Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He smiled. "Good idea and we smell like elves as well from drinking." He said joking as he followed her. He looked around and it was a very nice place not to bad. "So how long again have you been here?" He asked not remembering if he had asked that already.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:23 am
User Image

Yamille laughed at that and stopped on the stairs shaking her head at him. "There is a difference between he win"' scent and elf scent" she said, "Trust me I got in to a long talk with wolves one time about how people smell. They said I smiled like death and flowers." Getting up the stairs she looked around till she saw a room door opened and headed too it.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:25 am

He smiled teasing her. "Ok miss smarty pants." He said smiling as he headed in with her. He looked around seeing it was a nice place in here. Even the rooms looked pretty darn good.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
Damon Azarias

Damon Azarias drowsily walks into his room. He was not in the mood to meet the other residents of the inn on his first day. He just wanted to take a break from all the excitement of the past few days, and to rest for a while. He turns to thank Amity for the room, but she was gone. He climbed into the bed and pulled the covers over his head. Damon fell asleep almost instantly. Tomorrow, he would look into getting a job somewhere. He figured he'd need some money for a ferry back to Scotland...also he would need to pay back for his room.

cDarkCelticWolf

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
Yamille rolled her eyes at him and turned to look back up the stairs. Her gold hair trailed down her back and bounced with every step she took. Getting to the top she waited for him before going to find Lir. The Bird of light was still sitting on the chair with Amity in it watching everything. "Lir" Yamille said popping her head in to find the bird, "Get out of there." "No there is life that need help ehre" Lir said. The bird speaking woke Amity up and she fell out of the chair on to the ground. "Ow" amity said rubbing the arm she fell on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean felt his magick boost from the lady. he accepted it greatly and with a silent thanks. He listened to Sebastet's speech, and resented being called a fool.

He had planed to have the consent of the man anyway. Not being forced to change as he was long ago.
He got up from the chair, "Ha-tep(be at peace) Sebastet..." he said, speaking a Egyptian to Sebastet. He got up and turned his attention to the man. He put a gentle but firm hand on his shoulder to make the point to keep still.

"greetings, I'm crisdean you are in a inn. can you tell me your name.. then we have much to speak about. regarding your condition..it can in a way be..halted..." he said. giving the man a drink of water/mixed with some herbs from a cup. "drink slowly.." he said gently.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Berial looked at what was in front of him. He was speechless. "So we just leaving them then?" He asked looking at her as he noticed her trying to get Lir out of there. He looked at her. "Should we help or are you just in a hurry to leave?" He asked as he stood in the doorway looking at the injured. "If you don't want to help we can just head and get a room and take a bath and snuggle." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:21 am
User Image

"wait your here for rooms?" Amity said from the floor. Yamille nodded and helped her up before sighing. "fine I will help I just don't like getting in to other peoples business with out asking" Yamille said to Berial before looking at amity, "Yes a room but where here to help too." "O will you would have to ask Sir Crisdean for his the healer" amity said, "but I could also use help getting supper ready for every one."

amity still looked dead tired as she rubbed her eyes and Yamille felt bad for her. "ok big guy you go help her with the food I will see what I can help here with" Yamille said to Berial. Lir flew over to Crisdean and landed on his shoulder.
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image

Cross Oderth

"The path of least resistence is often times through your enemies"

Heart status..............Recovering from an attack

Looking at the man who offered him the cup Cross nodded in thanks for the drink. It took him a moment to think of the words just spoken to him. At first it made no sense then he come to the conclusion that he had made contact with someone from the vampires. Was he offering a cure and for what price. Or was it a lure to fools to their demise.

Thinking it over as he drank the liquid in the cup he began to show a slight smile. He didn't care right now because what he had been searching for this man could have answers to help heal him. Looking the man over and then taking a look at the surroundings he began to feel like this might be some sort of healers hut.

Turning his attention back to the man he began to sit upright. "Tell me what you mean by it can be halted. I must know what is so special that I had to come here when not even those born under the healing moon could could cure it with all their magicks," Cross said to him in a somewhat cold but friendly tone. He didn't want to start off on the wrong foot but he didn't know what else to say. "Oh right call me Cross."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Berial nodded to her. "Ok I will see you later in the room then." He said turning to the Amity. "Miss you first being you know were the kitchen and all is. I am kinda newish around her and have not a clue." He said smiling at her. "Oh names Berial by the way." He said.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

"all right then follow me Sir" Amity said smiling sweetly as she led the way out of the room, "I am Amity sir and its nice to meet you and your wife." She did not know if they where married or not but they where together so she just guessed. Heading to the stairs she went down them and headed to the back where the kitchen was and her room and her mothers was. "Can you get a big pot out?" she asked him, "its in the bottom cabinet."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:48 am
Sebastet paused in the shadow of the oorway and turned her head slightly, "Thank you, my friend. But I think you need the peace more than I.," she said softly then made good her leave by leaving the inn totally.

She'd offered what comfort she could to one who had become a friend, comfort she offered to very few.

But now she had to concentrate, had to think about summoning an old friend to watch over another old friend. She shook her head as she headed for the trees, wondering if it was right to drop Cynthia in Lareth's lap like this. She snorted at the mere thought.

This was Cynthia she was talking about. If anyone could resist Lareth's charms, it was her. After all, she'd been turning him down for centuries...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean looked a bit to his shoulder to the bird that seemed to have perched on it. "hello little flyer..come eat of the seeds of the mother's ground.." he sai dtaking a small pack of seeds from the pouch he wore at his sided. he opened it and spilled out some seeds and gently took the bird and placed it on the table with the seeds.

Crisdean sat next to the young man, taking the empty cup. he sighed a bit trying to figure out where to begin. He knew both faolan and the druidess where in enchanted sleeps of his making, with a bit help from the herbs he had mixed into there drinks. He stood and made sure all else where out of the room, except the bird. he closed the door and returned to his chair.
"Stay still Cross,.. lest ye set off another attack so soon....Now,...before your eyes I look nea more then 18 years. But I have walked this earth almost 800. I am a vampire..of sort. the condition you have I see not..mortal cure and even the bits of magick seem to have no effect. I was born, I died and I was reborn...this may be your chance to be cured but it is of your choosing. It is not a easy life, most vampires can only come out at night, and must..hunt..and drink of the living. I am not of that sort but the case may still be with ye each ..changeling is different.

To the pros ye have new..immortal life, unending death in life..a strength of 20 men, the speed of the shadows, and the sight of the most keen. and powers that are special to the vampire in question.
he said leaving the skills to his own imagination.

he stood and looked out the window into the moonlight. "but, the cons. the hunger for the hunt a unending hunger for blood, nea power to withstand the light of the sun,..silver is poison, and the hunters will stalk you when you sleep....and much worse far more things then i can mention in a night." he returned to seat. not mentioning how some vampires dont always have the hunger for blood or the weakness sin sun thought so rare where these he decided not to put a false hope into the man. the choosing was his and he could accept and die and be reborn and the cure may have happened, or continue on his own as is. though crisdean would try everything he could to help the man.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:19 pm

He smiled at her till she called her his wife. "Um miss we are not married yet at at least. We are only dating as of now." He said blushing at her. He nodded as he grabbed the pot. "Sorry if it seemed as if we were married but not quite yet maybe in a few years of so if we still are together and all." He said blushing still as he headed over to her and handed her the pot.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers