Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 pm
Dana Klein

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Instead of laughing at him, Dana looked apologetic and ashamed that she hadn't warned him. She reached a hand to touch his cheek, her thumb rubbing the area where she'd ripped the bandage off. "Sorry, I didn't think it would hurt that much," she said sincerely. "Next time, I'll warn you." She offered a smile, although it quickly fell into a strange look. "Hey, are you blushing?" she asked, her hand on his face starting to poke his cheek. "You're so cute!"

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy furrowed his brows and blushed deeper, but with humiliation now. "Well of course I am! I thought we were going to kiss!" he admitted and crossed his arms stubbornly, letting her poke his cheek. "You can be a tease without even knowing it sometimes." he grumbled.

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:31 pm
Dana Klein

She leaned back a little, her hand dropping to her lap. He wanted to kiss her? Well, duh, she was hot as hell. But why didn't he just kiss her himself? "If you want to kiss me, just kiss me, you dillhole!" she exclaimed in exasperation. "It's not like I'm going to push you away or something. I've been sending you "kiss-me" signals all day."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah
1 - Kaito punches // 2 - He doesn't

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"I can't just do it all willy-nilly!" Roy guffawed and threw his arms up in exaggeration. "It takes time! I've got to work my way into it, wait for a moment to happen. I can't just lean up in the middle of a conversation right now and kiss you!" he explained as he got closer in example. He paused when he was done to see his situation. He was very close to her face, and there was silence in the room. The siren seemed still for a moment, as if frozen, then broke the distance between them and kissed her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 pm
Dana Klein

She watched as he came closer and closer to her, passionate in his excuse and reasons why he couldn't kiss her, thinking to herself how handsome he was, and how cute he was acting. It was like being back in middle school with her first boyfriend! She almost opened her mouth to tease him, then found her mouth preoccupied. Her hands remained on her lap for a moment, surprise keeping her stationary until her mind caught up with the situation. She raised her hands to his cheeks, holding him in place as she took it upon herself to retaliate and deepen the kiss.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

For a second Roy was worried he picked a wrong time to kiss her, or that he was a bad kisser. She wasn't reacting. Or was she going to rip off another bandage? Then it happened. She kissed back! The king blinked slowly for a second then closed his eyes and matched her kiss. His hands went to her sides, not wanting anything but to hold her close to him to convey his affection. He felt a flurry of emotions run over him like some weird rainbow. Her lips were so soft and warm, they were all he could think about.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:14 am
Mayah Playah
Dana Klein

He's a good kisser, she thought, smiling. His kiss was passionate, but sweet, and amazingly loving. She could kiss him all day, everyday. Knowing that she couldn't thought, she pulled away after a few seconds and licked her lips, blushing as she looked up at him. "Wow," she whispered, her hands moving to stroke his cheeks before moving down to rest on his shoulders. "You keep kissing girls like that, you'll have no trouble getting any which one you want." She tried to use her humor to mask her clear embarrassment that he'd so easily made her knees weak and her heart flutter.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:22 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy smiled, relieved to know that he was a decent kisser. At least that was what the look on Dana's face said. He looked down for a second, bashful, then looked back up at her and rubbed her sides. "There's only one person I want to kiss, silly." he half-chuckled then leaned in to kiss her again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:43 am
Dana Klein

This time when he kissed her, Dana was ready. Her arms slid around his neck as their lips joined, forgetting that she was kissing a king and enjoying that she was kissing a guy she really did like. Perhaps they were moving a little fast, but she didn't care. She just wanted to keep kissing him and keep feeling butterflies dance around in her belly. Her hands weren't fully aware of what to do, one resting on the back of his neck as the other toyed with his collar. She didn't know if she wanted thing stop rogess already, wanting to seriously date this man and take things slow, but God, he was attractive!
She hadn't really let herself think about it that much, wanting to be the polite new friend, but now that they were kissing, she let the floodgates open.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:57 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

It was Roy's turn this time to end the kiss before more could happen. He was reluctant to do so, wanting to spend more time staring at the fireworks, but pulled away and looked at his new girlfriend. "Almost makes up for breaking my nose." he joked with a wide smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:12 am
Dana Klein

She blushed, looking away. "Yeah, I'm really sorry about that," Dana gushed. "I didn't think it would break your nose."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Yeah, well, you do a lot of surprising things." Roy sniggered while rubbing his nose. He lowered his hand and became serious. "Sorry about earlier. That guy-" He paused as memories of those cruel eyes glimmered in his mind. "He's the reason I came here. I'm sure you could tell, but he's not exactly the friendliest guy."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:15 pm
Dana Klein

She hugged herself at the memory of Erik, those eyes sending shivers down her spine and they weren't the good kind of shivers like Roy gave her. "He looks like the kind of guy that silly girls swoon all over even after he tells them they're fat and stupid," she commented, scrunching up her nose.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"That's pretty much him." sighed the king. He leaned forward in his seat so his forearms could rest on his knees, lacing his fingers together in a combined fist. "His name's Erik Ram. He used to be quiet and reserved, but an all around nice guy. Then one day he learned that his fiance and daughter had been killed right out of the blue. To add insult to injury, he found out that his fiance had been cheating on him." Roy's lavender eyes fell to the floor as he remembered more of his "best friend". "He just kinda snapped after that. He started believing that love was for the weak and that life in general was a huge mistake. If anyone got near him he'd tear them down psychologically until they'd be reduced into a shriveling mess. And that was before he got actual powers." He sighed against and shook his head slowly. "When you hear the word "evil" you naturally think of monsters with skulls for heads and a forked tail. But Erik... That guy's the epitome of evil."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:49 pm
Dana Klein

Dana scooted closer, setting a hand on his shoulder and kissing the top of his head comfortingly. "Let's get your mind off of that," she said quietly, not liking to see him sad. She thought for a moment, then brightened. "Hey, wanna watch me kick your a** at Candy Land?" she offered, decently sure that the sweet-tempered male would buck up at the opportunity to prove her wrong in her assumption.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games