Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Pepsi and coke are the same thing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corition

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:46 pm
no realy people pepsi and coke are the same thing. I have made this topic for people that want to say crazy things like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:13 am
Spam..?
domokun mad

Cativa Carni

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:57 am
my highschool ecomomics teacher was trying to persuade as this .. by bringing in 1 jug of each ... only one person in the whole class got it wrong which one was which .. so ... from experimental data.. they are quite distinguishable!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:34 am
... right. So lets swing this to a more graphic design type thing, and talk about the branding of Coke and Pepsi biggrin Both of which are excellent, although I guess they have the budgets to hire the best designers.  

Chisa
Vice Captain

littlebro2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:12 am
yes pepsi has more of a kick to it and coke is little more sweet it has more caffiene i think and pepsi im not sure  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:25 am
Who cares, they're both gross anyway. sad  

Secks

Familiar Noob

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Corition

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:38 pm
I wonder what program they use to do there comertials. with the bubbles flying out of the can and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:58 am
Coke or Pepsi goes good with Vodka, so it's all good..

Cativa Carni

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:26 am
ewww vodka ... brandy or bacardi is much nicer ....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:40 am
How about some rum?  

shojosparkles

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:38 am
bacardi = white rum .. lol .. i dont like bundaberg rum as much  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:54 am
rum is best with hot tea xd  

Catani

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:02 pm
Thanks for making the effort to make this graphic design related, Chisa! biggrin I saw an article about the new look of Coca Cola, I'll have to look for it.

For future reference, please put any discussions of this type (that don't have anything to do with graphic design) in the Random Chat Thread. Thanks!!

And yeah, Coke is gross. I can't drink any kind of Coke except lime flavored. Its just too sweet. And I love all Pepsi, especially Lime Pepsi. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:15 am
My entire family spits on Pepsi, mostly because a Pepsi truck rear-ended my mother when she was eight months pregnant with me. And I find Pepsi too sweet, and their collectables suck!

From a GD stand point, I'd have to go with Coke again, lol. Especially their Christmas polar bears. They're just too cute! heart  

Zoiy Grockle

Corition

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:46 pm
Zoiy Grockle
My entire family spits on Pepsi, mostly because a Pepsi truck rear-ended my mother when she was eight months pregnant with me. And I find Pepsi too sweet, and their collectables suck!

From a GD stand point, I'd have to go with Coke again, lol. Especially their Christmas polar bears. They're just too cute! heart

I punched a coke truck once, it hurt. weeeeeeeeeeeee  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces