Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:53 am
Dana Klein

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

"Because all we bought at the mall was my necklace, the snowglobes, bath products, and this dress," she reminded him. "I mean, I got a little bag of some new underthings, but they're from Victoria's Secret. Not exactly bedclothes." She held out her hand, not budging. "Just give me a shirt to wear, Roy. It's late and I'm tired as is."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:18 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy bristled when she mentioned Victoria's Secret. "Ah! Umm! J-Just reach into my bag and pull out any shirt!" he stammered while clamping his nose shut and tilting his head back. This poor nose of his had just recently gotten fixed from being broken. He didn't need a nosebleed!

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:28 am
Dana Klein

User Image

She stared at him curiously, furrowing her brow in confusion. "You're so weird," she mumbled, reaching into his bag and grabbign a random shirt. Grabbing her pink bag from Victoria's Secret, Dana walked into the bathroom and shut the door. She didn't bother to lock it, trusting Roy not to be a pervert. Turning on the hot water, the blonde undressed, carefully folding her clothes and setting them on the counter before stepping under the falling water. It felt nice to shower in a good hotel instead of an airport shower.
About thirty minutes later, Dana opened the bathroom door, drying her hair with her towel. She wore one of Roy's button-ups, having grabbed one of them instead of a t-shirt. She wasn't entirely sure he even owned a t-shirt, given that silly ascot. She reached back into the bathroom, tossing the towel onto the hamper setting her clothes from before down by her purse. Pushing her hair back, Dana started near the bed area. "Roy?" she called, sitting on the comfortable bed and starting to brush her damp hair, holding back a yawn.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:34 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

As Dana went into the restroom, Roy hurried to his bag to pull out his sleeping clothes. He'd shower in the morning. As he rummaged through his bag, he realized that one of his favorite shirts. Great. He was going to wear that tomorrow!
Fortunately his sleeping clothes were untouched, same for his underwear (thank God!). Roy took off his shirt and exchanged it for a white tang top. He glanced at the mirror and stared at his body. It was decently fit. He wasn't bulging with muscles, but he had a good amount. As he thought of the many fencing practices he went through he blankly poked his stomach, feeling resistance with the abs.

By the time Dana was out of the shower, Roy was lounging on the couch and watching a reality cooking show. It wouldn't be a very good idea to be in his bed considering that it was right next to the bathroom, and he wasn't sure how she'd come out.
When he heard his name, he turned his head and nearly dropped the remote when he saw her. She was wearing his shirt! Just his shirt! N-No shorts?! Thankfully it was long enough to barely cover her decency, but even then the king found himself flustered and looked back at the TV quickly. "Done already?" he asked in a slightly higher tone than normal.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:59 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana stood up as she heard him, setting her brush down and walking over to him. "Yeah, I didn't really need to relax as much as I thought I did," she said, sitting beside him and pulling her feet up onto the couch. She leaned over, setting her head on his shoulder and staring at the television. "I didn't know you liked cooking shows." She smiled a little to herself. It was nice learning new things about the king. Her eyes glanced down to his body, immediately bucking back up to the screen as she blushed. This close to him, she couldn't understand why he'd ever been single. He was a total babe! Sure, she'd met attractive men in the model circuit, but their muscles were the work of a fierce regimen and intense dieting. Roy's body looked hard-earned, but not like it was limited to eating barley and oats.
She herself was quite a sight to see in his shirt, long legs pale and smooth and blonde hair running down her back in damp, gentle waves. She had to wear specially nice underwear since she didn't have any others with her, and hoped that it wasn't obvious. Not as obvious as her blush, at least.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Yeah, well, it's something to pass the time." Roy shrugged, blushing when he felt her head against his shoulder. Should he... Should he put his arm around her? That wasn't rushing things, was it? Oh who was he kidding? They were kissing earlier! Before Roy could act, though, Dana sat back up quickly. He turned his head to raise an eyebrow at her, but shrugged it off and looked back at the TV. "Umm, is there anything you want to watch?" he asked while offering her the remote. The lights were off, save the bathroom light, so he couldn't see her blush. Just an embarrassed expression. "Something wrong...?" he asked after a while.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"No no!" she squeaked, refusing to look at him. Clearing her throat, she accepted the remote and started flipping through the channels, landing on a very old episode of Pokemon. She laughed nervously a little, then sheepishly looked up at his face, her arm behind her head as she scratched the back of her neck. "How's this? I know it's a little childish, but I always kinda liked this show." She offered him the remote in case he didn't want to watch it, her mind flipping out as she struggled not to look down at his body.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"You're a Pokemon girl?" Roy asked with a scrunched up nose. "Don't get me wrong, Pokemon's okay, but I've always been a Digimon kind of guy." he said with a content smile as he folded his arms behind his head. "But we can keep watching." he said after making it clear that he wasn't going to take the remote. "I like these kinds of shows. It's nostalgic, you know?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"Digimon?!" She sat up, staring at him in disbelief. Now was not the time to gawk at his body, oh no. She had to defend her Pokemon! "Please, Digimon's alright, but Pokemon is both easier to follow and it has a better trading card game. They're both great, but there's a clear winner between the two. It's like WoW versus D&D!" Realizing too late that she was outing herself as a total nerd who not only had experience playing trading card games, but also World of Warcraft and Dungeons & Dragons, Dana scratched the back of her neck and laughed nervously, struggling and failing to save face. "S-so I hear, I mean."
With another short laugh, she moved to lay down, her head using his lap for a pillow and facing the television so he couldn't see her face. "I like these too. Reminds me of a simpler time when tuition wasn't an issue. Hey, what were you like as a kid? I bet you were adorable."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Please. Pokemon only got more popular because it had Cartoon Network running it at better times and it had catchy music. Besides, at least Digimon's getting an awesome new season while Pokemon's getting weird." Roy scoffed. He raised an eyebrow at her when she began laughing nervously. What was wrong with her? Was she embarrassed by the fact that she liked those things? He didn't mind. He liked that, actually. It was a lot better than someone that had fashion constantly on their mind.
By the time he was asked about his childhood, Roy was looking at the show again. "I was as average as they come." he shrugged. "I didn't hang out with people a lot. My parents - or the foster ones - were always super busy. My mom was a surgeon and my dad was a vet, so I was home alone nearly all the time. I either practiced some music or watched TV. I wasn't that adventurous. Whenever I was I'd have to deal with questions about my hair. What about you? How'd you ever learn about your food eating skills?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:56 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"I was a pretty normal kid, too. Well, I guess it depends on your definition of normal. Both my parents are German models, so they were always in-and-out of the house, going off to some runway show and leaving me with a nanny. More often than not, though, I'd just sit around until Alan came to visit and played with me." She shrugged, her hand moving beside her head to pick at a loose thread on the man's pants. "He was the only real constant I had. I was really spoiled, but he always made sure to straighten me out when he came to see me. Thinking back, Alan was more a parent to me than my real parents."
Her eating career, however, was a different story. "I started entering competitions near the end of high school. Tuition for my first-choice college was really expensive, but I didn't want to depend on my parents, so I tried to raise the money myself. Figured speed-eating was easy, so I tried it. I got third-place in my first competition and ended up in the hospital for almost rupturing my stomach lining. But the money was good, so I recovered and trained my butt off. It's not exactly a sport you can be an instant-natural at." She shrugged. "Three years later, I'm an internationally-ranked champion with my own moniker, as dubbed by the media that follows my career. I'm going to retire in a few years, though, to work in my brother's lab. Are you planning to do anything with your life other than be a king?"

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 am
Mayah Playah
1 - Ken stays // 2 - Ken goes

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"I can't." Roy answered while staring at the ceiling. "I don't get the luxury to choose what job I want now. I'm stuck being a king. I've got millions of people to look over and wars to avoid or start. Kind of sucks to have that thrown in your face when you're barely twenty." he attempted to joke before looking at her. "Before that I wanted to be a musician. Maybe an orchestra director or to play in one, I never knew what exactly I wanted to do, I just wanted to be involved in music. Getting to be king of musical creatures isn't that bad, then, I guess."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:33 am
Dana Klein

User Image

She rolled onto her back so that she was looking straight up at him, her hands clasped on her flat belly as she smiled at him. "Well, aren't we a pair?" Dana teased, reaching up to let her fingertips touch his cheek. He really was incredibly handsome. "I guess when I think about it, you really do have the countenance of a king, although I don't know if I'll ever really be able to see you as one. You'll always be the jerk who stole my giant gummy bear and played Go Fish with me in a jail cell." She laughed a little, her hand cupping his cheek.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy smiled softly when his cheek was touched. He lifted his arm and wrapped it around her shoulder. "And you'll always be the girl that ate a table filled with hot dogs to me." he joked back and pulled her close to him.
It was nice, sitting on the couch and watching a simple show while being so close like this. She was warm, and they'd joke to each other now and then. The cartoon had ended long ago and was replaced by a different show, but at that time Roy didn't care. He was enjoying whatever conversations passed between him and Dana.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:27 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

By the time the next show ended, Dana was curled up beside the man, one hand on his chest as they talked. She could feel his heartbeat, his life-force, the thing that made him so much better than any guy she'd ever dated. Alan was sure to like him, she was positive. Why wouldn't he? Roy was kind, funny, fascinating, he definitely got her terrible jokes and didn't think too badly of her nerd side. As time went on, she didn't even seem apologetic about it.
"Admit it. Underneath all that disgust and loss of appetite, you were secretly impressed that I managed to out-eat you," she prodded, poking his chest and smirking knowingly up at him. "It's okay if you were. I'm a gracious winner, I won't hold your loserness against you."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games