Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
one summer n i g h t profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 am
r o l e p l a y  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:27 am
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Roselia Daisy Taylors

╚═════════════════════╝

_ s p a c e _ the birth certificate says

My name is Roselia ﹚.
I've been around for Seventeen ﹚years.
Some people call me Rose ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says July First ﹚.
I've grown to be 5'4" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 113 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is dark brown with a reddish hue ﹚.
My eyes are boring blue ﹚.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ little bit of info

STORY

I am a nerd. A nobody, a nothing. I am not pretty. I am not special in any way. I am completely and utterly boring. My parents remind me of this daily. My brother is somebody, he is their perfect child, whereas I am unlucky one. I was born seventeen years ago, my parents were expecting a boy. They were surprised when a girl came out. At first, they tried to make the most of it. I was fed, bathed, provided a home, and given new clothes. But that was only during the first six years. After that, I became the unwanted of the family. I noticed how differently my parents treated me than my brother. I was forced to do chores, and learn how to cook, and clean up after my family. I was forced to do my own laundry, plus my brothers. I had to feed myself breakfast, and walk myself to school. I figured out that my parents didn't like me, because I was a girl. They favored Alexander over me. Although they didn't like me, that didn't stop Alex from liking me. He was three years older then me. And he loved me. When I turned nine, that was the first year my Father laid a hand on me. They had always been very rude to me, said hurtful things. But they never laid a finger on me, not until I was nine. After that, they didn't hesitate to smack me around when I did something wrong. I never meant to, I always tried my best at everything they told me to do.But no matter they found a reason to strike me.

When I was eleven, I met Nicolette. At first, I didn't trust her. It was hard to trust anyone. But soon, I let my walls down, and told her everything. Ever since then, we've been best friends. She's tried to tell me to tell someone about what goes on at home. But I can't. I don't want to be put in an orphanage where no one cares. At least I have my brother now. When I turn eighteen, I'll cut all ties with my parents, and move away. That's only one more year. I can wait that much longer. Now my brothers out of the house, and my father tends to hit me a little more. My mother has never stopped calling me rude things. I just wish all of this would end. I look forward to the fair every year. I love school because people continue to ignore me there. I can't wait until my birthday, I've been counting down for the past three years....

i'm so BOSSY

I tend to lean more towards the quiet side. I hate being the center of the attention, that's why Nicolette's my best friend. She gets the attention, keeping it away from me. I'm very artistic, all my feelings get put into my drawings. It's hard to earn my trust, because I've been abused and neglected my whole life. I don't know who to trust, and right now, I only trust two people. Alex and Nicole. I'm distant, and tend to shy away from human contact. Especially male contact. My self esteem is at a negative one million right now. I think very poorly of myself. Around Nicole and Alex, I smile more, and they can get me to laugh. But other than that, my face shows only one emotion - emptiness.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ minor DETAILS

m o v eDon't scare me like that!

▶ being touched
▶ heights
▶ trusting people

My theme songs

↘ break even - the Script
↘ Drops of Jupiter - Train
↘ Amazed - Lonestar

╔═══════════════════════════╗

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Donovan Lee Cooper

╚════════════════╝

My name is Donovan ﹚.
I've been around for Eighteen ﹚years.
Some people call me Donny ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says February 14th ﹚.
I've grown to be 5' 10" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 175 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is dark brown ﹚.
My eyes are hazel ﹚.

User Image

STORY

Let me start off by saying, I am so not troubled. So don't ask, for my sanity and your safety. People always ask if I was a troubled child, or if I had a horrible life. The answer to both of those is, no. I have nothing to complain about, not when there are people in Africa who have dying parents. My parents are both alive, I don't know if they are well, but alive nonetheless. The past is past and I am in the present now.

Now that we have that out of the way I must say, my live hasn't been fairytale worthy either. My parents could have written the book on 'what not to do if you have children'. Please don't take this as complaining, it is merely venting my inner rage. They are what started my trust issues off. They were "unfit parents" as the state called them. When they had me they were seventeen and nineteen. They figured they could keep me, but of course they didn't know that meant giving up some illegal activities.

When I turned six it was found out that they were dealing major things and I was taken away. I didn't understand what was going on but I knew it was all my parents' faults and that sorta got the ball rolling.

I was shoved into foster care immediately, I was one of the lucky ones that got a semi-good household to be in all boys so I had awesome playmates. It wasn't all that bad, I mean my foster mom was amazing, she taught me how to care for others and let go of my anger. My foster father on the other had was a raging alcoholic who thought it was fun to teach us kids to be men. With his fists of course, sometimes shattered glass bottles. I wanted to get mad but I couldn't. My foster mom's voice in my head about caring and letting go.

So when my foster dad was all blacked out after a night of "men's lessons" I fixed up all the other boys before me and cared for them. Younger, older, it didn't matter. I always fixed things for them, be it toys, bloody noses, computers. I was a big fixer.

One day we all went to the fair, I was twelve at this point, it was a day out with mom and we were all having so much fun. I walked into a booth and saw one of the games was broken, I remember I had seen a tool box just behind the booth so I grabbed it and went to the game. It was a simple problem but the stall manager seemed impressed, so he asked if I wanted a job. It was an opportunity to get out of the house so of course I wanted it.

The man talked to my "mom" and we were all squared away after that. We left the next day to a new city. A week or so after I met my best friend. My very first real friend. We instantly clicked and now we run a booth together, the fair in Georgia is my favorite, I look forward to the fireworks every year, more so this year then last.

i'm so BOSSY

I have been told that I tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. I am not too big on sharing things about myself or my beliefs with people I don't know well. But I try to be kind, gentle and sensitive in my dealings with others, regardless of whether they are strangers or not.. Typically I am only interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, which helps in my day to day life. When dealing with people for my job I am very receptive to their needs.

People at work have told me I am warm and sympathetic. I really do genuinely care about people, and have a desire to please. As my best friend says, I have an "unusually deep well of caring for those who are close to me", and I would much rather show my respect through actions, rather than words.

I tend to get in a lot of trouble with my bosses because I am very adventurous and loves to search and find new things. A lot of the times I get lost in time. Once or twice the fair has actually packed up and left without me because I lost track of time and just didn't show back up. Yet I doesn't seem to learn my lesson. They never get too far ahead anyway.

User Image

▶ Losing People
▶ Sharp Objects
▶ Drowning

My theme songs

↘ Carry On // fun.
↘ Sweet Caroline // Neil Diamond
↘ Fix You // Coldplay

╔══════════════════╗

I Speak Books

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Nicolette Rai Henderson

╚════════════════╝

My name is Nicolette Henderson ﹚.
I've been around for seventeen ﹚years.
Some people call me Nicole ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says September 10th ﹚.
I've grown to be five feet six inches ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight one hundred sixteen ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is blonde ﹚.
My eyes are green ﹚.

User Image

STORY

Nicolette is my name. I'm the youngest of the two twins of the Henderson family. Sure I'm the youngest by a few minutes, but my older brother never lets me live it down. I'm the innocent, spoiled, young daughter of two very important people from very important families. I grew up having everything I wanted. Father is very successful as a business man and seems to travel a lot. He mainly deals in some big loans of some kind, but it never really matters to me. Brother likes that more than I do, or at least he says he does. Mother is a famous pianist and violinist who can be gone nearly as much as father. It is kind of sad how much they are gone all the time. Sure brother and I have the nannies and each other, but nothing comes close to a parents love. Something we don't get as much as we should I think.

No matter what I thought it hardly mattered to them. They made that very clear to us at a young age. We had to be strong and deal with certain things ourselves and just had to learn to get by. I didn't mind what they taught one bit for it made me the person I am today. Instead of their constant attention we got the next best thing. Loads and loads of cash. Spoiled like there was no tomorrow. Getting everything I ever wanted was a breeze. If I didn't get something all I would have to do was bat my eyes and pout. Still works actually to this day. Well on certain things. Daddy is starting to wise up. Might gotta learn some new tricks.

Brother, however, knows how to get more from dear old dad than I do. He is so smart I can't help but be a little envious of him. We aren't the typical twins who are usually so close to each other all the time. No, we are close but not attached to the hip like you see in movies or anime of some sorts. I love my brother on all the days ending in Y. He is my best friend who is always there when I need him. I would do absolutely anything for him. Well almost anything. I won't sacrifice my own sanity, but I guess being mad isn't all that bad.

When I was about eleven something terrible happened! My parents divorced! I don't know what was going on because I was sort of young, but one day they just sat my brother and I down and said they weren't happy anymore and they weren't going to be together anymore. What happens next is the real terrible part. They split my brother and I up. Dear old brother stayed with dad while I moved away with mom. I was heartbroken.

When I first arrived to Georgia I didn't want anything to do with the place. Everyone crowed around me because I was from a rich family. I couldn't help but be terribly popular in school; who wouldn't want to be friends with the pretty, rich girl who gets what she wants and gets away with everything. All the girls fawned over my designer filled wardrobe, the boys drooled over my stunning good looks, and the teachers all kissed my a**. They knew who I was, but is it all worth it. I was at the top of my class, but found myself being empty. No one really liked me for me. I know it is silly for someone like me to hate their status, but I don't exactly hate it I just distaste the loneliness. Then I met Rose. She was completely different from everyone else. At first it seemed like she didn't like me, but it didn't stop me from trying to be her friend. She was the only girl who wasn't after me for something and I really liked that about her. It took awhile but finally she warmed up to me and we have been best friends ever since. I can find I'm more myself when I'm around her and that is the crazy, hyper, insane girl who isn't afraid of anything. I just love that girl and will do anything for her. She is the sister I never had.

i'm so BOSSY

Don't be surprised if you find me being a pain in the a**. I'm a bit of a loud mouth and I can be rude. I'm sorry if my honesty hurts you. Honesty is a strong point for me. If you aren't honest you are not worth my time. I have a short temper, but I'm never mean. I can't really be mean for that matter. To sweet for one to handle. I don't take crap from anyone and I'm not one to follow orders. Sometimes I will just ignore you if I don't like what you are saying.I don't like being forced to do things I don't want to do. Who doesn't though? I'm head strong as well as bold and daring. A bit of a daredevil. I enjoy taking risks even if it means putting myself in harms way. A stray away from the norm and do my own damn thing. I believe people should live their lives freely and shouldn't let others and their wants hold them back. I'm a strong, provocative individual who isn't afraid to stir things up for a good cause. A girl of action. If something needs to be done I will get it done no matter what. I don't believe one will achieve much if they just sit around hoping something great will happen to them. They need to do something about it and so when it comes to my dreams I will do everything I can to make them real. Also should mention I'm a little childish, but at least I have a good sense of humor. I'm also very clumsy and a little bit forgetful. If I'm having fun that is all I really care about and I might just forget I had something actually important to do. However, if it comes to someone I care about that comes first. I will never forget about my friends and leave them hanging.

User Image

▶ Losing everything and everyone I care about most.
▶ Not being able to walk, see, or hear.
▶ Dying alone

My theme songs

↘ Call Me Maybe / Carly Rae Jepsen
↘ Kiss Me Slowly / Parachute
↘ What Do You Want From Me / Forever the Sickest Kids

╔══════════════════╗

rebelgirlofdoom

╚══════════════════╝

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Zachariah Ray Jackson

╚════════════════╝

My name is Zachariah ﹚.
I've been around for eighteen ﹚years.
Some people call me Zach ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says May 1st ﹚.
I've grown to be exactly six feet ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 155 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is brown ﹚.
My eyes are grey ﹚.

User Image

STORY

My story is a bit more, well boring, then that of my best friend. He was physically abused, abandoned by no good parents, and was the go to guy for many kids. I seemed to have been born an orphan.

From a very young age I was without parents. I went to a Catholic orphanage, run by nuns. One of the sisters told me I was about six months when I arrived. My mother had been hit by a car and my mom's best friend brought me to the orphanage.

Catholic orphanages are fine as far as places to grow up in. But they foster a lot of room for rebellion. So many rules for a young man to break, so little time. So I set to work at age five, I was the one who caused a lot of trouble and it pissed the volunteers off to no end. I had gotten three of them to quit within their first week.

By age nine, the people who took care of me were trying to get somebody, anybody, to adopt me. With no such luck. That is until Lenny came to town. He was a ride manager at one of the annual fairs that came to town and he was looking for a worker, not a son, but someone who could captivate an audience, maybe to some tricks. Gimmicky things like that.

Guess who they offered up. Yeah, me. I was to be an "advertising manager" at age eleven.

When I got there I realized it wasn't all that bad, I had a nice group of people to work with and I got to converse with people. Of course I didn't want to be "advertising manager" forever but it was a start.

A year later a new "handyman" showed up, Donovan. We were both the babies in a sea of older ladies and gentlemen. So we gravitated towards each other. It wasn't long until we became best buds. Now we have our own stall together, I gimmick he fixes things. It works.

i'm so BOSSY

It is very hard to describe me. Really all I can say about myself is that I am very, very rebellious. Tell me to do one thing, I'll do the opposite. It seems to flow in my blood. I used to get in a lot of trouble with Lenny because he would give me specific instructions and I would do my best to mess everything up. Just to get a reaction. I was fourteen when I asked one of the fair guys to give me my sleeve tattoo. It hurt like a mother, but Lenny said not to get one so I powered through. I must say, it looks nice for a fair man's art.

Donovan tells me I am very friendly. I suppose he doesn't mean it in his friendly kind of way. He is looking for others' happiness, I just like to flirt. Not too much, because women tend to bring on a lot of commitment I can't give, being in a traveling fair and all.

I have had my toughness argued a fair amount. People think because I am skinnier that most meat heads I can't take them down. It has sort of caused a complex, where if someone gets in my face I have to prove my manliness, no matter what. Donny has had to hold me back from a fair share of fights. I am just very confident in my ability to take anyone down.

User Image

▶ Losing a Fight
▶ Dying
▶ Being Hated

My theme songs

↘ Too Close // Alex Clare
↘ Home // Michael Buble
↘ Two Princes // Spin Doctor

╔══════════════════╗

Mr Nerdy xP