Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jinchuuriki Holding Room [B9] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm
A holding area hidden far underground, the Holding Room room perfectly blocks out all chakra. Until the squad is assembled and he's ready to be extracted, they will remain here.

The room itself is actually rather large for the purpose of giving space to fight him if they go wild. There are no sharp objects inside and nothing capable of lighting fire -- rather than a stove or any similar appliance, they're given food by delivery by a member of the Akatsuki every meal. This does not include a fork. Or a spoon. Or a knife.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOVE ME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTO MYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGRAVE

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
Entering through the building, Kleine and Hysteria hurdled down through the many linear flights of stairs that made up a large portion of the bases length. Once they entered B9, the Hachibi's room, they attached him to the flow of Gedo Mazou before placing him inside. At this point, Kleine revealed himself, removing his mask as he sat next to the passed out Armand resting on his couch. He didn't know if there was a point in discussing the purpose of why Armand was here, but he supposed he at least deserved to know his enemy.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
To discover myself, is to discover my enemy.

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand awoke slowly. He didn't turn his head and looked at the unfamiliar ceiling. He looked over, seeing Kleine sitting near him. Putting two and two together, Armand tried his best to clench his hand into a fist and swing at him, but discovered that his arm didn't really want to move. It was still numb from earlier. "That rules out that option...well, you haven't cut my neck yet...so you need me for something." He looked to his belt and discovered his weapons and tools were gone, along with his childhood knife. A lot of his history was connected to that. He didn't like it being gone. He was still shirtless and the metal armoring that was usually strapped to his chest was still gone.

||Jounin
||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture

Chakra Points: Jounin - 596
Bonus: Hachibi, 12 Months  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXX
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
Well, Armand was shirtless, but that so wasn't his fault. He didn't want people to look at him funny for that. "Well, surprise surprise, what I need you for doesn't involve the male genitalia," He rolled his eyes, as Armand probably knew of his public image. "You're the Hachibi. You obviously know by now that I'm a member of Akatsuki. But what I need you for isn't some evil plan of darkness and malice that will destroy humanity. I need the power of the demons for good. I originally planned on killing all of the demons, but I realize now that they are a part of the balance, Yin and Yang, and can be used for something good. I'm going to use their power to create an ultimate weapon that can slay even a God. You might ask why I'd need this weapon. I'm a religious person, and this God is one I used to worship. But I found something out in my time of solitary confinement within a different plane of existence -- this God is really the man throwing this strange tournament, and his plans involve wiping out human life. I want to kill him. That's why I need this weapon. You're a part of my plan to... save the world, believe it or not." It may have seemed hard to believe, but he was not lying. He had no reason to lie at this point.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand sighed and listened. Not much he could do about it. "I'm sure there might be a bit of truth here and there...and with the s**t I've seen, I don't really doubt it." He managed to swing his legs off the couch and sit up straight. "I'm skeptical, but you've at least granted me an explanation." His arms still felt like gelatin, as did the rest of his body. "I guess that Hysteria did a number on me." He muttered and looked out at the room. It wasn't terrible. Not a 5 star resort, but it was livable. He looked around the room for a weapon or something, but he couldn't find one at the moment. He'd have to get creative...maybe. "Well, I hope it's worth it." He remarked bitterly.

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 am
User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
He rolled his eyes. Armand's comment was redundant. "Of course it's worth it." He didn't see which part about "saving the world" wasn't worth it. Anything would be worth that result. "Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a heartless b*****d who just never does anything right and kills people for literally no reason. I used to be like that, but people can change. As a jinchuuriki, you yourself are ever-changing, and I understand you. I'm a jinchuuriki too; I've suffered that life. I'd never want to resort to Akatsuki." He didn't know if Armand would every... appreciate anything that Kleine said, but at least he knew in his heart that he tried his best to move towards what was right. Nova needed to die. It was not a selfish one-sided belief of his. The world needed a shimmering light to defend from the darkness. That light was the bijuu cannon. "Obviously, I'm going to have to ask you to not reveal my identity to anyone once I release you. Actually, I'll probably wipe your memory of anything that happened here unless you can promise me that you won't. People will never agree with "solution by force". I can't deal with the burden of being followed by some evil Akatsuki image; I'm only using Akatsuki's history as a foothold to gain recruits. The organization itself and its old virtues were a piece of s**t." The Moons Eye plan, or the "peace by fear" ideologies were all ridiculous. Creating peace by forcing everyone into line with a nuclear cannon was ridiculous, and that wasn't half as retarded as using the moon to brainwash people.

"So... comments? Questions? Concerns? Or do you just want me to leave you alone?" He'd probably wager on the latter.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:53 am
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand continued to look at the floor. "Do what you will. I don't care what you do anymore, and I can't do anything about it if I wanted to." He thought about whether he had any questions or not, and he really didn't. "I don't have anything else to say, really. If you need to be somewhere, you should go. If you want to send anybody in, that's fine. I won't promise I won't try to strangle them." Sure, Kleine talked about suffering the life of a jinchuuriki, but then again, it wasn't a bijuu...just an angel. Plus, Kleine could actually defend himself. Time and time again, Armand found himself to be worthless and always at a disadvantage. It didn't matter, he was here now. Armand would wait until Kleine left before looking around.

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 pm
XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXBLUEXXROSEXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXXXXXXXXHXYXSXTXEXRXIXAXXTXHXEXXMXAXDXQXUXEXEXN

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX{THEXXDIVINE | CHILDXXOFXXTHEXXMADKING | AWAKENEDXXBEING | QUEENXXO FXXBATS}

User Image

User Image"You know, I can look into your heart," Hysteria said, a concerned look on her face. "It's troubled, Armand. Why? Are you worried for your village? Yourself? They'll all be okay. All you have to do is look for the future. The future will always be waiting for you, regardless of circumstances. As will I be. I'm the goddess of the future, you know -- and I want to protect yours." She took a seat next to him, placing a warm coat on what must've been his cold body. It wasn't really surprising anymore that Hysteria was kind. She had always worried for the people around her. "You're not worthless," Kleine demanded. "You're a jinchuuriki, and just getting to this age means a hell of a lot. You've suffered more than almost any other generation because of the Madking's return... as have we all. It's that pain that will bind people like you and I together. You didn't fail. Any action you did or did not do has benefited the world. You're essential to it." Kleine sighed, placing a palm atop Armand's head. "A few weeks from now, you'll be going back to Cloud, and they'll all be waiting for you, screaming with excitement and joy. I know it. So don't degrade yourself -- even if just in thought." He and Hysteria left the room, climbing the many flights of stairs until they saw their home again.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand spoke no more until they left, but he listened. He always listened. Armand waited until the moment the door shut and probably locked before getting up and moving around. "The Hachibi is being taken. The only tool of power I ever had and I've been stripped of it." He paced around, trying to figure out a way to do...something. "Without it, I don't even know if I can take down Zatoshi...let alone Hiro." Throughout his life of betrayal and disappointment, the Hachibi was what stayed constant. The only thing he wanted to fight for was himself, and his Brothers...and maybe a few others. He stood and located the bathroom, discovering it would be outfitted with what he needed for basic hygiene. Looking at the toothbrush, he decided that would be his new last-resort weapon. Every so often, subtly, he'd grind its end against any rough bit of the walls, his shoes, anything, little by little. He did this until it started to almost form a point, but put it back to avoid suspicion. Armand didn't know if he'd use it or not...maybe if he felt he had a chance, he would. He pulled the coat closer to himself. At least he had a shirt...but he wasn't sure where to go from here. Looking into the mirror of the bathroom, the linen wrap gone, he found that his sharingan reverted itself to its normal eye form. There was no constant flow of chakra to it, though he could faintly see the tomoe. "Huh...I don't look too bad with Heterochromia." He remarked. Chakra was suppressed in this place, so that meant nothing could be done to help his escape but his weak body and getting creative. "But how does it differentiate between mine and somebody else's..." Given that theory, he might've found himself a fighting chance. Whatever Kleine and Hysteria had to say, Armand was sure they had their fair points, but they certainly couldn't mean well if their method to getting him unannounced and swift violence.

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm
Ayane slowly stirred awake until her eyes were fully open. She sat up slowly and didn't even try to move after that. She simply sat there with her dull blue eyes staring down at the ground.  

Poetic Writer

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand walked to Ayane, who seemed to almost appear in the room. He trotted quickly up to her and got down to her level, shaking her gently by the shoulder. "Hey. Hey. Snap out of it. Get up." He tried to command her, despite never seeing her before. "You have to keep moving."

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm
Ayane was being shook by her shoulder lightly dragging her further into reality. "No... I just want to die..." She said honestly as her dull blue eyes were still the same.  

Poetic Writer

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
"You can die when we've left this infernal place...now snap out of it!" Armand raised his voice and shook her harder, followed by a quick, open-handed slap to her face. It worked in the movies, maybe it'd work here. "Come on. Focus. You ain't gonna die."

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:30 pm
Releasing a knock-out gas into the room of jinchuuriki, Hysteria stepped through the doors with a mask and obtained the body of Ayane, before leaving. This girl had purpose, and she could easily retrieve her once again. She began to walk to the hidden entrance of Waterfall, where her point would be clear. [exit]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 pm
No surprise, her business was done. She placed Ayane back into the room, before leaving with the door locked more tightly than it'd ever be.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff