Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:00 pm
Name: Alice
Nickname: Ali
Race: Human
Personality: Out going, very sweet to other, places those she cares about and sometimes strangers before herself
Looks like: User Image
Bio: Alice grew up in a house hold of two mother. She loved her moms a lot and always stood up for them when someone would mess with them about being together. She knew she would be like her mothers, and she hopes one day she will find the right girl for her.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: seke
Pic:  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm
Personality: Out going, very sweet to other, places those she cares about and sometimes strangers before herself
Bio: Alice grew up in a house hold of two mother. She loved her moms a lot and always stood up for them when someone would mess with them about being together. She knew she would be like her mothers, and she hopes one day she will find the right girl for her.
Pic:

I'll rp with her. I havent done many yuri rps tho  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:13 pm
Hani Yuuki
Pic:

YAY!!! That is fine, I'm not very picky about how someone rps, as long as its not text talk and stuff like that. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:15 pm
Hani Yuuki
Pic:

YAY!!! That is fine, I'm not very picky about how someone rps, as long as its not text talk and stuff like that. yum_puddi

ewww, text talk! hehe, would you like my profile?  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:16 pm
Hani Yuuki
Hani Yuuki
Pic:

Sure ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:31 pm
Hani Yuuki
Hani Yuuki
Pic:

Sure ^-^

Name: Katio Outaku
Nickname: Katio
Personality: kind, somewhat shy, smart, and brave
Looks like: see pic
Bio: Katio's real parents left her on a door step when she turned two, sense then her parents have been the nice elderly couple that found her. She just finished up high school, and is now trying to be a doctor.
Pic: User Image  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 pm
Hani Yuuki
Hani Yuuki
Hani Yuuki
Pic:

Sure ^-^

Bio: Katio's real parents left her on a door step when she turned two, sense then her parents have been the nice elderly couple that found her. She just finished up high school, and is now trying to be a doctor.

emotion_kirakira she is soooo hot!!!! haha. How would you like to rp? Do you have a plot you wish to do? I never do I just go with the flow of things ;p  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:36 pm
Hani Yuuki
Hani Yuuki

Sure ^-^

emotion_kirakira she is soooo hot!!!! haha. How would you like to rp? Do you have a plot you wish to do? I never do I just go with the flow of things ;p

hehe same here, plots are too much work for me. If you wanna just start the rp in the 1x1 rp subforum i'll reply there. One question though, do you post with pictures? and will i need to quote you?  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:39 pm
Hani Yuuki
Hani Yuuki
Hani Yuuki

Sure ^-^

hehe same here, plots are too much work for me. If you wanna just start the rp in the 1x1 rp subforum i'll reply there. One question though, do you post with pictures? and will i need to quote you?

I do if they are not to big. I hate it when the picture streaches the page >.<. No you do not have to quote me I check or I keep it there on the page and refresh every so often whil I do something else.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:40 pm
Hani Yuuki
Hani Yuuki

Sure ^-^

I do if they are not to big. I hate it when the picture streaches the page >.<. No you do not have to quote me I check or I keep it there on the page and refresh every so often whil I do something else.

hehe okie dokie just send me the link ^ ^  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash