Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:14 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~

Ken huffed under his breath as he dug his hands into his jacket's pockets. It was cold. He hated it. He breathed into his hands to warm them up, lifted his hood, then shoved them back into his pockets. Where was Bae? He said he had gotten back to the States about an hour ago after seeing that wedding. He still couldn't believe it. Eun-Ho, the idiot of the gang, married a king that was head over heels for him. A fairytale ending! Ken smirked to himself. Well, he got the fairytale ending too! Bae was all his~
... Unless he takes too damn long!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:20 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"Hey there, cutie," snickered Bae as he walked up behind the redhead. He wore a thick leather jacket with a hoodie underneath, the hood up and obscuring his face. He sidled on over to Kenshin, taking his hand out of his pocket to reveal a key card. "Come on, let's get inside so I can warm you up~" he said, hand on the star's side and rubbing gently.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:35 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken jumped at the snicker and was about to spin kick the creep when he recognized who it was. He instantly brightened while removing his hood. "Hey," he greeted back. This was the only time he'd be nice instead of snappy, but that was because he missed Bae so much (though he wouldn't say it). Before the star could go into the hotel, Ken grabbed his arm and pulled him back, quickly leaning in to give him a soft, loving kiss. "I waited a long time for that," he said before taking Bae's hand and walking with him into the hotel.

Little did he know, a hooded figure straightened up from behind a trashcan, a high quality camera in hands. He had followed Kenshin Yamada as soon as he recognized him, expecting to get some average shots of him to sell to the local gossip magazine group. But this! Who was this? No, that didn't matter. Kenshin Yamada, the Kenshin Yamada was seeing a man?! This would go viral!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:39 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

~~~

The next morning, Bae woke up as the sun rose, the light hitting his face in the most annoying way. He sat up, the sheet falling to his waist. He was naked and a little sore, having spent the entire night giving Kenshin everything he asked for, a reward for the sweetness that was unexpected and happily received. "Ken?" he mumbled, looking around for his pants, or at least his boxers. He had a full day planned, and had to get going sooner rather than later, but he wanted to kiss his wonderful lover one last time until that night, when they could steal away again.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:46 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken, however, wasn't as happy as Bae was. He was sitting on the couch, fully clothed and wide eyes glued to a celebrity news station.

"All sorts of celebrities are coming out this year, aren't they?" the hostess laughed lightly to her co-host.
"That's right Angie! I'm sure girls all over the world are going to have their heart broken once they catch a look of this. The Prince of J-Pop, too! But what everyone wants to know is who the other man is."
Ken didn't even pay attention to the two talking. His eyes just stayed on one thing, one image. It was a picture of him and Bae last night kissing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:50 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Getting out of the bed, the nude Bae walked over to the couch where Kenshin sat and leaned over the back, wrapping his arms around his shoulders. He leaned in to kiss his neck, when he heard the two hosts chattering. Looking up, he was greeted with a picture that he thought would never be taken.
Luckily for Bae, his face was obscured, but there was no doubting that Kenshin was the redhead kissing the tall, dark, and handsome pop star. He felt a little relieved, not really ready to tell the world that he was super-duper gay, but this? This was a nightmare for the man he loved. "What are we going to do?" he asked quietly, unsure of what to say.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:08 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken said nothing, thinking. Could he call Ryuu and ask for his help? No, this was already on the news and the internet. Ryuu wouldn't be able to take it off and make everyone forget. And there was no doubting that was his face. He was sure that if he checked his emails he'd be greeted with countless interview requests.
Ken sighed, dropping his face into his hands. "There's no 'we'," he said and slowly looked over his shoulder to Bae. "They caught me, but they didn't recognize you. I'm not going to drag you down with me." He looked back at the TV. "We'll have to spend some time apart, though. There's no telling how many photographers will be waiting to catch you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:14 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae blinked, then shook his head and stood upright. "No 'we'? You're crazy! I'm not letting you go through this alone!" He moved around the couch, sitting beside Kenshin. "Look, we're together. I'm not super ready to come out to the world yet, but if it sticking by your side means telling the world that I'm a huge f-g, I'll do it. I'll put on make-up and a dress and go on Jimmy Fallon's show." He took the younger male's hand, squeezing gently. "I would do anything for you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:23 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

It comforted Ken to no end to hear Bae say he'd gladly come out in order to stay by his side. The redhead moved one hand away so that it could caress Bae's cheek. "If you'll do anything for me, then stay out of this," he said, moving his hands away and looking at the TV again. "If everyone finds out that it's you then it'll be more than just your personal life that'll get ruined. Your career will be destroyed!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:30 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"What, and yours will fare any better?" responded Bae. "Come on, Ken. We'll come out, then run away and live in a cabin in the woods, making love and drinking wine until we die of liver failure." He attempted a smile, then reached out and gently turned Kenshin to face him. "I love you, Ken. You shouldn't have to bear the weight of this burden alone."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:34 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Look, there's nothing I can do to convince them that's not me, but there's still hope for you, okay?" Ken smiled weakly. "I love you too, but I don't want to see you lose everything you worked so hard for."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:37 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

It seemed like every time Bae came up with a reason to come out together, Ken pushed him right back into the closet. "There's nothing I can do to convince you to let me do this?" he asked quietly.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:42 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil breathed against his hands to warm them up then stopped in front of Sawyer's door, knocking on it. He wasn't thinking about what he was doing, because if he did he'd try to run away. Still, Brittany's words hung in his mind, and the reality of his situation pulled his heart down to his stomach. He'd have to be patient with Sawyer, he was still recovering from his broken heart. Patience, however, was something he wasn't sure he could have forever.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:44 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

After a few minutes, it wasn't Sawyer who opened the door, but Parker. He looked up at Cecil, then inside, then back to Cecil. "I'm going to the park to meet up with Aysun and Charlotte. Can you watch him until I'm back?" he asked, sounding like a father pleading with a babysitter, which he basically was. It wasn't really fair that Parker was the one to clean up after his father when he got too drunk.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

He nodded. "Don't worry, I'll fix this," he promised before closing the door behind him. He looked back into the room, already smelling alcohol in the air. "Sawyer," he called out.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff