Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[prp] It's raining men! The hell?!(Chaos & Gambol) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:51 pm
"You'd really think with as many times as that particular mistake has been made over the ages we'd have collectively learned better by now." Gambol sighed, then shrugged and threw his hands in the air, grinning. "But some things never change, I guess."

As they grew closer and Chaos warned him about the plantlife the white-haired male couldn't help raising an eyebrow. "Would it help any if I told them I come in peace?" He shook his head, rubbing the bridge of his nose again. "I tend to assume everyone has a knife in their sleeve, at the very least. I didn't exactly choose the safest profession, y'see."

((I guess they might as well reach the cabin now, huh? XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:22 pm
Chaos smirked and shrugged "what can i say, it doesnt matter the species or type, males tend to screw up" he said with a good natured chuckle.

Weaving through the less deadly plants the male chuckled again "Around here its not just the others you meet that you have to worry about, its also plantlife, ghosts, nightmares. Even the weather sometimes attacks for no apparent reason." he reached the hut, and peering in a window spotted a light on, he gently knocked on the door. "Raistlin? Its me. I have an interesting situation that involves you"

Raistlin gave a soft groan and then a light chuckle. After the night he had been having, he really hoped this 'interesting' situation was more humorus then dramatic. Checking on everyones vitals one last time, he made his way to the door and greeted his neighbor and friend "Chaos, what an unexpected surprise. I see you have an associate with you. Please, wont you both come in" he took a step back to let the two males in. Raistlin had moved Vic and the boys into the back bedroom, where they could recover in private, but there was ample evidence of them; Bloodied rags by the sink, patches of fur where he needed to shave so he could properly dress the wounds, and ingredients for various healing salves.  

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 pm
"Sounds like my kind of place," Gambol replied in an amused drawl after Chaos listed yet more dangers. And then when they reached the door and the occupant answered... well for some reason he found himself surprised to see yet another anthro type male. He was surely shorter and smaller in frame than the other two, but... well he supposed he'd been expecting something else after the gray male had said so many times that there were many kinds of these kitsusagi creatures.

The mage's coloring and clothing lent itself toward making Gambol believe they shared a certain body-alteration experience, too. He gave a nod to the host as he entered and looked around. It also seemed that the workplaces of field and hedge-medics always shared certain particular sights and scents. Blood and medicine always made a strange aroma, and it was expounded by the enhanced senses he was still trying to get used to.

Speaking of scents, though... something very different in here also seemed familiar, and it was distracting enough for the newly morphed male that he forgot his manners for a moment and all but ignored the other two as he took another look around. That was when he saw it; a certain slightly faded violet coat draped over a chair. It drew him over like a moth to a flame, and gave it an almost reverent caress. "Oh hell," he muttered, almost whispering. "What has that woman gone and done to herself this time?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 pm
Raistlin watched the newcomer explore the small room, and get drawn to the jacket like a magnet.

So, this was the one she had vaguely mentioned. How fascinating.

Raistlin inclined his head, and his golden ear flicked at his soft comment, not missing a thing. " The one who religiously don's that jacket, is recovering. I fear stories of my Before fueled my boy's imaginations and they saught an adventure. Victoria found them and saved them from some of our more twisted brethren. Although she herself was wounded in the process, its nothing i am not able to mend." he explained softly, cleaning the mess left from his mending. He was putting a stack of cloth's in a bucket, when one of his coughing fits raveged his small frame, doubling him over. Chaos was there by his side, guiding the mage to a nearby chair and silently retreiving the mage's tea, heating it up with a handy skill learned from his father. His wizard side came in handy sometimes.

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 pm
"How very like her to play hero to save some kids." Gambol shook his head. "She'd deny it up and down if she heard someone say it, of course." He petted the jacket again and then settled into the chair it was resting on. "I hope you don't mind if I sit. I've had... an interesting day."

One leg resting atop the other, he set his elbow against his raised knee and rested his chin against his palm. "Not that she can't take care of herself, but I'm glad Vic's had someone around to look after her. You've probably noticed how headstrong she is. Honestly she must like you guys a lot... she doesn't really let just anyone call her Victoria."

He shrugged and grinned finally. "Anyway, while I can still pretend like I have some manners, my name's Eric Gambol. I go by Gambol." He was going to continue on about "any friend of Vic's is a friend of mine" and ask about seeing her but further words were cut off when Raistlin had his fit.

He stood hurriedly and hovered nearby, looking askance at the other two males. The way Chaos had reacted it seemed this was rather old hat, and Gambol wasn't sure if there was anything he could do... or if it would be better to stay out of the way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:04 am
Chaos let Raistlin have a few moments to himself, to recover and catch his breath, he gave Gambol a soft shrug and after a nod from the mage Chaos explained, "His illness is a result of his power. Back in his world, when he started he was a skilled mage as it was, but he has always had a yearning for more. He took a test to enhance his power. He passed with flying colors, but the overseers saught to stifle him in some way, and so they cursed him. Golden skin, stark white hair, a debilitating cough, and pupil's in the shapes of hourglasses where he would ever see things as time effects them..." Chaos leaned against a counter, watching the mage recover.

Raistlin chuckled softly "They felt cursing me, would deter me from my quest to become a god" He shook out his head of white hair, and the smirk that played on his features indicated that even being cursed did not stop him from his goal. Feeling recovered he stood up and thanked Chaos for the help. "It is a pleasure to meet you Gambol, i am Raistlin Majere, more commonly known as Raistlin. I have known Victoria for some time now, since she first came here from her Before. I have been producing a potion for her, and through the course of it, we have become friends, I see her as part of my family. Misfits need to stick together you know" he said with a light chuckle.

"When she has recovered a bit more, you are welcome to see her. She went through a lot and it took a bit out of her...."  

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 am
"I don't think I could handle being a god. I'm way too irresponsible. I'd probably accidentally explode the world or something." Gambol sighed and sat again, peering off toward the back of the house where he supposed Vic was tucked away out of sight. He leaned back, feeling the hard surface of metal plating beneath the padding of her coat. "I also don't think I could handle wearing that coat like she does. Bullet and stab resistant lining and steel plating. Damn thing has to weigh fifty pounds."

He set chin to hand again, thinking over something Raistlin had said. It sounded like Vic had been here for quite a while now... and not just the three weeks she'd been missing in their world. Their old world, he supposed. "How long has she been here? The way you said that it sure sounds like longer than the few weeks we'd been missing her back home."

((I hadn't decided on a definitive time frame here... I was just thinking over a year now. XD; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:21 pm
Chaos tilted his head and rubbed at his chin a bit, it was something he had always been curious about, was there a time difference between here and the various Before's?
"She has been coming to me for many month's. I would estimate about a year now." The mage explained as he excused himself to check on his boys, and Victoria.
"How long has she been gone in your world?" Chaos asked, making himself comfortable against one of Raistlin's workbench, toying with one of Nenda's sea shells.  

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 pm
Gambol's features drooped as Raistlin wandered off. A year here, at least? By herself? That was... Oh man. A heavy weight of guilt settled into his chest at the thought, though he wasn't certain at the moment precisely why. With a visible effort he tore himself from his thoughts and tried to distract himself with Chaos and conversation, settling his fingers next to the bridge of his nose again to try and massage away the headache that was threatening right behind his eyes.

"For me... I last saw her two months ago. The job she was on when she disappeared started sometime after that. I'd already been getting worried about how long it had been since she tried to call me when the people who hired her contacted me after her disappearance. That was... about three weeks ago. They wanted me to finish the job, but I was more interested in finding Vic. I cooperated so I could find her faster... but honestly I was planning to bail and bring her home. Or, you know, kill a couple of dozen people to avenge her, whichever way it turned out. Gotta say I wasn't expecting... this. This sort of scenario was definitely outside the scope of what I was prepared for."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:36 pm
Chaos watched the other male, and the obvious signs of guilt played over his features. How many times had he seen the same look cross his features? Too many to count. He sympathised with the male.

But at least, he had found her. Chaos still searched for his love.

"This scenario is seldom what people expect" he said with a wry grin. "At least, you have found her again, even if she is a bit furrier then when you last saw her. Everything else is the same, so that's something"

Raistlin returned and washed his hands, he had changed dressing's and gave a satisfied nod. "They are all healing well. Victoria should be up and about shortly, as soon as she feels up to it. The boys will be out for far longer, but that's mostly embarassment and wounded pride keeping them bed ridden" he said with a soft chuckle  

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:17 pm
"But is it the same?" Gambol sighed and shook his head. Maybe he was over-thinking it all, but... it had been over a year for Vic, in such a bizarre circumstance. She'd probably given up on any notion of seeing him again, even if she'd still wanted to before she got stuck here. He'd spent a relatively short time hoping to find her... she'd spent a long time thinking she'd lost him permanently. He might well be a day late and a dollar short on this one...

He lifted his head and put on a smile in spite of the knot in his gut, nodding to the mage. "It's hard to keep Vic down for long. Even when she's not really ready to be up and moving. She's a bit stubborn, I'm sure you've noticed." He chuckled a bit at the part about the boys as well. "Sounds like me and my cousin Kevin, always getting into trouble and pouting when someone had to pull us out. Fortunately for his parents he grew out of it." And by omission Gambol just admitted that he didn't. At least the getting in trouble part.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm
Haisyn Fierra
"But is it the same?" Gambol sighed and shook his head. Maybe he was over-thinking it all, but... it had been over a year for Vic, in such a bizarre circumstance. She'd probably given up on any notion of seeing him again, even if she'd still wanted to before she got stuck here. He'd spent a relatively short time hoping to find her... she'd spent a long time thinking she'd lost him permanently. He might well be a day late and a dollar short on this one...

He lifted his head and put on a smile in spite of the knot in his gut, nodding to the mage. "It's hard to keep Vic down for long. Even when she's not really ready to be up and moving. She's a bit stubborn, I'm sure you've noticed." He chuckled a bit at the part about the boys as well. "Sounds like me and my cousin Kevin, always getting into trouble and pouting when someone had to pull us out. Fortunately for his parents he grew out of it." And by omission Gambol just admitted that he didn't. At least the getting in trouble part.

Chaos tilted his head, and gave a soft smile "Is it the same? No, it is not. But its not so different. You're personalities are the same, you're soul and core are the same as when you were skinwalkers. So you guy's are a little furrier then before. A change of body does not change who you are. She is here my friend, her memories and personality are here. Its worth fighting for. My love left these lands, long ago. All i have are bittersweet memories, and children who hardly know me. Fight for her my friend, if she is what you want." he gave a little wince, not intending to ramble on that much, or reveal that much for that matter. But, it was true. His Capili was gone. For many years she has been away. He'd lost his love, and a part of himself with her.

"I...i'm sorry...." he mumbled and then excused himself from the shack. The walls were painfully close.

Raistlin watched his friend dash from his home, and gave a soft sigh. He hasnt known Chaos for very long, but in the time he has known the half-breed, he has grown more and more recluse and darker. He shook his head and turned his attention back to Gambol. "Victoria certainly is a special woman. Was her condition the same when she was 'human' " He used the term lightly, guessing when she was 'human' she wasnt exactly all 'human'  

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:14 pm
Gambol watched Chaos with a slack jaw. Apparently the man had... been through a lot. A lot more than his genial nature seemed to imply at first. He closed his mouth, smiling gently. "Guy needs a friend, bad. A stubborn one! I'm good at that." No, Chaos wasn't getting away from Gambol so easily. But now wasn't the time for that, was it? He had a lady to fight for, after all.

"Her "condition"?" He raised an eye at the mage and frowned. If Raist was wanting some sort of confirmation about Vic's demon-shifting he wasn't going to get it from Gambol. That was another thing she'd kept from him, and he had no idea. "You mean the Wrath Syndrome? At least I assume that's what she's been having you make medicine for." He sighed. "I didn't figure it out until after the fact, so to speak. She left one of her pill bottles at my place that last night. I was being a butthead and pissed her off so much she knocked the coatstand down in her rush to grab her jacket and get out of there, it probably fell out of her pocket without her even realizing."

He shook his head and put his face glumly in his hands. "Lots of people who got gene treatments at an early age like she did when she lost her eye wound up with it, in varying degrees. Given the dosage on her meds I'd say she's got one of the worst cases on record." He paused and then snorted. "Or maybe it's not on record, she's so damned secretive about everything with everyone. Not that I can blame her, we both played bounty hunter and hired gun for so many different political and financial giants that half the galaxy's underworld was probably after us in one way or another." He smiled wryly. "I've got some friends and family I'm going to miss here, but I'll probably live longer now. And it sounds like Vic's managed to find more of a place here than she ever did back there. She even has friends other than me now! The wonders never cease, I tell you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:45 pm
Raistlin chuckled softly. "She has been here longer then you have, and sought me out practically moments after arriving here. She was lucky to meet Kaale, who in turn brought her to my door. There are many types in these lands, but few who could do what i do." He gave a wry grin, it wasnt so much ego as just...fact. Raistlin was extremely skilled, and so he should be, for the price he paid for his skills.

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully "When i found them, she wasnt exactly herself. I never really asked her what the medication was for, or even how she came to need it...I hoped in time she would tell me, but it appears my sons had decided to get it out of her another way" At the mention of living longer he nodded "Aye, Kitsusagi, the form you are in now, we are immortal. Although sometimes, that is a curse in itself..."

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:18 pm
Gambol grinned. "Well, your obvious skills aside, I'm sure having thumbs helps a lot." Classic Gambol, had to poke fun at everything sooner or later. "I'm glad she found some friendly faces when she got here... from the story I got on my side I'm pretty sure she was injured when she got here. I'd honestly have been afraid for anyone with ill-will who found her as much as I would have been for Vic. She's... well, dangerous. She kills... killed... people for a living before."

He blinked at the last statement, eyes widening in surprise. "So... immortal? I'm assuming you mean without us doing something stupid to get ourselves chopped in pieces or blown up or the like. That's... interesting." He paused, mulling it over. "And apparently we can still be sick or whatever, if you and Vic are any indication. Though her condition... well I guess I can try to tell you about it?"

Gambol frowned, and scratched his chin. "When Vic was a child would have been when gene-treatments were still extremely experimental on the human front. They're a lot safer now, because some of the long-term side effects have been identified and dealt with. Rich people buy them to make themselves feel better, you know, and they have military applications - regenerating wounds faster and being stronger and more durable in general. But on the civilian side of things they were meant more to be used to help people with birth defects, long-term crippling injuries, and the like. The part of the story Vic was willing to tell me was that back before her father died, he did some sort of animal research, and he used to bring her with him some days. One of the animals got out and attacked her one time, and that's how she lost her eye. She had other injuries, but between surgery and the treatments those healed. But her eyes was gone, and regenerating an eye after it's gone is something we still couldn't do. They could give her a mechanical one, though. That's why she still has a responsive eye on the scarred side of her face."

He paused, collecting some thoughts, and continued on. "Those that got the early treatments, like Vic, had various side effects. Some showed up after a few months... but Wrath Syndrome didn't show up until years after the fact, because it triggered during puberty. All of the changes the body naturally goes through at that point in life didn't entirely mesh with some of the long-term alterations made to the body by the treatments, and it resulted in chemicals in the brain that trigger anger and violent urges going haywire. Some people just got really pissy, but about 30% of them had it bad enough that they were actually a danger to others without medication, and some required other mediating factors to help. People actually had to do narcotics or sleep around just to be able to function in society. Pretty messed up, huh? That was... one of the things she and I argued about that last night. I was... well, I was kind of jealous, but I didn't realize exactly why it bothered me so much, so I went off the handle at her. I... wish she'd told me about it before. I guess she thought I'd want to stop being friends if I knew about it, or something. A lot of people are afraid of people with Wrath Syndrome back home, for no good reason. They're more likely to get shanked by a random street thug."

Gambol leaned back in the chair, letting his head hang over the back and staring up at the ceiling. "She never really told me a lot about her past, really. I stopped trying to dig it out of her after a while, because she seemed more inclined to clam up when I tried to force it. It's entirely possible you know more about what's wrong with her than I do. All I really know is that she has a problem, and I understand the basics of it, but I don't know the extent. Or even if that's all that wrong. By the time I think she would have been willing to talk to me about some of it I was being a pigheaded man and either tried to pry too hard or didn't want to hear it because I was frustrated with the whole thing. It wasn't particularly fair of me when I already knew how hard it was for her trust people in the first place."

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff