Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:31 pm
It felt good to be off duty for the day. So far he had managed to slightly straighten up his room and read through some of the material about the equipment he hoped to work with soon down in the lab.

It was boredom and the need to get away from his room that brought Rory into the rec room.

In the mood for a little video game action, he went over and looked through the selection of games that were available.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:10 pm
While Xander was glad he was no longer on light duty because of the capture, it was definitely a relief to be free to have some fun for a while. He didn't want to just sit around in the rooms, didn't want to train and Frost was busy so that left him with a few choices. Like going to the rec room to play if possible. So here he was walking into the room and glancing around to see who was all in there and getting a small smile on his face when he recognized Rory as one of the Rockets in the rescue mission.

He walked over and flopped on a near by chair as he watched him. "Looking for something specific?"  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:16 pm
Rory looked behind him when he heard the voice speak. He recognized the guy as one of the Rockets they had brought home but he didn't have a name to place to him. He pulled out a game and held it in front of him.

"Do you know where they keep the mats for this?" he asked holding out a copy on Dance, Dance, Revolution.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:24 pm
Xander's small smile grew a bit and he nodded. "Yeah, in the cabinet to the right." Ally liked to play it so he had the mat location memorized. She didn't like to put things away all the time after she's dance to her hearts content. He crossed his legs and leaned back in the chair as he gestured to the game in Rory's hand. "Do you play that often? Well at least before you joined up." After all the guy couldn't have played much here if he didn't know where the stuff was.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 pm
Rory nodded his thanks and opened the closet to drag out both mats. Maybe this guy would be willing to give him a bit of competition?

"I used to play it in the arcades when I could get away from the house," it hadn't been often but he tried his best to get there occasionally. "Want to join me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 pm
Xander blinked at the offer then shifted to sit on the edge of the seat. "Sure." He hadn't just danced in a while after all and who cares what the guy thought of his dancing? The gray eyed young man gave a grin and stood up. "How good were you at the arcades?"  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 pm
The blond shrugged. "Not that great, but I didn't embarrass myself in front of any either. I was being taught how to fence at the time so it helped with my footwork."

He plugged in the mats, turned the console on, and put in the disk. While they waited for the game to load, he decided to introduce himself to his play mate. "I didn't catch your name, I'm Rory."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:02 pm
Xander nodded and moved closer to the mats. "So you know swords? That's cool and probably helpful." He could think of at least two trainers that he heard they had come across that knew swords. "Nice to meet you, I'm Xander."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:07 pm
Rory took his place on the first player mat. "Yeah it helps a lot sometimes," Xander? Why did that name sound familiar to him? He'd heard that name before but he hadn't met the guy yet.

The blue eyed man looked at his side. "You wouldn't happen to be Ally's cousin, would you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:15 pm
As Xander moved onto his mat he looked over at Rory with a raised eyebrow. "You know Ally girl?" He asked then gave a slight sigh. "She didn't get into trouble did she?" He really hoped she didn't. He hadn't been able to talk to her much in the past few months and hadn't heard anything against her but that didn't mean she had been behaving.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 pm
"Yeah, I met her not too long after I started here," Rory replied as he navigated to the multiplayer song selection screen once the game loaded. He looked over Xander. "You look nothing like her."

He laughed at the other guy's question. "Not that I've heard. Mostly around me, she just acts weird."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:39 pm
Xander gave a shrug and a chuckle. "So I've been told." It would have been weird to look too similar with Ally in his opinion. Little things that were the same was ok though. "Weird how? She always acts weird so it might just be her norm." He said as he looked at the song list.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 pm
Rory scrolled through the list. "I don't know. One minute she's fine, the next she's screaming at me, or panicking and leaving the room for no reason."

He stopped on one of the tracks and let the preview play. "Any song in particular to start with?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:18 pm
Xander blinked and looked over at Rory. "Ok, that is weird. Want me to talk to her about it?" He asked and crossed his arms as he thought about why Ally might be acting that way. "Nah, just choose something."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 pm
Rory shrugged as he continued searching the music list. "Maybe? Or maybe she'll work it out on her own? I just wish I knew why she acted like that, ya know?"

He went through this list one more time before picking 'Bust a Move'.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff