a brothel, and I damn well wouldn't speak to Ellery like that when his boyfriend's standing right next to him. Understand?" he seethed.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:27 am
Ellery Advimi

User Image

Eun-Ho squealed when he was pinned to the bed, eyes wide and bulging. "B-boyfriend? F-f-for that vi-virgin?" he scoffed, gasping for air. "Pl-please, like I-I believe th-that!"
The brunette crossed his arms, walking over to stand by Fredrich. "Eun-Ho, you're pinned under the hand of an angry man stronger than you. Is now really the time to make fun of my sex life?"
He glared at them both, too irritated to remember his fear. "I-it's either h-h-he's nuts, o-or jus-just stupid!" he sneered. He then spat at Fredrich, apparently unafraid of losing his life.

User Image

Eun-Ho Joong

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out