Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image Cynthia shook her head, knowing that he couldn't understand, wouldn't understand even if she explained it to him. The deaths were still her fault. Her mere presence on the ship had drawn the attacker who had killed everyone after he'd stabbed her.

She looked at him and gave a soft sigh, "You look tired Druid... You need to rest... Even if it isn't sleep, you still need to rest...," she told him softly, knowing he'd used energy on her that he really couldn't have wasted.

She felt bad about about that and did something next that belied her reputation: she closed her eyes and reached for a fountain of energy that only she could touch, channeled it through herself, then sent it into him. She knew that it would help him, repay the kindness he'd offered to her that she couldn't accept.

She had the spare energy to offer, though it was energy that would heal her eventually, however slowly. But the energy proved that she was more than she seemed. Yes, she was human. But she was also more than that, more than she really dared tell anyone. Too many knew of it as it was, and had tried to get the knowledge of how she'd become what she was in ways that didn't bear speaking of.

As it was, she gave him enough to fully heal Faolan and keep himself from feeling so tired. As the flow of energy faded, she made certain that he couldn't ask her anything else and slipped off to sleep as he'd told her to do...

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

Cross Oderth

"The path of least resistence is often times through your enemies"

Heart status..............Second attack an attack

Finally making his way to the inn Cross sighed. He had made it but he wondered if they would accept his currency or if they had a special currency on the island. Walking in through the door he felt somewhat at ease but still needed to rest from the attack. He looked around and saw what seemed like a comfortable place to be.

Then it started to hit him again. This was the first time that they had happened so close together. Which meant he was running on borrowed time at this point. His heart started to pound in pain while his head began to feel the pounding as well. Dropping to his knees faster than last time his sword fell from his shoulder onto the ground. Quickly thrusting one hand to the ground so he didn't fall completely.

His breath coming in rapid gasps as his other hand clutched to his chest. Then his vision started to fade in and out seeing waves of light. "Damn........not.....now.......not.....so.....soon.....after....the.......last.....one......don't.......know......if....I....can.....make.....it....this.....time.......," Cross managed to say in between gasps. Then he collapsed onto the ground and passed out. His breathing became shallow as the heat from his body lessened a little bit. His heart was still beating fast and he tried to reach his hand forward with the last bit of strength he had before completely passing out.

*-- will our favorite victim be okay stay tuned for the next episode--*  

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Amity smiled as she showed Damon around his room before she heard the inns bells door go off. "sorry sir but I must leave for I bit I promise to come back" she said with a bow of her head. Leaving she made her why down stairs where she saw Cross on the floor. Hurrying down she went to his side. "sir are you all right?" she asked worried. Moving his sword to the side she tired move him or pick him up but she did not have the strength. "some one help me please" she called out as she went to get smelling slate and water.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean had just finished replacing Faolan's bandages when the wave of energy flowed over him. At first his own mentle and magickel defenses rose to defend him on instinct. Upon finding it was the lady who he had found. he hesitantly accepted the flow, really hoping she would have kept it to her self he had his own reserves of elegy. His own flow touched her the sent of forest, plants and fresh tilled earth... the goddesses' and consort's powers flowed full and deep within him. He had much power.

Crisdean had pulled up the covers on both beds and was setting the herbs in order for the next time he changed the bandages on the two in the room when heard Aminty's voice calling for help. "oh,..great gods. seems tonight is a ill night. fit only for weary travelers to fall by unseen ill's" he muttered and faded into shadow down to the ground floor in the main room.

he appeared out of the shadows before the fallen man and aminty. "what happened?!" he asked kneeling down and looking the man over. his vampireic hearing could tell his heart sounded strange and not as it should . but he could not tell fully what was wrong. "make another bed in the room with the others, Ill bring him up. may as well tend to all in one place. also send to the castle for sebate...I think we shall need her help in the healing, and tending of theses..." he said. getting the man ready to be taken up to the room as soon as a bed was set ready for him.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

"Yes sir" Amity said leaving to head back up stairs. Her own heart was pounding from worry and running around to much but she would be fine for a bit longer. Getting to the room she pulled another cot in to it an set it up. Once it was set up and good to go she took the other kettle back to the kithcne and n grabbed her cloak.

"the bed is made sir" she said, "I will head to the castle and get Lady sebate please if you need any herbs or meds there is a full shelf of them in the pantry just help your self. Nodding good bye she head out and started to run to the castle.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 pm
Sebastet stepped out of the shadows still fully cloaked, "Amity? What brings you here?" she asked then tilted her head a bit and shook it slightly, "Of course, Crisdean... Come here, I'll make the trip back much easier...," she said softly and wrapped one arm around the girls waist and simply used the shadows to take them right back to the inn, to the very room where Crisdean was working...

Once in the room, she eased Amity into a chair, "Stay there," she told her firmly, fully expecting her to listen and stay put.

Then she moved over to the boy Crisdean was working on and followed his connection to see what the problem was. What she found made her frown hard, "It's his heart... Much more abuse and he won't survive... I hate to say it... I really hate to say it, Cris... But we need someone to Turn him... I can't do it, but there has to be someone who can...," she told him softly enough that only he would hear her.

She shook her head and turned to the other two beds, frowning at the boy and drawing in a sharp breath when she saw the woman. Her voice was a bit breathy when she spoke again, "Where did you find her? I can see that she's injured, but what did she tell you about it before she passed out?" she asked him as she moved to reach one gloved hand out to touch the long red hair flowing off of the side of the bed.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean Had came to the same conclusion moments before Sebastet appeared.

"I was running to the village to tend to the young man...I came upon a wreckage..."The Covenant"...or what little was left of it. death all around except..her..I carried her hence to here, and have tended what she allowed." he said laying the heart ill man onto the new cot.

A bitter taste was in his mouth. He could turn the man, though the thought made him sad...forcing the unending life of unending night and death upon him. " she spoke but a few...she said:

"I am a dream to some
I am a nightmare to others

I am Alpha
I am independent

I am seductive
I am deadly

I am ancient
A history beyond telling

The hearts and fears of men
Did I once rule

Great magic and power
Have I possessed

Sorceress and Goddess
Have I been

Fighter and Lover
Both sides of the coin

My love will you seek
Never to find it

In the face of my wrath
You will quake

Great evil did I cause
Rejoicing in the pain of others

Finally defeated by a warrior without equal
In love’s power did he slay

The evil now gone
An eternity of penance
Is my destiny"........as to the boy..I can turn him....though i dont like the idea, of killing what life this boy has, and forcing him into a new life that will cause him much pain.
he said. pressing his fingers to his temples, as he sat in a chair next to the young mans cot.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image

Cross Oderth

"The path of least resistence is often times through your enemies"

Heart status..............Recovering from an attack

Cross walked in the halls of his mind. Looking at the door still closed to him compared to the ones he had opened. Then he saw that unless he fouynd the cure he would last maybe another year at the most. This thought disturbed him but at least gave him some knowledge as to how long he would have.

Then he began to walk to the door that was half closed. For he knew this door well as it was the door back into his body. Every time he got this bad that door closed a little bit more. He hoped that he would never walk these halls and see it fully closed. Then Cross decided to walk through the door because there was much to do and only one year left to do it.

Cross's body began to resume normal breathing and some of the warmth returned. After a moment or two his hear stared to beat normally. With his body relaxijng a bit more Cross began to open his eyes slowly. The light began to flood his eyes as always so with his eyes half open he waited for them to adjust.  

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

Amity had no time to say yes or no. Once in the chair her body just shut down and went to sleep. Not having slept will for days her body need sleep now after she ran all the way to the castle. She looked so at peace sleeping in the chair breath hard to get air back in to her body. When she would wake she would be running around to make up for time she slept.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 am
User Image

Sebastet shook her head with a small snort at her friends reaction, "Cris, you're being a fool. You weren't given a choice. You have the chance to correct that oversight with the buy. If it would make you feel better, he's waking up now. Give him the list of goods and ills that come with it then let him make the choice," she told him firmly before turning back to their female patient.

"As for this one... If she was spouting that old bit of rhyme, she was warning you not to use Druidic magic on her. You're too young to remember it, and I guess the old farts back there aren't warning the newer trainees about it. But if you'd continued to heal her with that type of magic, you would have increased her pain and added shadowpain to yourself. The only way past that nasty little curse is for the Druids to agree, as a whole and willingly, to remove it. And you know that that will never happen. The old farts couldn't agree on how to open a paperbag...," she told him with another snort, this one of contempt for the ones she was speaking of.

She shook her head, the hood of her cloak moving with her in the process as she looked around the room for a moment, "For now, simply keep watch on them. And on Amity, she cares so much for others that she'll kill herself trying to take care of them all. I'll see if an old friend of mine can take over Cyn's care for you, try to get the danger that follows her away from the island," she added before moving to kneel in front of him.

She pulled his hands away from his head so that she could look up into his face, letting him see her where she'd hidden from all the others, "My friend... If you need help... All you have to do is ask Her... You know She will give it... But only if asked...," she whispered to him softly, raising one gloved finger to his cheek briefly.

She waited a brief moment then stood and looked back at Cynthia before heading for the doorway, "But if I am to get aid for the woman, I need to summon a Demon tonight. I know how you hate being around the energy of it, so I'll have to do it in the forest. Hopefully, I'll be back before sunrise finds me. If not, don't be surprised if a man shows up who seems as if he could charm his way under any woman's skirt....," she warned him in a wry tone as she thought about summoning Lareth, knowing he'd need to be prepared for it...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:10 am
User Image

Yamille went on and on as they walked taking about her mothers cooking and what whiskey stew tasted like or rum berry pie. "I can make stews but never ask me to bake I always mess up some how" she said as they got to the inn. At this point Lir showed up and landed on her shoulder and nuzzled her. "O and a fun little thing about me is I can talk to animals" she said, "So I never eat any animal I had made friends with. Though I still eat meat." Getting inside she found it rather quiet as she waited by the door.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berial smiled at her as he listened close to her. "Well that is some interesting things to know about you then." He said smiling as he looked around the place. "Wow kinda quite around here isn't it?" He asked looking around for anyone. "So um I guess we just take a room then cause I don't see anyone."  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 am
User Image

"Well ya I am not normal" Yamille said before going to the desk, "Hello any one here?" Lir looked at her before flying up stairs to the room every one was in and landing on the chair amity was sleeping in. she said nothing just watched every one as her feather glowed. "I would not feel right doing that with out asking the inn keeper first" she said to him, "lets go look for them?"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He smiled at her. "Well we know who the bad person here is." He said smiling at her. "Well lets head on out to look for this person then I guess." He said looking down at her. "You no who this person is or no?"  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:30 am
User Image
Yamille gave him a look and playful stuck her tongue out at him as she headed to the stairs. "Lets see the last time I was ehre was a few years ago and a little Elf family was running this place" she said, "Don't know if they are still here but we will find out." More like 20years ago was the last time she stayed to sleep on the island. Most of the times she came here for day trips before heading back to her mothers carven to stay and sleep.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff