Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Game idea I had advice or tweaks welcome :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am
Ok so I made the game in my siggy and idk I can't seem to find 5 or so people who want to play at once. Its a rendition of Mafia and I'm not sure how to tweek it so people can play all the time unless I'm the evil queen and they have to get a certain combination of potions to defeat me which idk to me sounds kinda lame...

Also I was wondering If I made a Furry version of this game would anyone be interested in playing it???

I mean I really like the idea of the game and the potions for further Strategizing but I'm not sure how to make it either not take as long... Or supply enough hype to get 5 people to play for about an hour which its more chatting than anything which makes things fun smile

Any advice or ideas. Its the Off With Her Head button the top one smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 am
It seems interesting, the thread was a bit text heavy and the images distracted me; but I think that is because it is almost lunch time so that is all I am thinking of.

I wouldn't mind joining in next round - today won't really work out for me sad  

00Shoe
Captain

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 pm
Hmm... thinking about it - I should create an actual guild site. We could have browser based games... *scratches chin* Yes... Yes indeed...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:24 pm
Yeah not sure how to fix that sweatdrop but in escence its actually pretty easy most of the work involved is done bye me. And when I would post each potion i would add the text below it so people who get it know how to use it smile
I wouldn't mind making one here specifically i think this is the best place for me to catch about 5 ppl at a time and it would be a lot of fun xD

I wouldn't mind modifying it to be furry based (gets some great item ideas) And have it mostly here I also don't mind the idea of a simple cite for this guild frankly out of all the guilds i have been in this is the most active one really.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Even if it is not furry related you could post it here, even people who are not members of the guild can post in our forums (unless gaia changed that).

And any extra posters here is always welcome!  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games