Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:27 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Still dazed by the kiss, Cecil almost forgot about the gift handed to him entirely. He looked at both of them and took one in each hand, testing their weight to get some kind of hint as to what they were. Were these both from Parker? He glanced over at the teen that played with his new kitty, then back at the boxes. Setting one down, he opened the other.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

The large box that Cecil was now opening was from Parker, the smaller one he set down being from Sawyer. Inside of the box was a light grey baby cashmere button down cardigan and a dark navy single breasted car coat, both fairly expensive and very well-made. "Parker's been doing chores all month to pay for those," said Sawyer, although he wouldn't say how much they were. The coat alone was close to seven-thousand dollars, so he'd definitely more than helped Parker pay for it.
He gestured to the second, smaller box. "That one's from me," he said.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil set the box down and lifted up the cardigan to get a better look at it. It was well designed and soft to the touch. He loved the color. He looked down at the coat, recognizing it from a magazine. It was brand name, too, so it had to have cost more than any chore could pay. "Thanks." he told Parker before seeing the next box. He gave Sawyer a bashful smile then took it and opened it.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:19 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

In the smaller box were two things. The first was a very well-made, fairly expensive watch, made just small enough to fit on Cecil's slim wrist, but also durable enough for his work. Just beside it was a mug, stark white with the words "World's Greatest Cop" etched carefully on one side with Cecil's last name and badge number on the other. This was handmade, the words written by none other than Sawyer himself, and once Cecil saw the mug, he made sure to lean over and kiss the man's cheek. "Merry Christmas, Cecil," he whispered.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil's eyes widened as he caught the glimmer of light reflecting off the watch. He picked it up and held it up to the lights, gazing at it with sparkling eyes. What a beautiful watch! He had been needing one, but this was so fancy! He was nervous that it would get dirty from all the running around he did at work, so maybe this would be for his casual clothes? Ah, well, he'd wear it now and then to work just for the sake of showing off.
Noticing something else, Cecil looked down and inhaled sharply as he pulled the mug out. "World's Greatest Cop." he read aloud then looked up to smile at Sawyer. "It's perfect." he said and hugged the lawyer.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:44 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Hugging him back, Sawyer smiled to himself. Looks like he'd did good this year. Of course, Cecil did better, but he wasn't about to complain. It was nice having someone to love who wasn't his stupid ex-wife. Pulling away a bit, Sawyer looked over to Parker. "Hey, why don't you take Algernon to your room, let him see what's about to become his domain?" he suggested. The boy nodded, standing and happily chattering away to the mewling kitten about how happy they were going to be together.
Sawyer then started to lead Cecil towards his room. "Let me show you all the interesting things about that watch," he said. "Particularly how well it stands up in the most exciting activities."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Exciting activities, huh?" Cecil said with a knowing smile on his face. He looked over his shoulder to where Parker walked off. "What about him? Won't he hear us?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He shrugged. "He's got a bunch of friends on other levels. If you think he's going to spend longer than ten minutes here when he can go show off his new pet to his friends, then you aren't as smart as you look." With a grin, he closed the bedroom door behind them, then pulled him into a kiss.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:49 am
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

~~~

After a luxurious couple nights spent at the log cabin (he still had no idea why, exactly) Roy went back to his hotel room. He'd have to leave soon. He could only stay away from his kingdom for so long. And he'd come back empty-handed, no information and no one found. Well, not completely empty-handed. He turned to look at Dana, whom he brought along. Would she be able to come with him, he wondered. He'd have to find a right time tonight to ask.

"Only you can control that."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:02 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Dana smiled at the man before her, unable to sense the questions he wanted to ask her. She knew, in the back of her mind, that they would have to separate again soon, even though she really didn't want to. She had to return to school, though, she constantly reminded herself. She couldn't get a degree in the Siren Kingdom. "You sure you don't mind me staying the night? You aren't tired of me yet?" she asked, taking his hand and leaning in close to plant little kisses on his jaw as if to remind him that even if he was tired of her already, she was creative enough to come up with new tricks to keep him entertained.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:28 pm
Awesome nerd
Forgive me if this is s**t, i'm struggling to get back into the mindset of the twins. @~@

Mayah Playah
also, sorry it's long. I kinda went into info-dump mode.

User Image
Daisy & Carnation

XXXXXThrough the door of Roy's hotel room, a soft piano could be heard, followed by the faint shuffle of cards being dealt. Seated at the table in front of the couch were two young women in blood and dirt caked cargo pants and matching white tank tops, a deck of cards set between them. Despite the tiredness in their eyes, they seemed to be trying to stay awake as if anticipating something besides beating the other at their game.

XXXXX"Got any twos?" The blonde chimed, reaching out with the hand not braced against her chest to draw if the other didn't have anything. At the slightest shake of her head, she picked up a card and sighed as she set the seven into her hand with the other numbers and faces. "Nothing, again." she mumbled, glancing up at her companion.

XXXXX"Well, do you have a seven?" the pinkette hummed, soft voice echoing slightly as she reached out with braced fingers to do as her companion had only for a card to be shoved in her direction. "Oh. Heh. Not sure how I keep doing that." she mumbled, setting it down in the rather large pile of matched pairs on her side of the table, before glancing to the empty area on her sister's half of the table. "w-we could play something else. Maybe watch tv? I'm sure it can't all be as bad as what was on earlier."

XXXXX"No... It's all just war and death and doom. Y'know there's nothing happy anymore, Car. Not since we left...." The blonde sighed, setting her cards down to pull her leg up and rest her head on it. Flinching at the hand on her shoulder, she glanced at her twin and sighed, holding the bandaged one in her good hand. "At least we found him, Day." "I'm not sure it really is. What if it's another trick?" "Who is there to trick us now that the hag is gone?" "... True... I guess... I guess I'm just scared."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"You'd stay here anyway, wouldn't you?" chuckled Roy, wrapping an arm around Dana's waist when she started to kiss him. Already ready? Was this all she was thinking about on the ride back? Before he could do anything else, he heard the sound of a piano followed by a couple of voices. He quickly got in front of Dana protectively. Did someone break into his room? Who- That's when he noticed it. Those voices.
His eyes widened, and without thinking he left Dana and hurried to where the voices were coming from, hesitating when he saw the two. There they were, the twins. He'd been searching everywhere for them when word spread that they had been taken. He spent sleepless nights looking for any kind of clue, anything that would help. And here they were, sitting together as if nothing had ever happened.
"Daisy...? Carnation...?" he whispered as he looked between the two, expecting this to end up being a dream.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:43 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

"You make me sound so insatiable," she laughed, her hand on his chest over his heart. She loved feeling it thrum under her fingers, their heartbeats matching and proving that they two were alive and happy. It was a new experience, being in a wonderful relationship, and she couldn't deny that she was in-
Wait. Voices? She made a sound as Roy moved in front of her. She could protect herself! However, he quickly abandoned her. So much for her hero. Following him inside, she was shocked by the sight of two girls playing cards in his hotel room. When looking to him for an answer, she heard him say their names. He knew them? What kind of sick joke was this?! "Roy, what the hell is going on?" she asked, her fist clenching in preparation. She punched him once for being a jerk, she was open to doing it again if he was just using her. She wouldn't be part of a harem! Being Danish, she was fairly sexually progressive, but not THAT progressive!

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:04 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Daisy & Carnation

XXXXXThe twins looked up as the door opened, wide eyes softening as they stared up into the face of the man they'd loved so much. "Roy!" they hummed, standing quickly to fling themselves around him like their wounds weren't even there- only to stop when a woman stepped up beside him and spoke as if they were close.

XXXXX"O-oh... Y-you have... you have a new friend..." Daisy mumbled, holding her sister's hand tightly as she stared at the girl with hurt on her face. It was obvious by the look on the girl's face that they were more than just friends, but the light elemental couldn't say it out loud that he'd found someone other than them to be with. That would make what she was seeing all too real.

XXXXX"Well. Glad to see you again, Roy. We just stopped in to say hi...." Carnation mumbled, trying to drag her sister to the door despite her limp. There was no way she was letting this happen. No. Not at all. He'd promised to always be there for them. Angry tears formed on her face as she looked between the two in front of her, giving up on pulling Daisy anywhere and just hiding slightly behind her twin.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

It really was them. Letting out a soft sigh that was filled with excitement, he eagerly hugged them both back. "I'm so glad you're safe!" he breathed, feeling tears fill his eyes-
Only to get punched.
"Ack! Jesus, Dana!" he hissed and turned to shoot her a glare. He paused to look at the twins when he heard their murmurs. Seeing the look on their faces was also heartbreaking, but it wasn't like he could've waited forever. "Right... Daisy, Carnation, this is Dana... my girlfriend." he said as he moved to stand by the girl's side, his eyes staying with the twins. Finally he pried them away long enough to look at Dana. "Dana, they're Daisy and Carnation. They were one of my first friends... and one of the first I've loved." he admitted with closed eyes. He then looked back at them. "We're not together anymore, but after we parted ways I learned that their cruel, sadistic mother had kidnapped them. I've been searching for them for years. The reason I came here was to find clues, track down Erik and get some information." he explained.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff