Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
an abandoned house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:17 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

Humming an old Russian tune, Nikolai walked into the abandoned house on the outskirts of the city and looked around. This place was absolutely darling! Dirty and unloved, mind you, but it had wonderful potential! He could hire a few people to fix the house if he wanted. A few... strong people~.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
The ghost gave a small sigh as he looked in the house, he'd been on his way to training when something else had pulled him towards this rotting house. walking carefully around where the rot and mold had eaten away the floor, he somehow found himself in a room that held another. "um.....hi...??" he asked, tipping his head to the side. why did this man seem so familiar? no... not him..... his aura... the lay way he seemed to present himself.... for some reason, it made him feel like he'd found an old friend.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

{Out Of Control:

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

Hearing a voice that wasn't his, yet held some charm to it, Nikolai turned his head and found himself smiling when he saw who it was. "My, oh my~ If it isn't my darling little Lust!" he grinned and popped out his hip before resting one fist on it. "I always knew you couldn't stay away from me, dearie~" he purred with a small glint in his lime green eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
"you know me?" the boy blinked, raising an eyebrow when he realized he'd been called 'lust'. "look.... i don't know who you think i am... but i don't think its me..." he sighed, pulling a hand through his hair.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

{Out Of Control:}

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

Nikolai blinked before turning around with a pout on his face. "Dear me, you've no memory of me, darling?" he said with a look of disbelief on his pale face. "Oh! Sweetie, that just hurts me! But not matter," he sighed and slowly walked to him, his frown curling into a smile. "I'll just have to make you remember, now won't I~?" he purred just as he reached the man and caressed his cheek ever so gently.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
the blonde gave a small shiver when he felt those fingers on his cheek, that settled it. somehow, he knew this man. "r-remember? just how do you plan on doing that?" he murmured, not even noticing as he slipped one hand around the man's waist and pulled him in closer.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

{Out Of Condoms:}

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

The Sin kissed him quickly before he finished talking. His lips moved slowly and smoothly, adjusting to the warmth of the other male's lips. After about a minute he reluctantly pulled away, but only to where there was a three centimeter gap between their mouths. "Shh." he whispered softly and perhaps sexually. By then the hand that had caressed the other's cheek had gone higher and now played with the back of his head. The other hand, however, was slowly snaking down Lupin's chest and lower. "Just relax and let me handle everything, darling." Nikolai whispered then kissed the man's jawline.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
blushing madly, the teen kissed back. the way this man was able to do this to him..... the hand running down his abs.... the other on his head. why was he like this? they'd only kissed... yet his mind was spinning. let him handle everything....? that sounded.... a sudden flashback came to him and made his face burn darkly. "wh-why....?" he stammered, having to quickly latch his arms around the silver haired man's waist to keep from falling down.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Nikolai smiled, delighted to see his actions working, but not fully satisfied. Then again, this was just the beginning. He kissed the man's cheek and all the way to his ear. "Just relax and enjoy, dearie." he whispered sensually then lowered his kissing to the man's neck. His hand continued downward, the fingers pointed to the floor until they began to snake into Lupin's pants.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
closing his eyes, Lupin simply let the man do as he wished, a small breath escaping him when he felt a hand in his pants. feeling his cheeks burning, he dipped his head and managed to pull those lips off his neck, kissing him hard.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

Nikolai smirked and brought his hand away from Lupin's head to be pressed against the wall as he leaned the young man against it. He closed his eyes and kissed him back, snaking his tongue into the others mouth, for pleasure and to tease. And you don't even want to know what was happening below all that!

((Time skip or PM?))

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
the ghost's hands slipped up around the sin's neck, his tongue pressing up against the other's. things were... starting to come back to him.... slowly....
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

{Out Of Condoms:heh, pm?}

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

"Mmm, I must say you've really let yourself get rusty, dearie." Nikolai mused just as he zipped his pants up, now back to his usual attire. Well, other than the loose tie he was getting ready. He grinned at Lupin as he did so. "But no matter, just a few more nights with me, dearie, and you'll be the Lust you used to be in no time~!" he said, grinning at the very thought of regaining all those precious nights.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
"one tiny problem with that...." Lupin sighed, rubbing his neck as he looked at Nikolai. "i...i don't think i'm lust anymore...." he mumbled, the hand dropping as he bit his cheek.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

Nikolai glanced over at Lupin and blinked slowly. "Hmm? Yes, I know, darling. I've already chosen your replacement, but she seems to have run off." he said and looked off into the distance. "Not surprising, really." He looked at Lupin again and smiled lightly. "Have you forgotten that I'm the Devil now, dearie?" he giggled.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff