Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:57 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

"In here!" Called the lawyer, raising a hand. He lay on the couch, shirt long gone and jeans dirty. He stared at the ceiling, stubble on his strong jaw and eyes rimmed red. The night had not been kind to him, and neither had the bottle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:04 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Following the voice, Cecil peered down at the couch, both surprised and not surprised to see the lawyer like this. He looked around and went to the kitchen, getting a glass of water and looking for pain reliever. He set them on the table next to Sawyer before sitting next to him. "So, have you been drinking since our fight?" he asked.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:07 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"I took a nap," he replied, eyes closed and hand on his chest. He turned his face away from where Cecil sat, wanting to turn over but too nauseous to even try.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:12 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil stared at the sluggish tantrum. It should have been a pitiful sight, maybe one that deepened his guilt, but he also found it strangely cute.
"I want to talk things over, Sawyer," he stated while leaning forward. "I'm sorry I tried to rush things. I thought that you didn't want to go that far into commitment with me."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:16 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer's head turned back to the police chief, eyes opening just a little. "What changed your mind?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You, hopefully," the officer said while leaning back. "I want to know why you're so afraid of marriage, and to know that it's not because you don't love me."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:25 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer slowly sat up, taking a second to re-calibrate before speaking. "Of course, I love you," he said, taking one of Cecil's hands. "But in my experience, marriage has only worsened relationships. I mean, all of my siblings are married, but they're all miserable. All my aunts and uncles are divorced. It's never been really a great idea to me. When Holly and I were just dating, we were so happy, we couldn't imagine life without each other. But when we got married, everything changed. Same with Britt. I liked her so much before we got married and she became the worst person ever. I'm not afraid of marriage. I'm afraid of the changes it could bring. I don't want to lose you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:30 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Hearing that was definitely a reassurance, and it made him happy to hear how sure Sawyer was about loving him, but he still had his doubts. Cecil shook his head. "I don't understand. How did it change them? How could it change me?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:41 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"You gotta understand, Holly was a really great girl. Sweet, kind, giving. Really just wonderful. But when we got married, she became a whole different person. We both suddenly had to be these adults with a baby and jobs. Brittany ended up taking out our lack of cash on me, which lead to a pretty sticky divorce. It was a lot. It left a bad taste in my mouth. Marriage isn't as easy as it looks, Cecil." Sawyer ran a hand over his hair, suddenly feeling a hangover start to creep upon him. "It takes a whole lot out of you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:48 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil stayed quiet for a while. "I get it," he mumbled, though he didn't look at Sawyer. "When you get to be single for as long as I have, you start seeing nothing but friends and people your age getting married and settling down with families. It makes you start worrying that if you don't marry now you never will. I guess I was so blinded by the thought of how good everything would look with a ring on that I didn't think about what actually went into it." He went silent again, running his fingers through his hair then closing his eyes. "I'm sorry," he said quietly, hearing his pride break with each word.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:53 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer reached to lift Cecil's chin slowly. "Cecil, just because I don't want to get married, it doesn't mean I don't want to spend the rest of my life with you." His hand held the blonde's cheek, thumb rubbing gently. "I want to wake up to you every morning, and fall asleep beside you every night. I want to hear you laugh with my son and snore because you've fallen asleep in the middle of the movie. I want to kiss you every second I'm able to, and hold you as long as I have arms to do so. I don't need a ring to tell me that you are the person I'm meant to grow old with."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:27 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

~~~

Smiley laid on his bed, the only spacious thing he could sit on save the small chair at the corner. The TV blared with a news report he barely listened to, and his laptop rested on his laps. He gazed intently at the screen, at least however far his paper bag would allow. The screen of his laptop was black with a list of links on it. It was the dark web. That girl from the shop mentioned that the nurse of the school had a medicine to help him smile all the time, but the nurse was vicious. If that was the case, then an assassin would have to work.
The thought of killing someone should have frightened Smiley, it should have, at the very least, made his hand tremble. He was about to take a life, after all. Yet, strangely enough, he felt nothing. Nothing except excitement. He was not above harming someone, nor did he care for the wellbeing of many. All he cared about was being able to be happy all the time, to get that elixir and poison the sadness infesting him.
The Nightingale was too expensive, but this one link seemed to be just as good for cheaper, and was faster. Smiley clicked the link and wrote his request. Now all he had to do was wait.

... and to always

Ş̵͙̞͚M͉̰͚̩ͅÌ̷͔͔͉͚̀L̴͏̦̖͍͇̳É̡͇͕̪̥͢

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Onryo

Niji had gone off to her dorm by now and was lounging around when her phone went off with an alert that she'd been hired for a contract. Opening her laptop, she gave a low snort and shook her head. There's no one else who could even think to kill him. Opening a chat box to the side of her request page, the feline began typing, which caused an alert to be sent to her paper-faced acquaintance. Her message was short, but hopefully he'd answer and they could sort things out.

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:49 pm
Pure T0rture

ϨɱɪʟɘУ
Richard Wright

User Image

Remember to be happy...

Smiley was rather surprised by how fast the message came. However, the message that read sent shudders down his spine. He was glad he wore the paper bag over his face to hide the worried frown. Could he be watched right now? He suddenly felt vulnerable as he stared at his laptop's video camera. Was there any point to covering? At least his real face wasn't known... right?
"You know who I am?" he typed back.

... and to always

Ş̵͙̞͚M͉̰͚̩ͅÌ̷͔͔͉͚̀L̴͏̦̖͍͇̳É̡͇͕̪̥͢

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

Niji Han
Onryo

The feline couldn't help but snort at his question, having to remind herself he didn't know it was her. It was rather unfair for her to know who he was and him not to know her. But it was for the best. How to explain herself, though?

"Who else would want a hit that specifically talks about his serums?" she wrote back, hoping he wouldn't connect the dots and find out it was her.

Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.

Coconut Coalition

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items